Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

Loc: Colorado Flag
My next move.
    #565116 - 06/17/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

As many of you know, I am a registered MMJ caregiver in my state, and operate within every single nuance of the law. I suggest you do, too. :smile:

Onward!

I recently found out my fiancee is pregnant! Great news, but the grow room has to go in order to make room. I am finishing off some "Subcool medley" that are about 3 weeks from harvest and I am taking the rest out into the world. Frankly, I just don't want it in the house with her being pregnant for many reasons (chemical ferts, NEEM/Azomax, etc.) and have decided the best route is to get them outdoors somehow.

So! We have two options, so far as I can see it. I've looked for land through my business, or business loan but USDA (buying land is agricultural. Go figure.) won't give me the time of day. The season is getting shorter every single day so I figure I can either get them out to one of the big parks around here, or put them on a balcony with something to block a direct view. The place I live doesn't want MMJ growing so it has to be a "secret", so I think the balcony may be out. Someone would almost inevitably get a peek at it and could very well turn us in to the office. Granted, I am legal to grow in my state, but the landowner has a clause specifically objecting to marijuana in the lease and we're trying to be careful so as to not risk eviction. Now that she is pregnant, it seems more important than ever.

So the next option, and the most viable one, seems to be to try to get them to a park. I may have one picket out. It's big, lots of treelines and canyon.. and rattlesnakes. I have some moms I have been using but my plan is to flower them out and keep smaller clones. Leapfrogging an outdoor crop, basically. Grow. Clone or seed the best. Flower. Grow clones / seedlings during winter. Rinse and repeat.

Guerilla seems to be the only option until I can buy some land near enough to me, and cheap enough to fit my needs. Good luck, right? Yeah, I'm trying but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So. Any guerilla tips for "high desert"  area guerilla growing would be seriously appreciated. As would comments on the current laws for guerilla growing and precedents, if any, for legal, registered caregivers growing on public land.

Interesting stuff. Wish me luck, I feel I will need it.

--------------------
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
-Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

Re: My next move. [Re: Cannasaurus]
    #565837 - 06/19/11 11:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've found a few possibly spots. It is crappy soil in the mountains so I have to use containers. Not sure how I'll work that. Maybe a Raised bed? Might be hard to do, figuratively and literally.

Rather than using clones, I am taking the moms out. Cutting them down and baring the root for travel. I figure the older plants might take the travel better than new clones mights, and may offer more since I'm already late going in.

Debating on some seeds to start. Hmm..

--------------------
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
-Albert Einstein

Edited by Cannasaurus (06/19/11 11:37 PM)

OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

#565838 - 06/19/11 11:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, whats a good backpack and collapsing shovel? I might try and foind a spot with enough softness in the soil to plant a couple.

--------------------
-Albert Einstein

InvisibleMuggles

#565840 - 06/19/11 11:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I might be wrong, but I would think that growing on any land that isn't yours would be frowned upon, regardless of the crop.

OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

Re: My next move. [Re: Muggles]
    #565923 - 06/20/11 12:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.

--------------------
-Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order