Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Price Drop in LED!
    #539518 - 03/24/11 02:37 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I researched LED's a while back ago, about 6 months. They are wonderful. Now the prices have dropped 50% of what they were 6 months ago. As an early adopter to the most technological thing that has happened to weed growing since hydroponics, I can attest to LED's being kick ass!

They work awesome in veg. A 300W, 100X3 Watt leds is literally just as powerful at 1000W of MH. I have two 400W MH right now and it is pathetic compared to 1 300W LED that I describe.

Supposedly LED's don't work well for flowering. I did a trial of LED / Flowering and it was much better then just lame as HPS. I'll do some testing soon once I have a couple extra thousand dollars, I have a large grow operation, 3 lbs every 3 month now upgrading to 9 lbs every 3 months.

LED's in 3W configuration are fucking amazing compared to MH and HPS. I have 1000W HPS in my grow room now 3 of them, and compared to my just mixture of LED / HID of just barely over 1000W, it was literally almost as good.

I'm going to do a mix of 1000W, 600W HPS in the flowering room with some 300W LED's. Once I have enough money I'll go all LED's. The only downside to LED's is growing huge plants past 4 feet.

If you grow like me, fast and efficient with loads of plants, LED kicks the living fuck out of HPS much less the pathetic MH (LED OWNS MH). Seeing is believing? I'll have proof or you can just trust me. Since I grew up in the Silicon Valley and have tons of science education.

To the haters out their, just because I'm better, smarter then you don't fucking dis me. I've researched this shit before I post it, it is fucking accurate. You want to spend more money on shittier technology, spend more on power, buy more light bulbs, deal with increased temps and the fucking pigs; have fun moron.

At least try LED for Veg, you will see PRECISELY how it WALKS ALL OVER MH. You don't think LED massively benefits HPS in flowering? Try it out, if it doesn't work I will literally shoot myself in the head and put it on youtube for you. Make sure any led light you have has at least 3W led's. the 1W ones don't have nearly the penetration and it's just kinda of bitch light in my opinion; good for pussies that do small grows.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Price Drop in LED! [Re: BigBudz] * 1
    #539614 - 03/24/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

:picdidnthappen:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag