Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecamplo
Stranger

Hello everybody.
    #555589 - 05/14/11 07:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just wanted to say hello. I spent some time at the sister site some years ago learning ropes about mushrooms and am now on an endeavor to educate myself about growing marijuana. I plan on getting my card soon so no worries there. On the topic of mushrooms there where plenty of "teks" to look at and adapt to. Is there something like that going on here? Also there was the "local guru" RR, is there someone like that here where I could Look up there comments to get concrete information? Thanks in advance.
camplo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: Hello everybody. [Re: camplo]
    #555599 - 05/14/11 08:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I say the best place to start is a good book from your headshop or hydro store or Amazon.  After you get a sound foundation, you can find an answer to anything you need or someone with an answer to any question you may have.

There are several good ones out there.

Starting with a good foundation will also help you filter through this site better.

Good Luck

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

InvisiblePandor

Re: Hello everybody. [Re: muse42]
    #555614 - 05/14/11 10:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

My first post was almost identical to yours.

Believe it or not, growing weed is much harder to do than mushrooms. I heard people say that and I thought they were full of shit. Once you get the basics down with growing mushies, they are pretty hard to fuck up. Once you get the basics down with growing trees, you are just at the beginning. Growing top shelf, medical quality bud is a challenge.

All of the books mentioned in the above link to my first post are excellent. One I really enjoyed that was not listed there was called Integral Hydroponics. It was basic with excellent illustrations and was an excellent starting point for me.

Good luck.

Offlinecamplo
Stranger

Re: Hello everybody. [Re: Pandor]
    #556706 - 05/19/11 09:09 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

anyone got some links to some good pdf's to download?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies