Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
organic hydroponics?
    #565906 - 06/20/11 10:58 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hey, i've been wondering if organic hydroponics are possible, and if they would have the same yield as chemical hydroponics, also if they are possible, could you guys link to me to some websites with good nutrient mixes, organic root and stem hormones, like the whole 9 yards but organic, also somewhere that delivers to switzerland! thanx in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: organic hydroponics? [Re: CommunistRemix]
    #565935 - 06/20/11 01:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

You would have to make your own for it to be cost efficient I have seen some shit for for like 200 dollars per liter...If its personal use the liter will last and may be worth it but that's ridiculous you can make it using things like bat guano, lime, some other shit I don't know I've never made my own.

Fox farm nutrients are organic based and I think the Big Bloom or Grow Big is 100 percent organic. So they are all organic in a sense, just concentrated. And cost like 30 bucks.

Plus flushing at the end for the last 2 weeks will leave no traces, or very little.

You didn't ask much of a question but if you are a little more specific I can try to help.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
Re: organic hydroponics? [Re: mhbound]
    #566468 - 06/22/11 12:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so at least i know it possible now, so thanx man, you mentioned those brands but would botanicare be fine? it has nutrients for vege and flowering, and has supplements too, these are all organic. and, i found organic rooting hormone and organic ph ups and downs,are there any other products I'm gonna need? i think stem hormone exists right? like are there any other things which i will need for my grow. also, do you know if the yield will be the same as chemical hydroponics? i dont actually smoke weed, never have and probably never will, but I'm doing this to sell, I've heard there is not much difference between chem and organic weed, but people are stupid, and so they are ready to pay more of organic :smile:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #566554 - 06/22/11 01:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Botanicare is a good company, and will give you some nice results.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
Re: organic hydroponics? [Re: Stoneth]
    #566557 - 06/22/11 02:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

wtf is up with all of these half assed answers!! people i need help!!!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#566573 - 06/22/11 03:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

No the yield variance between any of the decent organic weed nutrients will yield about the same....yield depends more on lighting IMO, and fresh air of course.

You type your shit in a run on sentence I can't stand a word you are saying, I read it three or four times now and not once have I seen a question of any significance...And the two that you did ask I think have been answered.

You want us to tell you how to grow weed? Have you graduated middle school yet because I'm pretty sure they have taught you kids how to format a paragraph use spacing, use numbering to get your point across.......I mean really?

Tell us what you want to know and we will tell you.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
    #566576 - 06/22/11 03:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

ok, I'm sorry for not realizing that stoners cared so much about grammar (or gramar, i dont know how its spelled) and I'm in college. if you have not noticed yet, English is not my first language.

khokay so, I'm wondering if someone can check this list of nutes and stuff and tell me if anything is missing
  -8 Quart Organic Peat Moss
  -Good Earth Organics Vermiculite
  -2 Lbs of Azomite - Organic Trace Mineral Soil Additive Fertilizer  67  Trace Minerals: Selenium, Vanadium, Chromium
  -Nature's Big Bud Worm Castings Premium 100% Organic Liquid Plant Food Tea Fertilizer 1 Quart (the quantity of this may vary, i dont know if i should use this as the water for my nute solution or only as a supplement and foliage spray, help on this would be great)
  -Pure Blend Pro Grow - QT. - Botanicare (organic)
  -Pure Blend Pro Bloom - QT - Botanicare (organic)
  -Liquid Karma - Botanicare - QT (organic)
  -Natural pH Down - Earth Juice
  -Earth Juice Natural PH Controller Up - 2 lb. - Earth Juice
  -8 Quart Organic Perlite
  -General Hydroponics SubCulture M
  -SUBCULTURE B 150G
  -Green Light Organic Rooting Hormone - 2 oz

dont worry about quantities, I'll adjust them for later on.

another question, what it is the best soiless mix? I'm following the basic mix (1/3 perlite, 1/3 vermiculite, 1/3 peat moss) since I've never grown before, but, i thought perlite was best? From what i understand, perlite is really light and fluffy and still has good water retention, so in combination with a top drip feed, there would be lots of oxygen for the plant, right?

And I'm sorry if my crappy grammar confused you, but i was not asking if there is variance between organic nute brands, but between organic nutes and chem nutes, yield and quality of bud wise.

one last question which I'm not sure of, but plants grown off of organics get nute burn?

by the way, I'm sorry to anyone who i offended by generalizing as a stoner.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#566702 - 06/22/11 09:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Are you trying to mix a "SOIL" the stuff that the plant grows in or are you trying to use it to make a nutrient liquid solution???

Because peat moss and vermiculite among some of the others are pointless in nutrient teas.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineCommunistRemix
Stranger
    #566721 - 06/22/11 11:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

nope, i want to use either only perlite or some sort of the combination of the three grow mediums as a soiless base, and then mix all the stuff i listed above as liquid nutrient solution, sorry if i was not clear about that.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
    #567079 - 06/24/11 03:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

if your just setting up a drip system you technically dont need to add the nutrients to your reservoir. you can just dry mix things like bat guano, bone meal and kelp concentrate into your medium and jut run a PH balanced drip system.

If your running an actual hydroponic system such as an ebb and flow etc. you can also still use alot of organic nutrients. you can make a concentrated teas out of guano and then filter through charcoal or multiple layers of cheese cloth to separate the the solids. most liquid kelp concentrates are 100% organic and completely water soluble. and of course b1 and other vitamins are water soluble as well.

if this is your very first grow i would highly recommend beginning with soil for its the most forgiving and has the most room for error. and personally i find if done right can yield the same as hydroponics with a nicer finish(this is just my opinion and is not shared by everyone)

i don't know i hope that helps.

ps. all strong nutrients organic or chemical will burn your plants if used excessively

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies