Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

MAD
    #588263 - 09/23/11 05:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Is he an actor?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (09/23/11 05:07 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: MAD [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #588265 - 09/23/11 05:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

STAL because I thought this was about the magazine.

Also, yes. Hes 100% a troll. Just like that Chad Wardon dude.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: MAD [Re: RasJeph]
    #588268 - 09/23/11 05:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Isn't there a term that basically means something along the lines of:
It's impossible to tell whether or not somebody is acting.

"Yo chad warden here, i'm gunna tell u bout the P-S TRIPLE!"

lol

I can't tell if he's a troll or not, I mean, there are definitely certain aspects in the
video, like when he jumps into the tree, where it seems obvious that he is acting. But IDK.

:ancientaliens:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #588271 - 09/23/11 05:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ya, I don't think anyone is really THAT fucking stupid.

Maybe its called "grasping to faith in humanity" :lol:

I gots me no problem with gingers. Especially the ladies :homerdrool:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: MAD [Re: RasJeph]
    #588275 - 09/23/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

He's just looking for attention, and those shorts :lol:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: MAD [Re: DungenessDank]
    #588288 - 09/23/11 07:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

someone made a youtube comment

"
1. Open up a new tab

2. Watch this vid /watch?v=dn7dW6xCMXY

3. Play both videos at the same time

4. Laugh your ass off"

and I did that, and it was lolsy

:lolsy:

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#588289 - 09/23/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Here's the redhed runnin 4 prez

"I'm GONNA RUN FOR PRESIDENT....... I got a lot of stuff goin on in my life so i might not." :lol:

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #588306 - 09/23/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nah he is just a pissed off ginger

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #588372 - 09/24/11 04:45 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've always wondered the same thing about this one :strokebeard:, I can see how he could be trolling but I'm pretty sure this dude is for real :crazy: :nonono: .

(wait for the freak out)  :rofl:

You probably recognize him, he is the one that tried to shove a remote control up his ass>>>

There are several others of this dude having a breakdown. If it is real, I don't understand how he can go through every day of life like this. I kinda almost feel sorry for the guy, perhaps if he got his ass kicked or if he came out of the closet things would be better :shrug: .

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: MAD [Re: openmind] * 1
    #588482 - 09/24/11 03:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:ilold: @ the remote control up ass kid. :lol:

Interesting.
So far, 50% vote 'Yes', and 50% vote 'No', the end result is inconclusive.

I was talking to envix earlier, and we've somehow concluded that no matter what, we are
all actors to a degree. If you check out the red headed kid's first "mad" video, you can
tell that a part of him is holding back, and you could easily dismiss him off as acting.
But the way that he 'acts' you can also sense that there is some legitimate authentic
anger within him. And my guess is that it's because he has probably been picked on at a
young age, and so his rage leaks out. Yet there is still a sense of him acting, because he
is appealing to a fan-base, or a specific style of comedy.

But what I found interesting was how no matter what, we always 'act' in a sense, and our
'acting' changes due to social environments. Whether we are applying for a new job, going
to school, at a party, internet, etc. Our 'act' changes and depends on our social interactions and environment.

Sure there may be a degree of authenticity at the core of all of our acting, and only when
we are alone by ourselves (without social communication) are we at our most authentic
moment in our lives, IMO.

And yet, even though we are all acting to an extent, we are also always
legitimate/authentic, because that is who we are, and we can never be something other than
ourselves, even if we, ourselves, are always acting as somebody else, we are still
ourselves acting as somebody else, and so we are still 'ourselves'.

Anyway, I'm curious what everyone else's thoughts are about this?

IDK therefore
:ancientaliens:

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#588484 - 09/24/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

He is just a troll.

Plus you need to be 35 to run for President, obviously he didn't research the job position.  Fucking dolt. :picard:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: MAD [Re: Tangerines]
    #588486 - 09/24/11 03:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I thought the running for prez one was the most hilarious one. Especially when he says

".. I have a lot of stuff goin on in my life so I might not"

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#588488 - 09/24/11 03:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Here is the red head crying because someone stole/hacked his youtube account.

You can watch him cry here:

Keep in mind, I think there is still a degree of 'acting'/'trolling' even if he is
authentically upset about losing his account. He is continuing a 'story' of his own internet
persona via youtube. Through the rise of internet fame and glory to the demise of getting
his youtube account hacked. It's still the progression of a story that involves a form of
acting, yet there remains the glimmer of harsh reality. And that is that nobody is really
special, and that we are all vulnerable, whether it be from death or getting your account hacked.

What are your thoughts?

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#588489 - 09/24/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol here is the red-heds g-ma tellin' everyone to give his account back

:lolsy:

hahahaha

i just watched the first 3 seconds of this vid and already can tell its lolsy to epic proportions.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order