Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEnthrall
Stranger
The stoner utternonsense thread
    #567425 - 06/26/11 01:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Im stoned and had a lot of great things to say but now I dont remember.:graemlin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: Enthrall]
    #567433 - 06/26/11 03:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

man im so :feelshighman: took a bunch of tramadol and smokin some :happyweed:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and im doin thangs too
:feelsgoodman:

tho im hungry which is a lil :feelsbadman:

overall its doin' thangs tho and feeling good man :feelsgoodman:

doin' thangs feels good, man.

still got pain and thangs on my neck thang but its all :feelsgoodman: gonna do some thangs and :feelsgoodman: more but i gotta wait an hour prolly but then ive been drinking white grapefruit juice to potentiate the doin', but unfortunately myt stomaches been feelin' :feelsbadman: and i think its cu z fo some itf tof this thang

had 3 beers earlier today too

i plan on not sleeping

apparently shamans like to sleep deprive themselves because tey are crazy like that and always blame disease on spirits and thangs but its all :feelsgoodman: cuz they are just doin' thangs like the rest of us.

but im no shaman, i just like doin' thangs and sleep deprivation plus opiates plus weed :feelsgoodman: espeaillal :feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman::feelshighman:

cept i wish i had some dilaudid but its all :feelshighman: and :feelsgoodman: thangin' the do.

so im gonna go and do more thangs and ill catch u l8r :feelsgoodman:

doin' thangs

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #567434 - 06/26/11 03:51 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

my pipe broke too

whats weeird is that it broke by  itself without any contact

i was usin' it yesterday and it was perfect but then i looked at it today and the hole thang where smoke comes from in da bowl got cracked and thangs or like broke bigger

theres a bigger hole in it. :sad:

o well :feelsgoodman:

ill just get another one

maybe 2

one for DMT only and the other forWEED

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #567435 - 06/26/11 03:55 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Get a mesh screen man

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: T-Rex]
    #567437 - 06/26/11 03:57 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i have one but cant find it

been cleanin thangs ealrier today or yesterday

neway

i just put a nug in there and smoked it without breaking it up

its still doin'

:feelshighman:

now its time to play some vid gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #567454 - 06/26/11 07:51 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Tramadol doesn't do anything for me. I even had it prescribed once for pain, and it didn't even lessen the pain I was in at the time.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: 81renaissance]
    #567458 - 06/26/11 08:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

thats weird

i have a pretty high tolerance to opiates

usually need about 100mg of hydrocodone to get where I want to be.

but i took about 450mg of tramadol which is like 9 pill and its weird cuz i feel twitchy like im coked out or something

but im all oped up and it :feelsgoodman:

its definitely powerful, but it's different.

the high is exactly like any other opioid, but my arms move or i get spasms and twitches.

kinda feelsbadman sometimes, sometimes i think im gonna have a seizure and die, but o well :feelsgoodman:

and u have to take more than reccomended dosages to feel anything

i took 150mg the first hour and didn't feel a thing

i also mix it with white grapefruit juice to potentiate the effects (not sure if it works or not, but it seems to work even if it is just placebo)

i definitely would rather have other opiates right now, but im trying to get off them.

ive been doin IV dilaudid a bit too much lately and im trying to quit since i'm trying to be healthy too. I can't work out and exercise with sore arms either.

soo im done with all that and got a big batch of kratom coming to keep me occupied

THAT PLUS MORTAL KOMBAT~!

o yeah and school :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #567459 - 06/26/11 08:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus dude.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: DungenessDank]
    #567461 - 06/26/11 08:18 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i also feel like im on a hit of acid

my eyes are really sensitive to light right now

i think its cuz i sleep deprived myself a bit and just the whole combo of thangs :feelsgoodman:

its like the perfect cocktail

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

doindoindoindoin

i gotta do thangs cept my hands hurt

cuz ive been playin so many GAMES

but i gotta play More games so i get better at thangs

i got 100mg of them thangs left and im ghonna do em in an horu.

wats good about em is the fact that it lasts such a long like

like about 12 hours, so its :feelsgoodman: for a long while :feelsdgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
    #567486 - 06/26/11 10:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Dammmmm i love bho... :awehigh:

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: Krackatus]
    #567487 - 06/26/11 10:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm bouts to taste some iso-hash from yesterday.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: DungenessDank]
    #567510 - 06/26/11 11:49 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i just got a new pipe

hits good man

gonna pop its cherry right meow

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #567517 - 06/26/11 12:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
i just got a new pipe

hits good man

Just got a new bong yesterday, its awesome :awehigh:
Here it is

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: The stoner utternonsense thread [Re: Manitou]
    #567519 - 06/26/11 12:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

sweet, bongs are the best imo

mine needs a new stem cuz it broke, so i'm bongless for a while :sad:

oh well

:feelshighman:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#567543 - 06/26/11 02:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
i just got a new pipe

hits good man

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds