Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
BC God Bud/Indoor
    #564169 - 06/13/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

BC God Bud
400w HID

Potting mix:
Peat moss,Sheep Manure,Vermiculite,Oyster Shells

nutrients:
Bat Guano,seaweed concentrate, vitamin B1, fox farm big bloom used as supplement.

Hey everyone this is my first grow report i think ever. this is not my first grow but it is definitely my lowest budget one lol.

The girls right now are 10 days old.They all germ ed in under 24 hours and popped the soil in 2 days. as you can see they are just starting to form fan leafs.

Unfortunately this morning my daughter managed to pluck 2 of them out of the soil and played with them a bit. i since dunked them in rooting hormone and supplemented with B1 in an attempt to save them. time will tell if it worked.

i grow as organic as i can using guano's and concentrates primarily for food but i have always been a sucker for supplementing with fox farm and find i can get away with a small amount on every watering without any harm coming to the plants. especially with big bloom because its so mild.

This run is not for yield but for the sole purpose of selecting a healthy mother. i will be flowering early in order to quickly select pheno types if there is a variety. if there isn't then only the strongest will be kept as a mother.

its been a couple years since i have grown anything so its really nice to get back into it.

anyway enjoy and ill keep everyone posted.

The Room

Plant close up

another beautiful lady

trauma patient

Edited by Pernicious (06/16/11 01:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: BC God Bud/Indoor [Re: Pernicious]
    #564171 - 06/13/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

sry for the extra large pictures. im kind of new to foruming in general:tongue:

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

#564197 - 06/13/11 06:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

There all either dead or deleted.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: BC God Bud/Indoor [Re: alienscience]
    #564201 - 06/13/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

huh?

all the pics are showing on my browser?? :confused:

Edited by Pernicious (06/13/11 06:57 PM)

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#564202 - 06/13/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

fixed??

Offlinelucas_southoz
Australian
Male

#564210 - 06/13/11 07:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah man i can see the pics.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: BC God Bud/Indoor [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #564322 - 06/14/11 09:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

update/ i just pruned the leaf off of the trauma case in the last pic during the dark period last night. checked this morning and she is looking super healthy again so i guess my efforts worked. time will tell to see how much shock she actually goes through.

im going to be leaving for a week on friday and have no one to take care of my girls. i was thinking of just giving them a heavy watering and layering the top of the pots with hay to keep the humidity in as well as raising the light. im afraid they will stretch too much but if anyone has a better idea please let me know.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#564820 - 06/16/11 08:45 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Heres a picture update of all the ladys. its been 3 days and they are filling out nicely. I pulled two more seedlings surprisingly only one of them was one of the two that my daughter got to the last time.the other was just a full node behind the pack.I wont be pulling anymore plants until i start seeing signs of sex.once sex is established im gonna take my clones, grow out some dank buds and get ready for the next run :tongue: All the girls are already showing signs of variation. these two girls in particular are at the top of my list for mothers at the moment. as you can see one is indica dominant and the other sativa. I am praying that they both turn out female because they are the two strongest and most vigorous plants in the garden. Cant wait to see how these ladies turn out :laugh:
Indica                                    Sativa       

/figured out img problem lol

Edited by Pernicious (06/16/11 09:00 AM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#567752 - 06/27/11 10:06 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

not a bad looking set up , where did you pick up your god bud seeds from ,never ran the straight god but i dome the blue god from jordan of the  islasd was not bad , im interested to see how your plant turn out,
if your leaving for a week you could try a cheap drip system ,gauge it right and you should be safe!

anyway ill check back latter man ,be safe!

hear is the g13 im talking about this is indoor of coursehttp://

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Edited by dmtcorey (06/27/11 10:17 AM)

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: BC God Bud/Indoor [Re: dmtcorey]
    #567820 - 06/27/11 04:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

man...... i just got back from the trip and my best friend volunteered to take care of the girls...... holy fuck i had to pull one and just spent the last 30 minutes flushing them. i don't know wtf he did because i left out a to the dot schedule for him and when i came in all the girls where fucking neon yellow with white bottom leafs. a couple even had fucking burns on them :mad2:

after the flush they have bounced back into a lime green so i think i saved them but still. its gonna put them back.

ill get pics up soon FML

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#567919 - 06/27/11 10:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

ah man bad news ,good to hear there coming along though ,i had some that neglected out side hear ,just kind of left them alone and they did the same thing you had said but i transplanted them to some mix i had and they have seem to color up pretty good ,your friend dont seem to have much of a green thumb ,lol he was probly like a deer in head lights ,scared !:eek:

--------------------

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#567995 - 06/28/11 05:26 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

probably. i found out what happened anyway.He decided for some reason that my program was too light on the kelp and added an extra 100ml of kelp concentrate to the tea i had left out for him which was like 1 tablespoon bat guano, 1 tablespoon kelp concentrate, half a tea spoon B1 with a splash of big bloom in 4L of water.

so of course it got a mad potash and phosphorus burn. plus he didnt water them after that.i got back 4 fucking days after he fed them and the soil was bone dry. and they are only in like 8" pots.

im gonna get some pictures up i just need to find my fucking usb drive so i can upload the photos off the SD card.

the girls did finally start on their 5 point leafs though :grin:

ps: that G13 cross looks gorgeous the Iranian really fattened her up eh?

Edited by Pernicious (06/28/11 05:36 AM)

OfflineVaeVictum
Stranger
    #568007 - 06/28/11 09:18 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pernicious said:
man...... i just got back from the trip and my best friend volunteered to take care of the girls...... holy fuck i had to pull one and just spent the last 30 minutes flushing them. i don't know wtf he did because i left out a to the dot schedule for him and when i came in all the girls where fucking neon yellow with white bottom leafs. a couple even had fucking burns on them :mad2:

after the flush they have bounced back into a lime green so i think i saved them but still. its gonna put them back.

ill get pics up soon FML

You'll get a lot further if you stop saying "your friend" messed up your plants.

You're such a fucking dumb Canadian, I swear....

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: BC God Bud/Indoor [Re: VaeVictum]
    #568009 - 06/28/11 09:38 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

VaeVictum said:
Quote:

Pernicious said:

ill get pics up soon FML

You'll get a lot further if you stop saying "your friend" messed up your plants.

You're such a fucking dumb Canadian, I swear....

hello from canada bitch  :boot:

--------------------

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#568014 - 06/28/11 11:00 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

rofl. trolls just find their way into everything...

Big surprise today. my purps seeds just got in. got an extra 4 beans in the pack so thats a total of 14. got them in some paper towel germinating right now :grin:

the gods have made a full recovery now and are looking good again too. i need to go to future shop to get another flash drive when i get paid tmrw so pics will be up soon.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#568015 - 06/28/11 11:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
where did you pick up your god bud seeds from

I got the seeds from bcbudepot.com they always hook up extra beans and have solid genetics. Been a die hard fan of theirs for a few years now.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#568179 - 06/28/11 09:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

good to hear the plants are health ,i have been scoping out bc bud depot for a while now my self, that purps sure sounds tasty and iv herd alot of good things about it but i hear lots of bad rep about the bcbd to like orders not making it ,good to hear your gear showed up though :happyweed:

--------------------

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#568267 - 06/29/11 06:20 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

dude i have never once had a single problem. they are always more then helpful when you call and as i said i have never got anything short of extra beans. every pack of 10 i order has at least 14 beans.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#568269 - 06/29/11 06:26 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

anyway. i got the usb drive so here are some pics.

just after flush:

last night:

and this morning all the fresh leafs are back to a nice lime green. ill get more pics later. the camera battery died so it needs to charge. plus i just got up so fuck it lol.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #568408 - 06/29/11 01:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pernicious said:
i need to go to future shop to get another flash drive when i get paid tmrw so pics will be up soon.

Future Shop?? Wtf I thought they went out of business over 10 years ago!!

Btw, your girls are lookin' good, man!:thumbup:

--------------------
My best run so far

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order