Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Weed capitals [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #576643 - 08/05/11 12:27 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

denver, co
anywhereville, ca
portland, or

Any major US city will probably have dank nuggets, but these are where I would go if I were to go on a weed-holiday

vancouver also, i hear they have a whole pot based area of town

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: Weed capitals [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #576832 - 08/05/11 11:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Portland was a big letdown when i went there:crankey:
it was a shitty town until i got into the country parts

The wine country parts was pretty cool:restless:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Weed capitals [Re: DungenessDank]
    #576846 - 08/06/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Don't bother brah, Cali has the best weed because they have so many dispensaries, logic and all that need not apply.

you haven't smoked weed until you smoked cali weed, breh

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Weed capitals [Re: King Koopa]
    #576879 - 08/06/11 08:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I've smoked Cali, Oregon, Washington, BC, and Idaho bud that I'm aware of.

There is no difference between dank grown in any location, Idaho wasn't that impressive, but what do you expect.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#576886 - 08/06/11 09:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

But those states border each other it's basically the same supply. Pipelines dog, pipelines.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: Weed capitals [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #576887 - 08/06/11 09:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

How is that the same supply? I think you vastly underestimate the number of people growing weed in the united states.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#576888 - 08/06/11 09:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Statistics show that WA/OR have the same % of medical marijuana patients per capita as California, of course any excess supply is going to move away from California to the surrounding area, but its usually identified as "Cali Outdoor", and if not I can usually judge if it is.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#576889 - 08/06/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well the Pacific northwest is right there, so you could literally be growing Cali medical stains and vice versa........ all they'd need is a car.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #576913 - 08/06/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The breeding quality is more or less homogeneous across the country. I can tell you have very little if any experience growing simply by the way you adamantly defend california cannabis and refuse to admit that weed elsewhere is of similar quality.I've had clones flown directly to me from Mendocino, and driven back from Humboldt . While they were obviously good, I've grown strains just as good if not better from right here in Colorado, and even a couple from out east. In fact, one of my favorite strains I've ever grown was bred by a man in Arizona.  Saying that PNW weed is good only because they have california weed is completely asinine and quite honestly makes me devalue your opinion as you're clearly blinded by bias and misplaced hometown pride.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Weed capitals [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #576914 - 08/06/11 10:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yea good weed is grown everywhere.  I can find dank in any major city in this midwestern state.  Quality is the same as everything I have seen and smoked from Cali. :shrug:

Genetics may have originated from Cali but that don't mean shit. 

Watermelon is thought of to originated in Africa, so African watermelon is the best quality obviously.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Weed capitals [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #576932 - 08/06/11 12:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
The breeding quality is more or less homogeneous across the country. I can tell you have very little if any experience growing simply by the way you adamantly defend california cannabis and refuse to admit that weed elsewhere is of similar quality.I've had clones flown directly to me from Mendocino, and driven back from Humboldt . While they were obviously good, I've grown strains just as good if not better from right here in Colorado, and even a couple from out east. In fact, one of my favorite strains I've ever grown was bred by a man in Arizona.  Saying that PNW weed is good only because they have california weed is completely asinine and quite honestly makes me devalue your opinion as you're clearly blinded by bias and misplaced hometown pride.

First of all duder this aint my hometown and I have no bias, mostly contempt for the area. Secondly I couldn't care less what some pot forum moderator thinks of my opinion on anything.
The fact that you made the effort to obtain clones from mendo and humbolt shows exactly what I've been saying to be true about other states sources of genetics.  Your little paragraph did nothing to disprove my point or show that you have any more knowledge on cultivation. You cannot say the breeding is the same around the country because I've lived all over the country and the quality is sooooo much better on the west coast compared to the east coast and in the south. Thousands of random grams in the last 10-15 years and none come close to the indoor OG kush in southern california.
I'd be glad to do the pepsi challenge with any bud in the country to prove my point.......... and I have been for about 2 years.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #576935 - 08/06/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

First of all duder this aint my hometown and I have no bias, mostly contempt for the area. Secondly I couldn't care less what some pot forum moderator thinks of my opinion on anything.
The fact that you made the effort to obtain clones from mendo and humbolt shows exactly what I've been saying to be true about other states sources of genetics.  Your little paragraph did nothing to disprove my point or show that you have any more knowledge on cultivation. You cannot say the breeding is the same around the country because I've lived all over the country and the quality is sooooo much better on the west coast compared to the east coast and in the south. Thousands of random grams in the last 10-15 years and none come close to the indoor OG kush in southern california.
I'd be glad to do the pepsi challenge with any bud in the country to prove my point.......... and I have been for about 2 years.

Woah homeslice, unknot your panties for a second and realize that criticism of your opinion doesn't equate to a personal attack on you. No need to get offended.

Second, I went through zero effort whatsoever to obtain them, so no, that doesn't reinforce your point. People offered them to me, and I accepted them. I have friends in Cali, simple as that. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Weed capitals [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #576940 - 08/06/11 12:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: Weed capitals [Re: King Koopa]
    #576977 - 08/06/11 02:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah those Cali strains man, the ones that were originated and bred in Amsterdam.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #576979 - 08/06/11 03:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Chapill Hill,
Greenville,
Raleigh,
By far hosting some of the best weed in North Carolina.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck