Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemixedup
Stranger

Loc: long island
Weed makes me crave hard drugs!
    #541223 - 03/29/11 10:12 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Every time I get high I go "you know what I wanna do right now? Get high!!!"

One time back when I was 15 my Uncle invited me to smoke with him for the first time. So we get high and we're chilling and talking and I go "so what do you wanna do?" And he said "I think we're doing it man." I suggested we run down to the deli and get some whipped cream so we could do some whippits and he became disappointed (you guys are gonna quote that and facepalm it right?)

You know how people like to lay back and light up a joint to bring them a feeling of contentment? Weed never makes me content. It just amplifies my desires for hard drugs and sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: mixedup]
    #541224 - 03/29/11 10:17 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

You're an addict.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #541243 - 03/29/11 11:51 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Nitrous = hard drugs? :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #541249 - 03/29/11 12:04 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

You're one of those people that makes weed look bad... That kind of shit makes people say marijuana is a gateway drug and leads to more shit. I have never once in my life felt like I wasn't content after smokin a fatty. Go smoke a fat bowl of meth or somethin... Weed seems to not be your thing bro. Or maybe you're just smokin some bunk shit.

--------------------

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #541263 - 03/29/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
I have never once in my life felt like I wasn't content after smokin a fatty.

:awesomenod:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#541264 - 03/29/11 01:00 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

And honestly... Fuck nitrous. Shits fun but that's such a High School drug. It's not even a drug really. Just a simple gas. And doin whip its from a whipped cream canister....dude.... :nonono:

--------------------

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: RasJeph]
    #541266 - 03/29/11 01:07 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Nitrous = hard drugs? :lol:

they call it hippie crack for a reason :lol:

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: budnectar]
    #541270 - 03/29/11 01:29 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

weed makes me crave pizzeria combos and white castles.

--------------------

Offlinejuslikejesus
Your Name Is My Name Too
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
    #541272 - 03/29/11 01:36 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

mixedup said:
Every time I get high I go "you know what I wanna do right now? Get high!!!"

One time back when I was 15 my Uncle invited me to smoke with him for the first time. So we get high and we're chilling and talking and I go "so what do you wanna do?" And he said "I think we're doing it man." I suggested we run down to the deli and get some whipped cream so we could do some whippits and he became disappointed (you guys are gonna quote that and facepalm it right?)

You know how people like to lay back and light up a joint to bring them a feeling of contentment? Weed never makes me content. It just amplifies my desires for hard drugs and sex.

When I was young I was stupid and I thought the same thing, but guess what happened? I learned weed wasn't as weak as I thought it was, it's just a lot safer. Maybe you should just try drinking and smoking, the only way you'd want to do harder drugs after doing that is if you're addicted to them.

Try smoking more weed, get a bong or something, get better weed. You'll be high enough, no one would smoke weed their whole life if it wasn't one hell of a drug.

--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: Jefferson]
    #541274 - 03/29/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Jefferson said:
weed makes me crave pizzeria combos and white castles.

:ilold:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #541287 - 03/29/11 02:53 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
And honestly... Fuck nitrous. Shits fun but that's such a High School drug. It's not even a drug really. Just a simple gas. And doin whip its from a whipped cream canister....dude.... :nonono:

Sorry, I beg to differ :smirk:....I find nitrous to be a very interesting psychedelic-dissociative. Nitrous alone isn't to interesting, but when combined with MDMA and/or LSD it absolutely incredible.

Not something I like to sit around and do, but taking a few while rolling or tripping is always :super:.....And yea, using the whip cream canisters as your source for nitrous :facepalm:, come on.

In regards to the original post, I'm the complete opposite. So much so that even if I do have something else (drug wise) I was planning on taking, I usually don't want to take it if I end up smoking before hand :smirk: .

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: openmind]
    #541288 - 03/29/11 02:55 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Alright, I'll give you that. If you're trippin out or rollin hard, Nitrous can be incredible. But other than that, it's not that great.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#541292 - 03/29/11 03:01 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Yeah nitrous isn't too great by itself but it's great with everything else.  Also I wouldn't call it a high school drug, I didn't know anyone who did NO2 in high school unless they were half-retarded and did it from whip cream canisters.

The pros buy a tank and take 3 cartridges straight to the dome.  :awetrippie:

DXM is a high school drug.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/29/11 03:02 PM)

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: THEBats]
    #541294 - 03/29/11 03:05 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Oh dude, really? HELLA people in my HS did nitrous. Not that whipped-cream canister shit either. Legit Nitrous cartridges with crackers and balloons. I haven't done it any other way.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#541301 - 03/29/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Outside of a the times I brought it and we were all tripping nope.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#541380 - 03/29/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

I fucking love nitrous.

Its tough to tell where its appropriate though. I hate that "OMFG JUNKIE KIDS INHALING SOME KINDA GAS" look I get at parties sometimes. :rolleyes:

Although, I LOVE LOVE LOVE when someone comes up to me to preach about how I'm ruining my brain. Ah, theres nothing like ripping into a pseudo-intelligent buzzed on beer white knight who feels like they need to save me.

It sure is a waste of money though. Theres no "oh, I'll only do half of my nitrous today" :lol:

And yeah, the only way I did nitrous in HS was from whipped cream cans :facepalm: Once I did it in a park and then played basket ball with some dudes who were doing lots of meth.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #541381 - 03/29/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

alot of youngsters were doing whippits around here.

i tried one when i was twelve after seeing the movie KIDS.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed makes me crave hard drugs! [Re: RasJeph]
    #541393 - 03/29/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Nitrous is one of the least harmful things you could do to yourself. All it really does is lower your potassium and whatnot. Eat a couple bananas and you're good.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#541409 - 03/29/11 07:13 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
Nitrous is one of the least harmful things you could do to yourself. All it really does is lower your potassium and whatnot. Eat a couple bananas and you're good.

Yeah. And it exhales clean too.

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #541461 - 03/29/11 09:52 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:

Yea it is relatively harmless....

The main health risks associated with nitrous oxide is all the oils that build up (if you're doing a lot of chargers), and the fact that kids will huff a way on a balloon until they're about to pass out which causes a severe lack of oxygen to the brain which can do a number on your noggin' over time with prolonged use. (This is for those that do the shit like it's crack)

After a dozen or so chargers have gone through a cracker take a look at the inside of the cracker, you will notice there's a film of oils that have built up. Of course there are ways to filter out this oil and it's really only a concern if you're doing absurd amounts on the regular, or going big through out a single night.

As far as huffing, for those of you that do, you don't need to huff on the balloon. You can simply inhale and hold the nitrous in your lungs then exhale back into the balloon to hold it. Or at the very least take a fresh breath of air between huffing to get some oxygen mixed in. When ever nitrous is around I see and hear people huffing away all the time and I just :facepalm:. There's much more efficient, effective, and safer ways of consuming nitrous.

I do :heart: nitrous though....Such a silly, and at the same time mind blowing gas. I love giving people nitrous for their first time, their reactions are priceless. Almost always hysterical laughs, followed by a brief moment of "WTF this is weird" look upon their face, then more laughing and then "I want another one, I wanna do that again, and again, and again :smirk:"

:stoner:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom