Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Tow truck stories? +main event
    #573515 - 07/21/11 04:41 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So there is street sweeping in this area of the city.  Signs are posted on the street warning of such activities.  Well people forget and in an hour and a half many cars will be towed one after another so that the sweepers can sweep the street.  I will probably sit on my porch and watch for a while and see if anyone runs outside to plead with the towers.

Don't get me wrong I hate tow trucks but they serve a purpose.  Most are assholes though.  My car was getting towed once and I run outside and say NO!  He says pay me 60 bucks now or 120 at the towers.  I told him I had no money and he mentions an ATM about 4 blocks away that was open at 3 am. I run to the gas station and they are open, but everything had to be purchased via a window with a push through container and speaker.  I tell the dude look I need money here is my card pin is yadda yadda yadda and gimme 60 bucks.  I get the money finally and run back lungs feel like death and the motherfucker is gone with my car.  I understand he runs a business and shit but fuck that.

I mean he saw how fast I took off he knew I was gonna be right back in less than 2 minutes.  I saw him driving down the alleyway behind the apartment. :crankey:

And that is why you should not smoke cigarettes kids.  You never fucking know when that extra lung power will save you 60 bucks +money from not smoking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: Tow truck stories? +main event [Re: Tangerines]
    #573543 - 07/21/11 08:17 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

That's a pretty shitty night right there. My tow-truck story is a little less shitty and a whole lot more stoney: A few years back a couple days after Christmas an old friend and I went on a burn cruise 'cus we didn't want to be smoking in either of our parents' houses. We were out on some real back country kinda roads and after finishing the first little bowl we pulled into a gravel pit we used to chill out in all the time. By this time it was starting to get pretty dark outside so we didn't realize we were about to drive over some ice where a big deep puddle had formed, about four car lengths long. Rather than try to stop and end up sliding out into the middle of the ice patch, not knowing how solid it would be, I decided to gun it and hope for the best. Under the ice we saw this big air bubble running out ahead of us as we approached the far side, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck PHEW... we made it."

Now on "dry land" I did a quick three point turn while my buddy packed a bowl and I stepped outside to survey the ice, which still looked solid. I knew off to my left should be higher ground but the ice looked brittle and broken. We decided to save the bowl, just in case, and tried to get a running start to re-traverse the ice but started to crack through as soon as the car was fully out over the water underneath. 8PM on Boxing Day, out in the woods, with a storm coming, 100 yards from the "road" and we were stuck good and proper. At first I tried AAA but the driver they contacted took half an hour to call and was over an hour away so we told him to forget about it. Luckily we went to school with a kid who's family runs one of the local body shops so my friend calls him up and finds out his brother is on the way back into town with their flat-bed wrecker so sit tight, boys, the cavalry is on the way. In the mean time we decide we'd better try and find a way to hike back out around the ice to the road but we were afraid of falling through ourselves so we climbed out my door on the high side and circled back around and hiked up a hill on the other side, pulling ourselves up it by clinging to the brush and trees. Tim the Towman got there with his wrecker and backed up a close to it as he dared get before letting out his wench line then had to crawl around in the ice and muck getting it attached. Only took about five minutes of actual wench work to pull it out but by that time we'd been standing out in the freezing cold for two hours so we tipped him an extra $20 and all bundled into the wrecker cab to smoke a couple bowls before he left :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom