Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
ICMag/Seedbay
    #59243 - 06/17/08 09:36 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Don't get me wrong, I love reading through ICMag and am really impressed by the information you can find out there, but the whole way their site and their Seedbay is set up is really frustrating. It took me two weeks before I could post at ICMag because it took a week to get my activation email for registration, and then another one before they approved my account after that. Then I found a really lucky break on Seedbay and wanted to grab it yesterday before it was gone, went to register, it said the activation email had been sent, and it still hasn't been. Registered with different emails from different providers, and one day later one of them received one, thank god. Got my bid in. :grin:

Now, I have a private message at ICMag, but you can't use private messages until you have fifty posts. I'm about half-way there, so I start going around to threads and trying to get that up, in a constructive way mind you, but they set it so that you can post only once every five minutes. :rolleyes:

Nothing that bad, I guess, but its slightly aggravating. Ahh, and to add to that list, they don't use UBB, so it won't remember which threads I've read and take me to the last post, huge inconvenience. Thank god for the Growery. :grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFungi_x
The Goatse Man
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MICH
Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Sirius]
    #59291 - 06/17/08 10:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It is how it is because it has to be :shrug:

Report back on Success/Fail :borat:

--------------------
Never Force users to vote before viewing poll results!
State By State Laws
Mandatory Minimum Sentencing!
Moderator Edit: Removed Flames
http://ipower.movielol.org/info.php

My Original Fucking Idea.

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Fungi_x]
    #59340 - 06/17/08 11:55 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, you can only post ten times a day. :rolleyes:

That place's ass sucks canal water. :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Fungi_x]
    #59381 - 06/17/08 12:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fungi_x said:
It is how it is because it has to be :shrug:

It wouldn't have to be that way. I cannot find any logical answer for any of it. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Sirius]
    #59387 - 06/17/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

sirius

if you're going to experiment with grows, please try one of the k.c. brains(go for one with brazilian genetics) i want to see how one of those does

thanks bro:super:

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

b*tch*s shouldn't call me a retard..

and this shit... "I like to drink tea, lift weights, punch shit, have sex with girls"....

is gay as f**k

OfflineC3R3AL KiLLRx
Ganja Giant.
Male

Loc: Sunshine State of Mind.
Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #59400 - 06/17/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yea wtf ive registered at seedbay 3 times with no "instant Email" its bullshit!

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: C3R3AL KiLLRx]
    #59423 - 06/17/08 01:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

C3R3AL KiLLRx said:
Yea wtf ive registered at seedbay 3 times with no "instant Email" its bullshit!

Yeah, they always say that ISP's often block their messages when people complain about not getting responses.... not sure if that's true, but there is definitely something fucked up with it. The really strange thing is that one of mine came through, it was yahoo, but it took almost a day... no sign from the Hotmail accounts, which people always say they get through.... :shrug:

I just think they have a really bad server or something. Its a good explanation why ICMag limits traffic so much there, five minutes between posts, ten posts per day. They get twice the users online as the Shroomery does, but it isn't as though that's too much, I've definitely been to forums with a hell of a lot more traffic than that... :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: ICMag/Seedbay [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #59428 - 06/17/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Iamasmoker said:
sirius

if you're going to experiment with grows, please try one of the k.c. brains(go for one with brazilian genetics) i want to see how one of those does

thanks bro:super:

I'd love to, but I already have seeds ordered for now. Sagarmatha's Matanuska Tundra, Greenhouse Seeds' Arjan's Haze #3, and Mandala's White Satin. The Mandala strain is the one I was in a rush to get on Seedbay, because they haven't been selling whole-sale for awhile, they just stopped selling seeds on their own site up until the beginning of next year (health issues), and the White Satin is the one strain we were planning on getting before that happened. Found them on Seedbay the day we were ordering the other seeds. :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals