Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
trying to help my friend
    #5889 - 04/21/08 07:08 PM (16 years, 1 day ago)

ok, so my friend is the type who doesn't really want to do his research like he should and learn the ins and outs before starting his grow. he just wants to do it and wing it, and get anything he can out of it. not perfect it to full potential. extremely stupid if you ask me. and it pains me to watch him. so i figure this is a great place to get some ideas for simple things he can do to somewhat improve what hes doing. any ideas/advice will be welcome.

he has a homemade dwc culture. it has airstones at the bottom for oxygen. the plant is around a foot fall now, its a trainwreck seed. he has a light tube, with bulbs he says will work. he got the bulbs at a hydroponic shop so i hope he's right. what kind of lighting will work? if its not hps or something as night can you still get some results? i know he should add a fan probably. its at 24hr lighting right now. what can he do to bulk it up and grow more bushy (space is an issue). smell? what about nutrients? does he need them? co2? any advice for a complete neeewwwwbbbbbbb would be appreciated.

like i said, my friend. if i was seriously into i would for sure have done my fucking research.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: trying to help my friend [Re: still beLIEve]
    #7208 - 04/21/08 10:56 PM (16 years, 1 day ago)

There's some info on a good, cheap, easy way to produce some CO2 for the plants at this link below. All you need is some sugar, water, and some yeast.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1093/an/0/page/0

You're going to need some nutrients. What kind of soil is he using? Anything more specific about the lights he is using?

--------------------

Offlineroyer9864

Re: trying to help my friend [Re: Sirius]
    #8173 - 04/22/08 07:38 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

it says in the first post that he is using DWC not soil so i am going to move this to indoor hydroponics.

also i would like to say that i don't like dwc systems, you are better off using a top drip of ebb and flow system. it is less hassle and overall better systems.

Offlineroyer9864

Re: trying to help my friend (moved) [Re: still beLIEve]
    #8174 - 04/22/08 07:39 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:
better forum

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: trying to help my friend [Re: royer9864]
    #8205 - 04/22/08 08:26 AM (16 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

royer9864 said:

also i would like to say that i don't like dwc systems, you are better off using a top drip of ebb and flow system. it is less hassle and overall better systems.

care to explain this?

ive always thought dwcs are nice and easy and simple and cheap

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck