Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

A (ir)regular season story about the Rangers
    #595078 - 11/01/11 05:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well it should be no surprise now that I'm a Texas Rangers fan and living close to their ballpark in Arlington I have for some reason or another never gone to a game.  One day I felt very guilty about this and got myself some tickets to the Indians/Rangers game.

Before I go any further I suppose I should mention a few things.  I'm not a fan of any other sport.  This game just sometimes seems like it was made for me.  My Aunt who lives near me has cancer and went through several very painful surgeries to remove life threatening tumors over the course of spring and summer.  A large portion of a muscle in her leg was removed as well a half her skull which was replaced with a titanium mesh.  While she was in the hospital and later when I was helping her recover at her home we watched the Rangers games on TV.  To this day she maintains that the Rangers games she watches alone aren't nearly as fun as the ones she watched with me.  During the games they often show shots of the crowd and she admitted on many occasions that the cotton candy looked good.

Well back to our story.  I went looking around for cotton candy as soon as I got to the park.  For some reason I just figured that the stuff they hand out on those big poles was fresher and besides I had never been to a ballgame and I wanted to get used to the idea of flagging down venders.  When the second inning rolled around I saw one approaching my aisle with some cotton candy and I tried to flag the dude down but to no avail.  Well we know how expensive shit is at the ballpark so I wanted to get some while I still had some money.  So I got up and rushed towards the guy.  Fortunately my aisle was kinda empty so a tall guy with big legs such as mine had little problem trans versing the aisle.  That is until I came across what I can only assume was a small family.  I realize no matter where you go be it a ballgame or a concert that human beings are freakin pigs who just leave their garbage lying around everywhere with no consideration for the poor people who have to pick that shit up at the end of the day.  So I usually keep things clean and since management has been so kind to provide trash cans and in some cases recycle bins I always throw my trash away even if it means I have to walk an extra mile to do so.  However not everyone is as considerate as me and people leave their freakin trash just lying in the aisles.

Running towards the cotton candy man I ran over some shit in the aisles and thanks to me wearing my big clumpy steel toed boots I didn't feel a damned thing and crushed every pile of trash with the full weight of my body.  The people whose trash I trampled apparently didn't see me coming even in spite of my large size and I knocked against some knees which I also didn't feel but usually when there's someone walking the aisles I stand up so they can go by more easily.  These people did not do so.  I ran up the stairs and next thing I know I hear someone yelling at me as I'm always at the top.  I turned around to see a woman half my size explaining something to me in the least reasonable way possible.  Never being one for human interaction I try to avoid it as much as I can and I absolutely hate it when its thrust upon me never mind when the person is belligerent and obviously drunk.  She told me that as I was rushing the aisle I had kicked over a lot of their stuff and apparently the most important thing I knocked over was her aluminum bottle of Coors Lite.  And she made sure that I saw how much damage I had done.  The bottle really was crushed and dented.  I doubt I could have fucked up that bottle better if I purposely stomped on it.  She wanted me to reimburse her for her spilled beer.  Naturally I refused but I tried to do so in the most polite way possible.  I apologized and told her that if she didn't want her goods destroyed that she shouldn't put them in the aisle.  I feel like I really shouldn't have had to explain this to her but nonetheless she called me rude and turned heel back down the stands.

Shaken and stressed by such an aggravating experience I went to the smoking area and burned a few.  When I returned to my seat she had her legs propped up on the stands ahead of her and refused to let me go by.  I yelled at her frustrated, "Now you're not going to let me by".  I'm by no stretch of the imagination a violent man but I really felt like slapping this bitch.  The men she was with pleaded with her but she would not move.  She told the men that she would not.  To me she was acting like a stubborn child that had been wronged in some way or another.  Finally forced with the fact that if she did not move she was going to be forced to endure my company for the rest of the game and eventually relented.  The rest of the game I did my best to avoid these wretches and that included ignoring my bladder and my thirst until they left.

Anyway folks I really don't know what the hell the moral of this story is.  Perhaps I was being rude.  The limited interaction I have with people sometimes I am quite perplexed about their behaviors.  I just didn't feel like paying for beer that I didn't feel personally responsible for.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: A (ir)regular season story about the Rangers [Re: Jefferson]
    #595300 - 11/02/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Pretty cool that you were trying to make your aunt happy like that.  Maybe you could've been a little a more careful in going past her, but I can understand your hurry because you were trying to look out for your aunt.  Fuck the drunk bitch though, she could've been way more cool about the whole situation and fuck her beer too, she shouldn't have that shit sitting on that dirty ass ground anyway.  I say like 5% your fault, 95% her fault.  Fuck her :lol:

--------------------

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: A (ir)regular season story about the Rangers [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #595314 - 11/02/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Well... it was a coors lite dude.  No way in hell I was paying for that just for principals sake.  I don't drink I don't want anyone else drinking it either.  Plus that bitch was drunk by the second inning, THE SECOND INNING DUDE!  That's less than an hour.  And she had kids with her.  Great example you're setting for your kids lady.  I did procure some cotton candy but unfortunately by the time I was able to give it to her it had gone bad.  I did however get her a signed baseball souvenir signed by the entire team and a certificate saying she had gone to her first game on __/__/2011 and a ticket stub as well.  All around she was very pleased even though I was unable to provide her with any cotton candy.

Oh yes and if there are any growerites out there that are fans of the Rangers I'd be willing to look for these same signed baseballs next season.  You just have to pay for postage and the ball itself.  They were only 9 bucks.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom