Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... * 1
    #567128 - 06/24/11 07:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure everyone knows that Ron Paul and Barney Frank introduced a bill yesterday that would make marijuana legal on the federal level and leave it up to the states to decide on the legality within their borders.  Senator Dumbass...Lamar Smith blocked it from even being discussed on the grounds that "it has a high potential for abuse and does not have an accepted medical use in the U.S.".  Turns out he accepted nearly $50k from big pharma and another $30k from alcohol companies to fund is campaign (shocking, I know).  Needless to say, people are pissed.  His office was conveniently closed today at 1pm EST, his voicemail is full, and his staffers have removed his FB page.  Well, we can still bombard him with faxes and continue to call his local office in Texas.  FUCK HIM.

TX Phone: (210) 821-5024
Local TX Fax: (210) 821-5947
DC fax number: 202-225-8628

Free fax #1 http://faxzero.com/
Free fax #2 http://www.gotfreefax.com/

This is from a post from the shroomery, and I think it deserves a place right here @ the growery.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14666651

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #567131 - 06/24/11 07:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

lol quick interwebs story:

This morning NORML and /r/libertarian basically spammed this guys facebook shaming him to the point he had to take it down.

People who didn't know it was taken down searched for Lamar Smith and found some other dude, and spammed the fuck out of him thinking he was the congressman.

I laughed.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #567132 - 06/24/11 07:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleToiletduk
Head Goon

Loc: Earthfarm 1
Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #567134 - 06/24/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I emailed my Representative here in Tenn about it, although I'm sure she'll say no. A guy has to try. :justdontknow:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: Toiletduk]
    #567155 - 06/24/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Do I wish this bill would pass? Yeah sure I do.....

Do I think it's a big deal if it doesn't or do I really give a shit? No, not really.......

Ron Paul and Barney Frank both knew this bill had no chance of passing when they put it up.

Even if it did pass and it was up to the states would it matter?

Face it California the state that claims to be the most for the legalization of marijuana finally had it up for a vote and it lost.

I'm gonna say this honestly and I'm in this group we all know how I make my living. We pot smokers are a small group of people, with loud fucking mouths, that get nothing done. :shrug:

if I was wrong it would be legal here in my state right now. :rolleyes:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: I_AM_SWIM] * 1
    #567195 - 06/25/11 01:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

No accepted medical uses? :awedisgust:

This fucker is the worst type of shitty scum on earth.

Right in that one decision he fucked over millions of people and killed thousands.

Fuck him.

He should have no place in the government and should be put to hard labor for life.

:feelsbadman:

We'll see our time fellas, for us and the human race, to live in harmony with this harmless, helpful, healing, holy herb. :happyweed:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (06/25/11 01:05 AM)

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: FRACTALife]
    #567198 - 06/25/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

He should have no place in the government and should be put to hard labor for life.

Woah fascist, simmer down! I thought the idea was to tear down the ideologies that allow such heinous acts against our fellow humans!

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: Tangerines]
    #567200 - 06/25/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:

Woah fascist, simmer down! I thought the idea was to tear down the ideologies that allow such heinous acts against our fellow humans!

:lol: Indeed, indeed.
It just pisses me off.
:shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: FRACTALife]
    #567219 - 06/25/11 05:37 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:

We'll see our time fellas, for us and the human race, to live in harmony with this harmless, helpful, healinling and hope

As much as id like to agree I don't think so

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #567235 - 06/25/11 09:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I see his wiki page is protected until July 1st due to vandalism.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: THEBats]
    #567249 - 06/25/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I wonder how much of us just gets :feelshighman: and doesn't get involved with ending prohibition?

I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of the stoner population aren't cannabis activists.
Although, I would hope to lose that bet.

Well we can obviously change that by contacting our congress ppl here:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

--------------------

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#567431 - 06/26/11 03:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

ahahaha, this shit just makes me laugh at this point.

if i ever see a suit making deals, i'd jux him with his ball-point pen. fuckers just need to die and their families have to just live with the fact that their mom or dad, or whoever, was swine that duped people into making their lives better by making other's miserable.

such people should be shunned, but i don't know... maybe they even deserve worse. :shrug:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Bombard the Man Responsible For Stopping the Legalization Bill With Faxes, Calls, Emails... [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #567436 - 06/26/11 03:56 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:lolwut:

idk about ppl needin' to die and thangs but they should definitely smoke some DMT or get slipped a heavy dose of acid without their consent. :shrug:

it's like there's :feelsbadman: why not slip him a lil :feelsgoodman: in order for feelsbadman to transform into feelsgoodman

then they are an additional member of the feelsgoodman army and can help fight the feelsgoodman fight and do thangs.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #567518 - 06/26/11 12:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

quality post as always SWIM.

This dud is a douche for denying the bill though. I feel knife fights are in order.

Gotta love it when a pharma company pays off a public official.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds