Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Crazy Drug Videos
    #564397 - 06/14/11 02:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I can't find many people going nuts on PCP which is sad to me. Post your good ones. Crazy or just funny, whatever.

I have a buddy who just tore apart his whole bathroom from some DMT in a fucking crazy rampage. I wish he had filmed it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Crazy Drug Videos [Re: RasJeph]
    #564411 - 06/14/11 02:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to Florida.........I'm gonna play drums.

aka shrooming kid gets arrested.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #564469 - 06/14/11 07:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
...I have a buddy who just tore apart his whole bathroom from some DMT in a fucking crazy rampage. I wish he had filmed it.

I suppose anything is possible but I've never heard of someone flipping out on DMT :crazy: ....

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Crazy Drug Videos [Re: openmind]
    #564481 - 06/14/11 08:27 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I know the guy who makes it, and the idiot buying a quantity from him (7g) TOLD HIM to make it less pure (aka jungle spice) so he did a little.

The guy who smoked it I guess freaked the fuck out, tore shit all up, was screaming a primal scream that "didn't sound human" and after he came down, he said "I saw something I wasn't supposed to see" and that was all they could get from him at the time. I'll ask him details later.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

#564491 - 06/14/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
I know the guy who makes it, and the idiot buying a quantity from him (7g) TOLD HIM to make it less pure (aka jungle spice) so he did a little.

The guy who smoked it I guess freaked the fuck out, tore shit all up, was screaming a primal scream that "didn't sound human" and after he came down, he said "I saw something I wasn't supposed to see" and that was all they could get from him at the time. I'll ask him details later.

Haha, damn....Sounds like the dude didn't know what he was getting himself into.

I wouldn't say jungle spice is "less pure", but something different on its own. Though depending how they pulled the "jungle spice" it likely contains some N,N-DMT as well.

I've tried jungle spice on a few different occasions and it definitely has a "darker" and heavier feel about it, more of a body load and lasts longer than N,N-DMT as well....In comparison to the peaceful, warm and fuzzy loving pure N,N-DMT.

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#564493 - 06/14/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Haha, damn....Sounds like the dude didn't know what he was getting himself into.

I don't think anybody knows what they are getting themselves into when doing DMT, even people who do DMT regularly.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Crazy Drug Videos [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #564495 - 06/14/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Quote:

openmind said:

I don't think anybody knows what they are getting themselves into when doing DMT, even people who do DMT regularly.

True true :shrug: ....

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#564498 - 06/14/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:happyweed:

:feelshighman:

i love u openmind, ur so openminded

that's probably the best quality a person could ever have IMO. :feelsgoodman:

keep on doin' ur thang

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Crazy Drug Videos [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #565525 - 06/18/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

thanks man :cool: ...

I try to be, but still catch my self slippin' on the openmindedness from time to time. Sometimes I will be very opinionated about certain thangs, but when it comes down to it I am pretty damn open minded with everything in life :smirk: .

Closed & narrow minded people suck :thumbdown: ...

--------------------

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
    #565577 - 06/19/11 06:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:

Closed & narrow minded people suck :thumbdown: ...

True that. Theres a cure for it though... :lsdabc:

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: Crazy Drug Videos [Re: Krackatus]
    #565666 - 06/19/11 12:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:deemsters:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1