Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

i wish marijuana was legal
    #567003 - 06/24/11 03:28 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

you guys make me jealous with your dank ass bud. I wish i could order marijuana online, or go down the street to a dispensary or something. Can't stand drug dealers, and they are very inconvenient. and i can't choose what strain i like.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: i wish marijuana was legal [Re: iStoner]
    #567014 - 06/24/11 09:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Well why don't you call the Congressman from Texas Lamar Smith, who said his committee wouldn't hear Ron Paul and Barney Franks bill to end federal prohibition, and tell him why he is in the wrong.

Jus' Sayin'

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #567015 - 06/24/11 09:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
you guys make me jealous with your dank ass bud. I wish i could order marijuana online, or go down the street to a dispensary or something. Can't stand drug dealers, and they are very inconvenient. and i can't choose what strain i like.

My drug dealers are my friends, so it doesn't really bother me :P But at least in the States, you have a shitload of strains than can grow, here, pretty much all you can find is M39 (maturation 39 days) which is almost every time indoor grown with chemicals... My friends sell some weed they grow, which used to be from Skunk to Québec Gold, but if you are looking for weed in Québec city, its gonna be M39 you'll get. But, if you go in the rural areas, you will more likely find some Freezeland or Québec Gold (combination of M39 & Freezeland). The only exotic weed we can get here is from British Colombia or USA....

Anyway, I believe in this forum, everyone totally agree that weed should be legal lol

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: i wish marijuana was legal [Re: DungenessDank]
    #567056 - 06/24/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Well why don't you call the Congressman from Texas Lamar Smith, who said his committee wouldn't hear Ron Paul and Barney Franks bill to end federal prohibition, and tell him why he is in the wrong.

Jus' Sayin'

exactly.  especially if that asshole is representing you, your family and your friends.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: i wish marijuana was legal [Re: DungenessDank]
    #567057 - 06/24/11 01:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:

Jus' Sayin'

good idea

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#567059 - 06/24/11 02:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

just do thangs and :feelsgoodman: and :feelshighman: before u :feelslockedman: and end up feelin' :feelsbadman: just so later on down the road u can :Feelstrippyman: and land right back where you started at :feelsgoodman: all because you were doin' thangs.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #567106 - 06/24/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Fortunately I've never had to deal with "dealers" for pot (or anything for that matter)....I always get my pot from friends, or from friends of friends since everyone seems to always have pot they're willing to sell.

I don't always have a choice of what strain I'm getting, sometimes I do. But 95% of the time I do indeed know what strain it is, if they don't know they will simply say they don't know rather than making up some bullshit name.

:stoner:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals