Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: oxalic32]
    #58928 - 06/16/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OH yes i can see why stumbling girls with vomit on their skirts is attractive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: bananatelephone]
    #58929 - 06/16/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well that's perfect. you must remove the skirt to get rid of the vomit, then it's all good.

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: usg543]
    #58930 - 06/16/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:shrug:
i guess that works, i am just not a big drinker myself...

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#58931 - 06/16/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i quit drinking myself. only at parties or if a hot girl wants to get drunk :smile:

mainly for health reasons. i eat a very strict diet and have started exercising a lot.

InvisibleToiletduk
Head Goon

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #58936 - 06/16/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't go to my prom, but I did hit the after-parties. I got really wasted, puked on some cops and got thrown in the drunk tank for four hours. Fun times! :laugh:

--------------------

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

#58937 - 06/16/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
i quit drinking myself. only at parties or if a hot girl wants to get drunk :smile:

mainly for health reasons. i eat a very strict diet and have started exercising a lot.

thats a good thing, :thumbup:

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: Toiletduk]
    #58938 - 06/16/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

sounded like a barrel of laughs.

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#58943 - 06/16/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I brought rohypnohl to my prom and spiked the punch.

Everyone got lucky that night.:acslater:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
    #58945 - 06/16/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

u quite drinking omg wut a b00ber

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: Coaster]
    #58956 - 06/16/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alcohol Myopathy

A recent study done by Muscle and Fitness showed that drinking caused an average loss of muscle somewhere around the 33% range. This is called 'alcoholic myopathy' and a decreased rate of protein synthesis has been liked to it.

Protein synthesis is important in the building of new muscle, so not only does alcohol destroy previously existing muscle, it also robs your body of the ability to produce any more muscle.

Lets talk about fat loss for a minute. Alcohol is empty calories, 7 calories per gram to be exact. And it slows your metabolism, a pretty mean combination. So while you are drinking, your half-assed metabolism has completely given up on burning fat, and is just trying to keep up with the flood of extra calories!

It Lowers Testosterone

But the biggest kick about alcohol for us guys is it lowers testosterone levels! Testosterone is what helps us build muscle. But that isn't all, it raises estrogen levels! My god guys, that means it's turning us into a women, no kidding. Bitch tits and changes in body fat storage all throughout the body are possible! This is insane, and people do this to their bodies for pleasure? Testosterone levels appear below average even up to a week later. So if you are going out and getting drunk every weekend, your testosterone levels may not have been normal for quite some time.

Stock up on ZMA it may be the only thing to help you, besides quitting of course. Dehydration is a side effect of drinking as well. Alcohol is a diuretic which makes you want to piss, over and over and over, which is removing all the water from your body. Hangovers are caused by this. Hangovers are cause by dehydration, and the lack of essential vitamins and minerals in your body which alcohol flushes out.

Also if you drink more alcohol than your body can process, the toxins build up, cause the "sick" feeling. Dehydration is also bad on the muscles considering muscle grow best when consumed in water. Which is how creatine works. Take away that water, and your muscles don't have a happy growing environment. And considering that most people are dehydrated most of their lives anyway, because the average person doesn't drink enough water, it makes you wonder just how smart it is to remove the little water they do have.

Don't Drink On Workout Night

People wonder when the best time to drink is if you have to do it. Well most people agree that it should be away from your workouts as it will affect them negatively. Don't drink the night of a workout because it slows protein synthesis which will harm recovery of the muscle. You might not want to drink heavily the day before a workout either as a hangover could really hinder your gym performance. Not to mention the fact that your testosterone levels won't be back to normal for a week!

i'm trying to get big, son. i'll stick to smoking weed so i can eat more food and pop a xanax or valium here and there.  :lifter:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: Coaster]
    #58957 - 06/16/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

plus alcohol is way overrated, there are much better and healthier drugs.  :potleaf:

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #58973 - 06/16/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yea i don't drink often. Its really not that fun, and it doesn't taste good despite what anyone says.

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#58976 - 06/16/08 10:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I wish GHB was still easy to get/make between that and xanax I would never drink.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#58977 - 06/16/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

after you turn 21, you party it up, but then as time passes quickly realize it's not that great. :shrug:

if ghb were legal, we could use it safely in the place of alcohol, and supposedly it is supposed to raise your Growth Hormone levels dramatically. win, win for me.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#58980 - 06/16/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GHB Use in Bodybuilding (Taken From UG Letter #1..Thanx CE!)
GHB is an interesting tool in a bodybuilders arsenal. A lot of bodybuilders swear by it, and a few will tell you it's no good. It is supposed to raise your Growth Hormone levels dramatically. Needless to say, and elevated GH level will make your muscles grow bigger, and the growth will be permanent. Some bodybuilders do not agree with this. I think GHB has received a bad rap due to some ignorant teens using it to get high with. But read on, and hopefully you can make an educated decision for yourself. By the way, I have some coming in so I can try it. I will report my experience next month in the November issue.
Gamma-hydroxybutrate or better known as GHB is a naturally occurring metabolite and precursor to gamma-aminobutrate or GABA. GHB was a widely available over the counter drug/supplement until it was banned by the FDA in 1990. GHB has many beneficial effects, but is used by bodybuilders because it is supposed to raise growth hormone levels! Studies, and tests on human subjects that were administered GHB have shown to cause as much as a sixteen-fold increase in natural growth hormone levels. But this in not all good, because along with the raise in growth hormone levels it also has shown increased levels of prolactin. Prolactin can counteract many of the positive effects of an elevated growth hormone levels. This may explain why some bodybuilders don't believe that GHB raises the growth hormone levels. On the positive side, many bodybuilders do feel that GHB can give performance enhancing effects such as increases to lean body mass and more strength. Some bodybuilders do not seem to experience higher lean body mass and strength, but they do feel that it helps accelerate body fat loss.
Another positive effect of using GHB is as a sleep aid. A small dosage will induce a relaxed state, maybe euphoria, and drowsiness. Using a higher dosage will help the user fall asleep quickly. GHB aids in the REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and slow-wave sleep, and unlike other sleep aids, GHB will not interrupt any stages of the natural sleep patterns. This is important in obtaining a complete nights rest. We all know that sleep/rest is important for recuperation and muscle recovery. The only negative with a GHB-induced sleep is that some users tend to wake up 3-4 hours later when the GHB will temporary inhibit the release of dopamine in the brain, and at the same time, will increase the dopamine storage. When the GHB wears off, there will be a sudden increase of dopamine release and that is what may cause some of the users to wake up in the middle of the night. This is more likely to happen, when too high of a dosage is used. If this happens, then you need to lower the dosage. Another way to negate this is to take another dose when you wake up to allow for more sleep. Some GHB users will experience feelings of improved well-being, alertness on the next day after a night of GHB induced sleep. This is probably due to the increase of dopamine released in the brain. I can relate and agree with this because if you have ever been on the diet drugs Phen-Fen, you will feel this a lot. Phen-Fen increases the levels of dopamine and seratonin in your brain. You don't feel hungry, but the biggest side effect that I had, was not being able to sleep. The well-being and happiness feelings are very present. Bill Phillips the great bullshit artist, master of the double standard, said he tried Phen-Fen and it made him feel listless. What an ass! Well we all know that he never has done drugs and the secret to big muscles is to buy EAS products and listen to his great expertise. I hate...........whoa! Hold on here! Oh yeah, GHB. Sorry folks I had to get that out, Now what was I saying? .......Oh yeah.
Along with euphoria, relaxation it can also enhance your sensuality, lower your anxiety, and inhibitions. It can also exhibit prosexual effects by improving your sense of touch, which in sex can enhance a mans erectile capacity. It can also increase ones sensitivity on an orgasm. This is why GHB has gained popularity as a recreational drug. But athletes choose GHB over alcohol, because unlike alcohol, GHB will not hinder athletic performance. Also, needless to say, GHB will not cause hangovers the next day. Sometimes GHB is used as an effective treatment of alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
    #58989 - 06/16/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Summary?

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: Prom Partiez [Re: kidaihuan]
    #58991 - 06/16/08 10:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

That is the summary.

You should see the full version.

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#58992 - 06/16/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is fucking worthless without pics bitch :crankey:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Prom Partiez [Re: kidaihuan]
    #58993 - 06/16/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Gamma-hydroxybutrate or better known as GHB is a naturally occurring metabolite and precursor to gamma-aminobutrate or GABA. GHB was a widely available over the counter drug/supplement until it was banned by the FDA in 1990.

Studies, and tests on human subjects that were administered GHB have shown to cause as much as a sixteen-fold increase in natural growth hormone levels. But this in not all good, because along with the raise in growth hormone levels it also has shown increased levels of prolactin. Prolactin can counteract many of the positive effects of an elevated growth hormone levels. This may explain why some bodybuilders don't believe that GHB raises the growth hormone levels.

Another positive effect of using GHB is as a sleep aid. A small dosage will induce a relaxed state, maybe euphoria, and drowsiness. Using a higher dosage will help the user fall asleep quickly. GHB aids in the REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and slow-wave sleep, and unlike other sleep aids, GHB will not interrupt any stages of the natural sleep patterns. This is important in obtaining a complete nights rest.

Some GHB users will experience feelings of improved well-being, alertness on the next day after a night of GHB induced sleep. This is probably due to the increase of dopamine released in the brain.

Along with euphoria, relaxation it can also enhance your sensuality, lower your anxiety, and inhibitions. It can also exhibit prosexual effects by improving your sense of touch, which in sex can enhance a mans erectile capacity. It can also increase ones sensitivity on an orgasm. This is why GHB has gained popularity as a recreational drug. But athletes choose GHB over alcohol, because unlike alcohol, GHB will not hinder athletic performance. Also, needless to say, GHB will not cause hangovers the next day. Sometimes GHB is used as an effective treatment of alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#58998 - 06/16/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

please note, i am not promoting the use of black market homemade GHB or any of its alternatives (GBL, etc.). they can be dangerous.

i think you can get a prescription in Europe and other places... definitely not the United States. It's prescribed as a sleep aid i think, also used for recovering alcoholics (at least in studies). i'm not sure on either.

if you use it, get it from a good source, a lot of "clandestine chemists" leave harmful heavy metals and stuff in their product. you can (or at least used to) be able to make it from stuff bought from hardware stores. even erowid says it's dangerous because the hard part is purifying and isolating it.

be safe. if you decide to do it, research it a lot. don't fuck around, that's probably why it's illegal now.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale