Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: spice- mary jane's herbal blend [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #557441 - 05/22/11 02:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Whoa, I have totally noticed the increased anxiety. I have bad anxiety anyways and im out of my pills and just chucked it up to that factor. Good observation, I will definitely have to keep limiting how much I smoke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: spice- mary jane's herbal blend [Re: Picklez]
    #557447 - 05/22/11 02:10 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

210 had me out pacing around outside at 10pm one night. Took a few to many hits and phheeeww! Heart was racing. Got all sweaty. And almost had a full on panic attack. It was not good IMO.

So becareful if you are trying these things. There are newer ones coming out with the new round of synthetics. AM2201, RCS, and a few Win products. All new synthetic cannabinoids.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #557451 - 05/22/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
210 had me out pacing around outside at 10pm one night. Took a few to many hits and phheeeww! Heart was racing. Got all sweaty. And almost had a full on panic attack. It was not good IMO.

That explains a lot. I have been sweating buckets the past couple days and figured it was just because i was withdrawing a bit. Been clean from opiates for a week now

Will not be smoking it in the evening any more

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #557456 - 05/22/11 02:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Yeah, a couple hits people!!!

Like maybe 3-4 hits and wait to see what happens. A few friends of mine have totallly gotten off on 2 hits. Anything more in one session is asking for trouble. The anxiety can be a bitch!

:thumbup::thumbup:

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #557468 - 05/22/11 03:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Spice with just synthetic cannabinoids is not going to make no one kill themselves or anyone else for that matter. Most are made with a base of marshmellow leaf and damainia. This base is soaked in a solution of usually JWH, but others are coming out too. It is the smoke blends made with some of the other research chemicals that can make people flip out. There is blends with cathinones,mdpv, andother rc's that can take you by supruse if your not expecting it.

I have tried pure jwh 203,122,210. And can say that 203 was mild and had a nice cannabis type high. The 122 got a little more potent and if smoked to much I would get a slight anxiety. The 210 tho, is the strongest of the 3 . About 3mg on the herb and 3 hits brought on some awful anxiety!!! Like felt very speedy and heart was racing. Also sweat alot on this one. So some of these are definitely not for some people. 203, when i tried this one. It remi ned me of my first few times smoking cannabis. Got all giggely and had a perma grin from ear to ear. This one I actually really like. I also tried a few blends like green magic and kannabliss and was sorts impressed. Some blends have a nice flavor and others just taste like lawn clippings. My journal will start getting filled with the info provided here too soon. I plan on giving reports on some of these rc's I have been researching. Some are nice and may have a future in the drug culture and others, well they can just be poison! I recently heard about a new psychedelic NBome that is reported to be active in the 300 mcg range.. reported to be similar to lsd.

My "kill themselves" comment was towards the bath salts. I was being sarcastic.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale