Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

BCSEEDKING
    #590972 - 10/07/11 09:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone ever order their seeds from them?
Just curious if anyone has had positive experiences with them and curious if anyone know they show up on billing info.... Lots of places tell you that you will see a different name come up on billing information to be more stealthy

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: BCSEEDKING [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #591049 - 10/07/11 03:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i haven't heard anything bad about them. and i know there are one or two users on this site that have ordered from them and haven't been disappointed.

though i have no personal experience with the company.

InvisiblebrainsOplenty
ganja farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: zion
    #591214 - 10/09/11 05:55 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i've used them, and i can't remember what it showed up as for billing. it was something silly. shipment arrived quickly, and all but one of my 18 seeds germinated. the pics in my sig are of their sour d

--------------------
it's written right here.
it's absolutely clear.
the ganja herb is the healing of the nation.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#591276 - 10/09/11 12:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Nice thanks guys... they didnt charge me till I think thurs/friday which is weird since I placed the order on the Sunday before that.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

#592625 - 10/17/11 10:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Can't tell you about the billing info, but my friend ordered their white widow and it was KNOCKOUT... it felt really intense, honestly better than alot of the stuff i've bought from dispensary... she ordered feminized seeds

If I had more available cash at the moment, I'd probably be picking up their white widow and sour diesel.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: BCSEEDKING [Re: anonymouse]
    #592720 - 10/18/11 07:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

anonymouse said:
Can't tell you about the billing info, but my friend ordered their white widow and it was KNOCKOUT... it felt really intense, honestly better than alot of the stuff i've bought from dispensary... she ordered feminized seeds

If I had more available cash at the moment, I'd probably be picking up their white widow and sour diesel.

They were out of stock :frown: thats what I wanted haha

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds