Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

papaver somniferum [galbrum]
    #572757 - 07/17/11 02:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

showing off my somniferum hear,cant wait to see her flower ,this is the biggest, and i have 4 other smaller ones ,they will produce white flowers with pods that will ooz opiumhttp://

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: papaver somniferum [galbrum] [Re: dmtcorey]
    #572771 - 07/17/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:borat:

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

#572779 - 07/17/11 03:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Unfortunately you would need a fuckload of them to be worth scoring for opium.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: papaver somniferum [galbrum] [Re: SubHuman]
    #572805 - 07/17/11 04:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Not necessarily, I've seen someone harvest either 3 gram or 3 oz from a 12 plant hydro set up. If they grow well, I'd say you'll get about a gram; which is probably equivelant to an 1/8 or 1/4 of pot.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

Re: papaver somniferum [galbrum] [Re: alienscience]
    #572829 - 07/17/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I know Im new to the site and dont wanna start out wrong by correcting someone and seeming like a jerk but everything you just said is completely incorrect.  Whoever you are talking about didnt get 3 grams or 3 0z's out of 12 poppy pods.  I dont think you have any idea how many poppy pods that it takes to even make 1 gram of smokeable opium let alone 3 ozs.  Im not an idiot on this subject either I was addicted to high dose pods for over 2 years and have researched papaver somniferum to death and have harvested my own years ago when i was still using.

Youd be lucky to get .3 grams off of 12 pods.  Best thing to do if you grow your own pods is to make tea, unless you have acres of land for a plot to grow them scoring opium isnt ideal unless you are looking at it as a one time treat to get high and even then I preferred tea to opium.  Ive only smoked real opium a few times and that was when batches of dried pods were covered in dried globs of latex that I chipped off meticulously for hours in order to get a couple hits.  It was nice but tea is better, the alkaloid soup that you get from pod tea provides the most full, warm, itchy, sedating opiate high that Ive ever gotten, no pill can compare.  Also if growing poppies indoors was feasible and easily done with a high yield there would be liscened growers growing pods in huge warehouse buildings for the pharm companies.  They dont like relying on the environmental factors outdoors that can effect their harvest so if it could be all done indoors where they could completey control every aspect of it they sure as hell would be doing it.  Growing poppies indoors is about as feasible as a plan as trying to grow morel mushrooms indoors, it just isnt gonna be productive

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#572948 - 07/18/11 10:41 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

well i probly will go with with the tea im not a big user but just wanted to see if i could grow em ,thats all ,ok and i was thinking about a little treat to but we,ll see what happens ,how many pods did you use for your tea ,and what poppies did you use ?

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

#572996 - 07/18/11 02:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I cant give dosage advice cuz its against the rules but start SMALL.  Pod tea is no joke at all and it can and has killed opiate naive people.  I dont use anymore since the poppy shortage but I was ordering papaver somniferum dried pods by the 1000 every couple weeks.  Pods are the most euphoric of highs I have ever felt but they realy fucked up my life.  Im off of pods but have been on buprenorphine maintenance for the last year so Im still physicaly addicted to opiates, I wish I never would of ever drank that first glass of pod tea.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

#573035 - 07/18/11 05:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Check out this forum, 17 plants = 3 grams. Pictures included

http://forums.mycotopia.net/holding-tank/34456-hydroponic-poppies-grow-log-2.html

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineSubHuman
Straight Bupe

Re: papaver somniferum [galbrum] [Re: alienscience]
    #573078 - 07/18/11 09:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

He said he had 17 plants and 5-6 pods per plant so thats 116 I think or something if he got 6 off each.  Its possible but I believe that guy was probably over estimating.  The fact that he referred to opium as being "more like weed than other opiates" makes me think whatever he harvested was garbage as well.  More than likely it "felt like weed" because the guy did what almost all people do and smoked it on top of weed and it was probably weak and all he felt was the weed.  I dk all Im sayin is that growin pods indoors isnt gonna be worth it, if it was trust me I would of done it:crazy2:

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

#573216 - 07/19/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I here you sub.  Thanks for the tip.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order