Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJumper
Stranger
watch this movie! boon dock saints 1+2 with me
    #593602 - 10/23/11 08:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

this is a somewhat long read, but only the true strong will survive to read this

to get the true context of this, you need to watch boondock saints #2.I dont really think anyone will read this... but it was fun to write i'll tell you that

"romeoes got an ace in the hole for ya"
the new mexican guy, is mis quoting things, just like the first 3rd wheel, i only noticed this coincidence because i am higher

ok cool concept in boondocks saints #2

its all a big cycle, guy 1 thinks hes doing good by killing people, but then the media twists it and people dont know if hes doing it cuz hes evil or because he really wants to get rid of all the  bad people

its all a big cycle of miss communication and the control that people have over each other, media changing peoples view by showing them what they want,

this is actually a niche market if you ask me, is to input ONLY THE TRUTH TELEVISION, it will start out private and grow and .... wow , now imagine my point of view, thinking im only going to stream all the good things, but the other media outlets that im opposing, they try to propogate me by telling lies and using manipulation techniques

i wonder if it is a dangerous buisness to venture into

maybe this is what all media business' are going through on a day to day basis.

wow...the stress and shit, its all like the boondock saints, its media controling our views of what to see on tv

why is this new killer, really short?

note, he is of different race decendent, as most of the characters of the movie are, so really each person represents a country or culture, and how they have wars and fight over certain laws and regulations that happen on this earth

all while intertwined the media manipulationing...

i UNDERSTAND WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS MOVIE ONLY BECAUSE OF THE HIGHNESS

I SEE THE OUTLINED STORY WHEN IM NORMAL, BUT I SEE THESE OTHER 2 MESSAGES BECAUSE IM HIGHER

the true intention people are thinkin that maybe what they though was good, was really bad, maybe they were wrong when they were young, but recognize their mistakes as they age

the races in people interacting with people...  like the irish people interacting with mexican....

the NEW new 'saint' if i recall correct was some type of... afganish, type

WOW, THe REAL MESSEGE IN THE VIDEO IS MUSIC!!!!!! IT HELPS PEOPLE REALIZE THE TRUTH1111111111 WOWOWOWOWOWOW

was the messege in the boondock saints historically accurate at all with events that have happened in the past, and wars with countries etc.

smybolism is also veryy important. as they say at 32:32 (conincidence?) in so that different genertaions also symbolize different ideaologies than other people, the younger gen always thinks they know 100% the trurth...

oh wow and these saints are representing as being sent by "god" hence a saint

so the main reasons are

media controling viewers ideas and view points
religion is not always the best choice
need to stop the big cycle of miss communication, media is really the most important part of this world at this moment, because if you control ideas, you can control the masses
MUSIC IS THE KEY TO A CLEAR POINT OF VIEW ON THE SCENARIOS AROUND YOU

even killers like these 2 brothers, they are more focused on being "bad" and opposed to being "good" aka their religious beilefs that they dont even look like they believe in anymore, but just about 10% of the way, the other 90% is bad "aka all the killing"

their knowing of different languages is key to the sucess it seems also, is a noted point

wow small gun fight, is small penis refference? to one of the members of the "3"!!!!! 3 IS KEY!!!

each 3 have a different view point alwaysss

4 FROM THE OLD MOVIE DICTATED ON THE DECISION OF ANOTHER GENERATION, AND THEN WHEN THE NEXT GENERATION COMES UP ITS 3 OF THE SAME OLD GENS BUT THEN THE NEW 1 GENERATINO WHICH REPRESENTS THE STRONGEST "RACE" FROM THE LAST GENENTIC SEQUENCE

THE MEXICAN PERCEVES THE OLD GUY AT 37:11 AS STRANGE AND VISE VERSA, ITS ALL BECAUSE OF MISS COMMUNICATION

THEY ALL PARTY AND GET ALONG, SO DRINKING AND ALSO JUST ENJOYING YOURSELF AND LIFE AND NOT BEING UPTIGHT TO PEOPLE MAKES THE WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE

THE OLD PEOPLE GET MISUNDERSTOOD BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE STRENGTH ANYMORE TO EXPRESS THEIR REAL THOUGHTS, MAYBE THEY JUST LACK MORE PROCESS THOUGHT

THEY  BECOME SAINTS WHEN THEY SEE IN PERSON THEIR OWN PARENT GETTING SLAUGHTERED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM, AND THEY THINK THIS PERSON CAN ONLY BEING DOING BAD, BUT REALLY THAT PERSON SHOOTING HIS/HER DAD IS THINKING HES DOING THE RIGHT THING

EXTREME

"BETTER THE CHINKS THAN US, WTF?? 41;23) NOW ITS JUST SUPER OBV THAT RACE AGGRESSION IS NOT A GOOD IDEA

but if i think its not a good idea, then maybe my view on whats really going on is persuaded by my original viewpoint to the subject/matter at hand

(honestly when was the last time i actually wrote down, a lot of words and expressed my opinions , thats what its about as well , expressing your opinions and what your 51%-99.9% believes, you can never trully know 100% of the time..... unless you manage to control every single person in the world which dosent seem possible but you never know

they're is also gay/straight notices in this movie, first it was the man who dressed up as a women to suceed, it worked shortly but im not sure about the long run. Then the next gen was a girl with a gun on her belt to kind of represent a dick, and she also acts more mannish, and has attidude , also the other GUY actually was gay and had sex with guys but degraded them, so the msg here is to never degrade the opposite sex/religion/race/gender...

its a great messege , but some not a lot of people will understand, because i think i only understand this movie because of my highness , maybe this highness is the key to evolving as seeing the real truth....

oh wow this is correct as well, quote from here  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4655093

Situation: Russian mob boss is in a courtroom and is about to get away with murder and a bunch of other crimes, when the three main characters take over the courtroom and relay their message to those who are at the trial so that they can tell the world about the three and what they are doing.)

is this shroom webside actually analzying and comparaing data and studying this evidence?? so really its actually exactly what they do in the movie

just as seen in this thread this person is analizing a religous example, and having feedback from others, as to their opinions and thoughts were on the subject

so drugs help one analyze one comparaing data with another person, it helps emenssly if you are drunk-party / high-comparaing data / or other "high" type of states ,

ah one more example is comparable to me right now, is the fact that i like guys, but i dont know if i like them 100%, like the movie analized was that you need to be straight to be perfect, but maybe its just the movie is propoganada type material, i mean its probably not by about 95% , but you never know what somebody will do to try and control your minds...

so many movies have secret religous views hidden in them, jumper+boondock saints, most likely a coninsidence considering the movie genre but maybe there are movies aimed towards changing childrens views, via cartoon tv shows

the afganist guy, and the manly woman both start trying to kill our 2 brothers+mexican

so what im doing now is trying to find a forum to post this onto, see i post this and i research the forum, i've seen others on jsp post kind of similar stories(not as long) but they dont get noticed and they are just possibly drunk instead which a lot of kids do instead, so view = being drunk bad side and aggressive, while being high is chilled and relaxed

wow, me searching for a forum, my mood changes on what type of forum represents what type of high im getting , the weed made me search for a weed type forum, while other drugs may coinsice the same effect but for whatever drug it was, maybe this "high" is what the goverment (aka the people with the most ammount of credibility created , but we as the younger generation are using their weed to differentiate their religous/sexual/race views, but its always a view generations behind because drugs take time to produce , soo..

what does this mean? we should give our toddlers drugs at young age? that seems rediclous , maybe if we can somehow predict the next generations dna type sequence and have it to co-incience with a 100% truth drug, then maybe we can have the perfect human, of what IS the truth

so jsp is not really unique at all, i see so many other forums with the same type of looks they just differentiate by what their genre is

people trying to get a hold of what you smoke can sometimes be a good idea, maybe they have a better chance to match their dna/drug forumla , if we have more access to different types,

our trips from the 'high' we get.. take us into space and imagine what it can be like, thus letter us understand the universe in more depth, im drifting off into space even as i type this, may its as "we" type this , because maybe like in boondocks.. i am the product of 4 ppl ( aka my mom and dad because they have 2 each parents themselves)

people try to mimic movies , but its never a good idea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: watch this movie! boon dock saints 1+2 with me [Re: Jumper]
    #593611 - 10/23/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: watch this movie! boon dock saints 1+2 with me [Re: RasJeph]
    #593645 - 10/23/11 11:07 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

tl, dr

but the second boondock saints fucking sucked

just thought id tell ya that

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleP-O

Re: watch this movie! boon dock saints 1+2 with me [Re: still beLIEve]
    #593896 - 10/24/11 12:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
tl, dr

but the second boondock saints fucking sucked

just thought id tell ya that

agreed

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder