Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejboogz
Wizard

Re: So this is my first post over here... [Re: jboogz]
    #597561 - 11/19/11 12:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ok so its been about 4 days since i these autos popped and theyve been the same size for about 4 days....its starting to bug me. But imma wait.

In the beautiful world of flower...I think i spot preflowers on 1 of them. Acouple of more days should be certain, but none of the others are showing so it may be male :mad2:

This generic marijuana smell coming off the stems is stinking the place up so good. Damn, it makes me want to smoke.

4 seedlings on their 3 set of leaves under the cfl i have the four flowering, 2 autos and cherry tomatos in the flower room, why? Because i fucking want to. If this other plant turns out to be male ,thats fucking great, imma chop his ass down and eat him.

excuse me but these autos are pissing me off. Imma try to stick the last one in with some colonizing mushroom substrate just to see what happens. These other seedlings are gonna get their own buckets and Ill probably split one of my baby/pet gates and mount it in them for some SCROG practice. Still waiting to sex so i can clone......

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#598147 - 11/23/11 08:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Downtrodden....

So 2 of my best looking women pulled up their skirts to reveal male genitalia....

Then they asked me if I still wanted them....Hellz no

although something in me wants me to wait to see if they are hermies then Lorena Bobbit the Johns.....

The first to show balls was Nenny, and the second....was my 2 footer Eliza....She grew fast and tall and beautiful.....awww man.

Well Ive got 2 biguns left that are showing nothing, 3 NL autos that look like they may take 3-4 months themselves...HAA! and 4 in veg about 20 days from pop....Hoping for the best

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#598466 - 11/25/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So it's looking like....out of my first 4 in flower, I have 1 confirmed female, 2 confirmed males and 1 that shows sacs on upper nodes but may be showing hair on the lower branches, im not certain if it is a hermie or not, but if it is.....

Im not sure whether i will pick the testes off or not, I'll just wait and see.

Damn, 1 for 4. Ok these next 4 still in solo cups but looking good...

Hopefully, with the next 4 I can get a higher F:M ratio. At least I have the 3 autos doing their thing, however slowly.....

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#598515 - 11/26/11 07:40 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yooooooooo, does anyone think I should turn my 1 female into a mother?

Or could I root one of the yet-to-flower branches and let it veg out into a mother?

She doesnt have as many branches as some of the males had...

To be honest, out of 4, I thought she was the only male...HA...Her leaves have been curled under along the central vein since shes been 10" tall...Ive flushed and flushed...Im pretty sure it is the Nitrogen...wow, never judge a book by its cover....

I took some of the older pods off the males I removed from the growspace and put them in a small zip bags. Specifically Eliza(n). He grew tall fast and branched quickly.

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#598781 - 11/27/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Alrighty then.....

so....Day 14 of Flower for Alexis, the only female out of the original 4. She is showing nice pubic hairssssssssss. Because she is my only female, I decided to throw her in a 5gal bucket with a mix of cow dung compost/coir/perlite/spent mushie substrate/potting soil/pasteurized hpoo....shock free transplant, i cut the bottom off her pot. Waiting on these polymer crystals to hydrate so i can throw them under the rootball and put her back in the box....

The NL auto in soil is starting to grow now, i suppose, because it has rooted.
I put 1 NL auto in a hempy bucket out of the humidome...its doing well
Transplanted 2 reg seeds to a 20 quart container (hempy) with a tyvek envelope separating it into 2 chambers (fuckin tyvek yep).

I still have 2 reg seedlings to transplant and possible 1 NL auto that began in soil.
Sooooooo....
Ive exhausted my perlite for now, but Im going to attempt to transplant the remaining from hempy solos to polymer crystal pots. If I dont, i will forever wonder if it would work. So on the morrow, i shall proceed as described and regale you all with pictures of progression.

:bigblunt:

by the way, I know I was supposed to put one of these in with my colonizing mycelium, but im much more interested in determining the effectiveness of hempy vs. soil vs. polymers. Besides that, the myc began fruiting a couple of days ago...

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#598903 - 11/28/11 09:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Exhausted.

I will throw the pics up before i go in the morn...

Only news;

The 3rd auto was transplanted into a small tub of polymer crystals.
-So i have 3 autos
1 in soil mix
1 in hempy pot
1 in polymer crystal pot

I also trimmed the lower branches on my 5gal female and put 3 in peat pellets
(I completely forgot to pick up rooting additive so i just dipped in water and inserted...we will see if they take)

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#599459 - 12/02/11 10:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Damn its been 4 days....ok lemme see....

I clipped the lower branches off Alexis, my only regular flowering female and got 9 clones going from her in peat pellets...all were inverted, popped and dipped in plain water then put in the pellets and I have no problems yet

the girl is still flowering, she just seems slow. I think she wants me to go pick up some different nutes...Imma get her the Floranova bloom since i have experience with it.

I put my 2 6inch solo cup plants and 2 hempy 6inch plants in to flower with her so i can sex and clone early. Im not worried about the yield, im more concerned for the future and perpetuation.

thats it for now....

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
    #599467 - 12/03/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nice setup man:like::blazed:

And wow youre gonna have your hands (and bowl) full soon!
Is that a diy cloner or store bought?

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

Re: So this is my first post over here... [Re: Dimo114]
    #599531 - 12/03/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Appreciate it.

Thats just a seed starting kit. It cost about $5 and came with 40 or so peat pellets.
Ace Hardware. I ran into it on accident and said "might as well"

Its like a little flood and drain tray and a humidity dome. Put the dry pellets in the premolded apertures flood the tray, let them swell and stick whatever in the holes. Add the dome and fuggetaboutit...Well not in this case because the clones need the pellets to stay hydrated until they root well..

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#602227 - 12/20/11 08:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Alrighty then,

so, for the sake of space, I destroyed 4 plants of unknown sex and one clone died.

Built a 6 site bubbler. Added 4/8 remaining clones. Added 2 autos: 1 from the polymer crystals and 1 from the hempy.
---The hempy somehow had gnats in it WTF
---The polymer crystals worked beautifully, but I need to refine the process before trying again.

So now I have 4 clones(Alexis) and 2 NLights autos in the bubbler
1 NL auto in the soil/perlite/hpoo/Coir/cow compost/verm mix
1 unknown strain (Alexis) in flower in 5gal bucket soil/perlite/hpoo/coir/cowcompost/verm mix

Alexis - Day 37 Flower
Autos - 38 days from seed w/no flowers
Clones - day 23 since cut/day 7 in flower/bubbler)

Alexis seems to be doing well, no hermie action, the pistils look so gooooooood :homerdrool:
Pistils on 1/4 of her bubbler babies so far...

Everyone keeps saying autos go into flower after like 2 weeks, where is this happening at?
2 weeks after a veg cycle? Is this dependent on the light cycle???
My autos have been under 12/12 HPS since about day 16...

So I went from a mixed garden of unknown genders in hempy, soil, and polymer crystals to an all female garden comprised of a flowering teenage mother, 4 of her daughters and 3 NL autos in 2 soil buckets and 1 tote.

I have some fem blue mystics and some unknown free strains, so I figure I can pop 2 blues, by the end of their veg, I should be nearing the end of Alexis' flower and hopefully the NL autos flower.

I can remove the soil buckets and add another tote or 2 for the remaining 4 Alexis clones and the slew of Blue clones I plan to take.

Next light shall bring pictures.

--------------------

InvisibleDrG
Male

#602228 - 12/20/11 08:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nice work mate,me likes:thumbup:

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

Re: So this is my first post over here... [Re: DrG]
    #602561 - 12/23/11 06:36 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

sorry guys, my op was "discovered" by a nosy relative walking into rooms that clearly say "office: do not enter".....tsk tsk tsk.....sometimes i dont like the holiday season.

So now im moving it.

Fuuuuuuck. I dont like this. I used to come home and make love to my plants....

On the bright side, at least it wasnt the cops :thumbsup:

At the dro shop, I got some free buddha grow, big swell, and bloom RO nutes...
A new more powerful air pump and some more ph down

Put 3 blue mystics in rockwool and 1 freebie...

Im too tired

--------------------

Offlinejboogz
Wizard

#602807 - 12/25/11 02:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Got everything relocated this weekend.

Blues popped in rockwool so swiftly...i think i will be sticking to rockwool from now on regardless of the final medium...

Happy Holidays...hopefully the move didnt delay the harvest.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom