Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
First time on mdma * 7
    #546225 - 04/13/11 09:20 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I must provide context here, so this may be long winded.  The short version is below.  Last weekend I went to portland for the first time.  It was kind of a whirlwind experience.  I was there Thursday night then left Sunday evening.  My buddy has a van with a temper-pedic mattress in the back of it.  He was our chauffeur for the trip.  The first night there were 5 people there.  We had a hotel room and all that jazz.  We basically went down town and checked things out.  Then went back to the hotel and smoked bud and a few people had some mushrooms.  I can't remember who.  Anyway, not too much happened other than us all catching up.  three of us had been to hawaii a few months back and this was our chance to catch up.  so we were talking about that.  The next day we wake up and go downtown again.  We went to a record store and then met up with another friend.  he had also been to hawaii.  We had lunch and then returned back to the hotel to prepare for that night.  We were in town for an event called Awakening Divine Imagination.  Alex Grey was doing a talk each night, Fri and Sat.  Then after that it's music till the sunrises.  We went there and every one of us tripped on mushrooms.  That was a lot of fun.  For one of the guys it was his first time tripping on anything.  He fucking loved it!  He did a bigger dose the next night and got kinda weird on us for a bit but came back quickly after.  But that Friday night we went back to the hotel pretty early, before a lot of the music got kickin.  We met two more friends (one from the HI trip) back at our hotel.  So it was a bunch of misfits (and almost all Tool army members).  We went for a walk down by the river and the guy whose first trip it was was being hilarious.  As we walk back i look and see he has fallen far behind and is sitting on the river bank.  I walk over and he's crying.  All I could do was try to comfort him and remind him it's just a drug.  The rest of the group came over and sat next to him too.  He recovered quickly after that.  Besides a bunch of bedside talking and smoking that was the night.  Saturday we woke up and went to the Saturday market.  I bought a wicked new pipe pictured here.....

ugh, idk why the growery insists on rotating those images.  sorry.

Saturday market was cool.  Lots of people of all kinds, lots of smells, lots to see and a ton of shit to buy.  They had a fucking wicked shroom pipe i wish i had taken pictures of.  it looked like a sideways pf cake with a bunch of shrooms growing on it.  Anyway, we wrapped up there and went to the Japanese Gardens.  I think everyone but me was tripping at that place.  So much fun.  It was sooo calm and peaceful.  It was a perfect way to spend the day.  Then we headed back to the hotel to prepare for the evening.  We had three hits of acid, a ton of pot, quite a bit of mdma, 20 more 2 gram doses of mushrooms, edibles and all the alcohol we could by between us.  Dimitri and mescal were missing.  So while we were sitting in the hotel room preparing to go to the event i was getting really hot.  not feeling that great.  The only drug i had had up to that point for the day was pot.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the evening.  As much as I wanted to dive right into the acid I was really resistant to it and the mdma too.  Only one of us ended up taking the acid.  He had also taken some mdma.  So we sit in the van in the industrial part of town, where this show is at.  Were all smoking in the back of the van on the mattress with the shades pulled.  We got out of the van and went in to watch Alex Grey talk for night two.  This is when it got interesting.  This event was pretty cool.  It had a whole bunch of burners there.  Alex's talk was mainly about psychedelic drugs.  He talked at great length about tool and psychedelics.  It was fucking perfect for us and set the stage for an epic evening to come.  We had to stand for about two hours so after listening to alex grey we all went back to the van (where there's a fucking mattress!) and lay down and just chill out.  This is when we all decided what we should all be ingesting.  I took one small white capsule of mdma.  One guy took acid and mdma and another friend took mdma and mushrooms.  The rest just took the mushrooms.  So here we were again, 8 of us all tripping out.  It made it hard to determine who should be driving that thing.  Friday night i was going to drive home and then had like 7 hands coming toward me with accompanying voices saying something that sounded like "Let me drive!"  That's not good.  But we made it.  So we get out of the van and head back to the venue.  I kept waiting for it to hit me.  I kept asking myself when will it start.  Before I knew it i was dancing like a mad man, feeling the vibe!  I remember seeing the crowd perfectly pulsating to the beat of the music.  Everyone was on cue.  Almost as if watching waves of water move to the beat of the music.  This was rave music or it might have been dubstep or w/e you people call it.  I felt sooo amazing.  It's so hard for me to describe.  After a bit we went back to the van to smoke some more herb.  Myself and a friend stayed in the van when everyone else went back in.  We talked for a while and she laid on top of me and it felt like our bodies weren't separated.  Our breaths became one.  we talked some more and I held her a bit and that felt really nice too.  I think we both felt like we could bear our soul to each other without any fear of judgment.  Then some people came back from the venue to smoke some more.  It was about this time I ask if anyone wants to hear Lateralus from Hawaii again.  There were five of us on the mattress at this time.  The music started and all conversation stopped.  during the part of the song where they play orion we were all touching ourselves.  All up and down our bodies to the rhythm of the music.  I dont think anyone was really paying attention to what the others were doing.  I just noticed everyone was really into it.  the atmosphere of that tiny van was beyond electric.  The energy had to have effected the entire city at the climax of this experience.  It was an event which one does not get over.  This lasted for a few minutes and it just gradually intensified as the song went along and climaxed and then fell off at the end.  After the song i remember everyone breathing real heavy.  Then someone said, "I think I just came".  We all :lol:.  I sat up and said, "what did you say?!" and he said, "you heard me".  We all felt that way.  I mean i have NEVER had an experience like that.  It was just as good as sex.  if not better.  three of us on the van were on mdma, the other two were on decent doses of mushrooms.  I don't know what else to say.  It was fucking epic.  Probably the single best experience of my 29 years.  The high to it was sooo pure and sooo clean.  It's difficult to describe.  I haven't been the same since.  I feel like i have new purpose.  well, same purpose but more drive to get that shit started.  These people that I have shared these experiences with are amazing.  They're like family to me now.  so much love to go around.  One of them, who was new to the group said something about us waging peace and love with all of our gatherings and what not and he's right.  it's also like a little trip society.  It's a lot of fun.  TA for the win.  I was talking with another person this weekend and we decided we'd get some Tool army tats at when we all meet up again at red rocks.  I ended up keeping two doses thanks to the generosity of a friend.  I am going to save these until that time.  That's August.  So there's a bit of a wait now.  Its nice introducing new people to the positive side of psychedelics.  I really have a lot of praise for the guy who hooked me up with it and for the girl who helped me get the courage i needed. 

That was from night one.  I didn't take that video.

SHORT VERSION:
I had a blast, mdma is the bomb.  the end.  :headbanger:  :rockon:  :dancer:  :happyheart:  :happyheart:  :happyheart:  :hug:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCandyGirl
 User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: FurrowedBrow] * 2
    #546232 - 04/13/11 09:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome! Sounds like you had such a fun time :raveface:
I haven't taken mdma for years; reading your story makes me wanna do it again soon :bliss:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: First time on mdma [Re: CandyGirl] * 2
    #546234 - 04/13/11 09:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I found molly, but i haven't had a date with her yet. I'm glad you had a good time man.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #546235 - 04/13/11 09:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Dude :eek: I've been wanting to try pure MDMA forever!!! I think that + acid would be the perfect trip for me :awecid:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #546238 - 04/13/11 09:55 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

FarOut

Want to try that shit.

Pipe is cool looking. Colors are cool..

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #546244 - 04/13/11 10:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds so good FB, glad you loved it and had an awesome time!

First time I did MDMA, I did a big line and my dealers place then rolled all the way home and for the rest of the night :lol:

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #546248 - 04/13/11 10:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you had a fantastic roll bro, that's how MDMA should be experienced. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. Makes me wanna roll again soon.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: Slave of Cthulhu] * 1
    #546251 - 04/13/11 10:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Makes me wanna roll again soon.

MEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :lol:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#546254 - 04/13/11 10:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a great time bro. MDMA is a great fuckin drug, it's so euphoric in the way it works. If you're surrounded by great people like you were it adds to it even more just making everythin more enjoyable. You sound like you'd be hella cool to roll with too.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: First time on mdma [Re: Slave of Cthulhu] * 2
    #546257 - 04/13/11 10:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a fucking blast

I love getting good molly, hopefully ill find some at zeds dead saturday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a small dose of K (30mg or so with no / low tol) + Molly is like the best MDMA experience x 10

in my opinion anyway, worth a try if your ever at a rave type thing with access :awesome:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: First time on mdma [Re: NobodyImportant] * 2
    #546264 - 04/13/11 11:06 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

im hoping this weekend will be similar for me. i got friends driving from indiana, ohio, and flordia. we are all meeting on saturday. grabbing some grub at this dope food place. eating our respective drugs (some will be on mdma, some on 2c-b, some on LSD, and some on ketamine) then catching a limo escalade to the zeds dead/liquid stranger show. we will rage our asses off then catch a limo back to the hotel after, to rage out there.

i know ive said it before, but i feel like it needs to be said -

another one of my fuck you's to drug court and rehab. nigga still gets it done.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: still beLIEve] * 2
    #546268 - 04/13/11 11:13 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#546271 - 04/13/11 11:34 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck yeah, Zeds Dead! Great rollin environment. Have fun bro!

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #546276 - 04/14/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

First off, that's a really cool pipe especially as a token of such an epic time!

I'm glad you took the time to share this experience. I can't stop smiling cause I guess I musta contracted your positive vibes over the forum!

Keep the vibes goin!  :levitate:

Offlinebryguy27007

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Minnesota
    #546277 - 04/14/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

That was a really beautiful story. I really want to try MDMA.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: budnectar] * 2
    #546284 - 04/14/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

That is a pretty fuckin sick pipe, I forgot to mention that.

--------------------

OfflineBeekEr
HandBanana
 User Gallery

Loc: canada Flag
    #546313 - 04/14/11 08:51 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I was hooked on that shit for a good year or so. Had some great times but don't think i could do it again. Glad to see you had a great time!

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: BeekEr] * 2
    #546325 - 04/14/11 10:59 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Man, when I first tried it I was 17 about to turn 18 and it was my summer right before senior year. My buddy introduced it to me and we pretty much rolled together all summer long. I called it The Summer of Brain Damage cause we had to have rolled at least once or twice a week for those two months. And we took a lot each time, like 4 or more bombs. I couldn't roll off one, it just wouldn't work. Of course, I've rolled many times after that summer but that was the height of it all. I love MDMA, it's some fun shit. I always try to roll when I go to sick electronic shows, it's just necessary.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#546327 - 04/14/11 11:21 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
That is a pretty fuckin sick pipe, I forgot to mention that.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: First time on mdma [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #546364 - 04/14/11 01:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the comments everyone! 

Quote:

BeekEr said:
I was hooked on that shit for a good year or so. Had some great times but don't think i could do it again. Glad to see you had a great time!

I can see how people can get hooked on it.  I don't know anything about the propensity for psychological addition to it or anything, but I can understand why people would want to do it every weekend.  I'm not really the type to take it every week.  Availability is the limiting factor there.  It's not a drug I could do by myself, well not at this point anyway.  Thats some stuff that should be shared. 

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Man, when I first tried it I was 17 about to turn 18 and it was my summer right before senior year. My buddy introduced it to me and we pretty much rolled together all summer long. I called it The Summer of Brain Damage cause we had to have rolled at least once or twice a week for those two months. And we took a lot each time, like 4 or more bombs. I couldn't roll off one, it just wouldn't work. Of course, I've rolled many times after that summer but that was the height of it all. I love MDMA, it's some fun shit. I always try to roll when I go to sick electronic shows, it's just necessary.

I hear that!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules