Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
BulletStorm!
    #562016 - 06/04/11 11:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hell yeah, this game is fuckin awesome. One of the most entertaining FPS games I've played in a long while. I love bein able to kill fools in numerous different ways, rankin up fatty scores and combos. Not to mention it's hella gory and obscene as shit. First game I've played in a long time with a good sense of humor in it too. I recommend you guys check it out if you like FPS games at all. It's fun as fuck.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesmurf_master
Master Smurf

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: BulletStorm! [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #562018 - 06/04/11 11:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If you liked Bulletstorm, check out Crysis 2.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: BulletStorm! [Re: smurf_master]
    #562021 - 06/04/11 11:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Bought it, beat the shit out of it then played online for a bit then traded it back in. Awesome fuckin game, I wish I had an HDTV for it though. Makes me wanna play the first Crysis game hella bad. Isn't for PC only though?

--------------------

Offlinesmurf_master
Master Smurf

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #562022 - 06/04/11 11:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I believe so.

I just downloaded Red Faction 2 I'm super excited just need some verbatems.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: BulletStorm! [Re: smurf_master]
    #562026 - 06/04/11 11:49 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The Red Faction games are so fun. I have Red Faction Guerrilla on my hard drive, it's pretty cool. The newest one though, Red Faction Armageddon is the best though.

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#562536 - 06/06/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hella just beat the game and broke 19000 gamer score, haha. I def recommend that game to anyone that likes badass FPS games.

:awethumb:

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
    #562537 - 06/06/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Mesmers are masters of illusion and control, subverting the enemy’s Energy for their own use, and that of their allies. Combined with any other profession, their skills provide excellent support, turning enemies’ powers against them and changing the very fabric of reality to hinder foes and help allies. Mesmers have the ability to cast spells quickly, which can make all the difference in the heat of battle. Their powers of domination allow them to take control of enemy skills and Energy. Their unique illusionary talents can slow or even halt enemy movement and skill casting, or cause imaginary illnesses that drain Health and Energy from foes while healing and energizing allies. While Mesmers are not known for brute strength, their ability to confuse, distract, and drain the enemy’s resources more than compensates.

I felt like I could play with real energies.

I was the only one that was doing what I was doing :shrug:

The worst part and the downfall of FLY was me knowing that.

How anet made this character IDK, it is ingenious the way the domination is setup in a PD build. I feel the name of the skill has a lot of symbolism to the design that they made, and whoever was behind the scenes making domination needs to become the head of arena net, he just needs to get off his powertrip with energy surge.

I used to PD aura of faith in gvg. If you took time to read what those are you will see something off about this.

It was energies I was getting from the pressures my team was doing to their team, and if I guided our pressures, it would make it easier for me to detect energies from their monks to shut them down. Although I rarely did that I always tried to find spokespersons to speak for the group that I thought could lead vocally in battle.

I used to run up close to enemy monks so I could "feel what they were thinking" playing the softest character in the game.

I'd get in their backline (this is like your quarter back going 15 yards past the line before throwing) which meant I was at a huge risk, but I could shutdown so fast while I was close it didn't matter.

This is what they did most of the time.

RUN.

Here it is 7v8

I think this is the video that may have gotten my point across about two years after I did it.

I explained where I was using PD on a 1/4th cast to them.

At 45 seconds you will see my PD ball over the monk when he casts pretty much an instant cast spell.

It's part counting part energies, they won't use it on recharge and you know that so you have to rely on something that is not thought about, it's instinctual.

The guy speaking was this aussie dude that I had as that vocal leader I was talking about, I was talking to him on vent while recording the recorded game and it somehow recorded just him and not me.

The first vocal speaker for FLY was an euro/asian chick :ilold:

I might post her sig from another forum just to show you why shit did not go well.

See the rage that man had to ragequit.

I had that motivation speaking for my team.

This game and it's drama can't be replaced ever since I've played mesmer it was like..

Smoking weed for the first time.

No other game gives the same interaction with players I've had in this one :shrug:

If anyone is interested I am editing this with the first part I took it off private to unlisted.

If you wonder why I was mad I just left the guild I was fighting it had a bunch of women in it and there was a bunch of drama flying around.

They split me on purpose I think with two eles and chased me. 1:30

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Edited by Laysthepipe (06/06/11 10:36 PM)

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: BulletStorm! [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #562592 - 06/06/11 10:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Bump for the addition :facepalm:

If she weren't annoying I would have probably have had the only guild in the game.

:stoner:

The voice was an awesome voice but the words were bringing down the whole team. I don't think I have to tell you the whole guild left me and I had to find new people who are the ones you are watching/listening to.

4:37 on part one is my favorite part of that match, I get to see how I looked to other people, I just run right past them.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Edited by Laysthepipe (06/07/11 05:33 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals