Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: i won [Re: Picklez]
    #545157 - 04/10/11 11:16 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

you foresee homelessness in your future?

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: i won [Re: MFDoom666]
    #545165 - 04/10/11 11:33 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Doing it intentionally. I paid rent thru the end of July but hate my roommates and living with others.. So I am taking all my money, about a grand, and going out to california either with a trucker or on a greyhound bus. Then camping out along the beach and eventually working my way to santa barbara

Bishop has been recommended to me, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass to get to. or at least seems that way on the number of maps ive looked at.

If anyone has any cali suggestions, let me know.  I figured id probably spend a day or two in LA, try to find someone at a clinic willing to hook me up

edit- Then I will come back in August with about 4-5k in my bank account and get setup in my own studio apartment

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: i won [Re: Picklez]
    #545181 - 04/11/11 12:28 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

so you plan on making money while being a beach bum ?

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: i won [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #545207 - 04/11/11 06:58 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

nope. have no plans what so ever to make money. if I see a help wanted sign at a shop or something at a store I think is cool, I might go apply. But it's a 2-3 month journey, not really enough time to get jobs and get paid unless you work on a farm under the table which would work to make 4-5 days worth of money

that's the fun of it all. not knowing. hell I change my mind ever 10 minute on my journey. I havent even fucked with New Mexico and their terrain but right now it's lookin like hitchhiking from PHX to San Diego, be a bum nigger for maybe 3-4 days and fall asleep on the beach. small beach fire would be bomb, wood permitting. From there I would either hitchhike or just GreyHound from San Diego to LA. From LA I would hike like 100-120 miles to a town called Santa Barbara.

BUT, ive always had this burning disire to go to Oregon and ive heard the bud up there is just as good and the fishing is even better. So I might just chill outside of LA for a couple weeks, pack up. Then head from LA to Eugene, Oregon via Greyhound. Got a friend with a place to get washed up and do a bit of laundry maybe have a nice meal, then hit the mountains and Crater Lake for the next 2-4 weeks.

Then spend whatever  is left of summer in Ohio at my dads. He will fly me from where ever my path takes me. Not that flying me from Eugene would be too much/if any more expensive than Phoenix. Idk how the jet streams work but Eugene seems like itd be cheaper and more direct flight

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates