Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeneath
Stranger
First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL
    #537370 - 03/16/11 10:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hey check out my first noob grow. Super Lemon Haze(greenhouse), Blue Mystic(Nirvana), NL(Nirvana).

The SLH and BM are in the jars now curing, the SLH smells soooo good. Lemony/citrus smell with strong buiscit-y vanilla thing going on. Nice high from it.
Blue Mystic smells like some sort of dark coloured berry but didn't look blue at all in this pheno.
NL is still flowerin, had a problem that slowed 'er down.

Light- 400w HPS
Veg- 6 weeks
flower- 9weeks
Nutes- Biobizz Grow and Bloom, epsom salts, garden lime(added halfway through, woops)
soil was some hardware store compost with peat, i added perlite.

What was up with my harvest though? 1/2 ounce per plant pretty much???

I think partly because i never trimmed, for my first grow i just wanted to let it do it's own thing mostly. Well i took a little couple of cuttings from the very bottom but not much. Icut when trichs were cloudy mostly.

What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man

Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: beneath]
    #537373 - 03/16/11 11:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

bigger , that light closer! rom teh pics it looks like the fan has the primo light spot... how tall were they when you switched to flower

Offlinebeneath
Stranger
Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: the man]
    #537375 - 03/16/11 11:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah man i moved the plants after that, they wern't like that for long. i was just workin out where to put my new fan at first.

i think they were about 10 to 12 inch when i switched over, i wanted it finished as soon as i could because it was my first grow lol.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #537376 - 03/16/11 11:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Some LST and topping can work miracles.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: RasJeph]
    #537575 - 03/17/11 06:02 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Some LST and topping can work miracles.

QFT. Tie those girls down and make em bush out a bit. It looks like you've got enough room in there for it. What's the dimensions of your room?

Also, is that one fan the only method you have of moving the air in there? If so, you could probably benefit from a better air system in there. Plants need to breath just like we do (well, sort of JUST like us... lol) You should be replacing the air inside your room at a minimum of once every 5 minutes. But keep in mind that a carbon scrubber will create drag, and slow your fan down, so get a good one and one rated higher than you'll actually need.

If that's the only air circulation, you've probably got some temperature issues, I'd imagine? I didn't see a thermometer in your box there... Did you keep track of the temps? A fresh air exchange system can control heat issues as well.

Were you checking the PH of your water and soil? Not having the right PH will lock out the availability of the nutrients to your plant, thus keeping it from producing it's full potential.

There's probably several other factors that could contribute to the small yeild, but these are the main ones I've seen, other than bugs and disease.

Do you have more growing, or was this a one time thing? In your second post you made it sound like the last picture there is an early pic from your first grow. Is that right, or are those your new ones?

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinebeneath
Stranger
Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: Tank333]
    #537674 - 03/17/11 05:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've got an intake fan at the top u can't see. Temps stay around 24degrees. The light was usually alot closer to the plants than in that pic.

I think it's because my soil ph was pretty low at times, i fixed it with adding some Lime. I water with ph'd water most times.

Maybe salt buildup, when i watered i just gave enough but i never gave enough water so it was enough to run out the bottom of the pot.

The dimensions are 3ft-2ft-7ft

Invisiblewishcouldeletethis
Female User Gallery

Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL *DELETED* [Re: beneath]
    #537676 - 03/17/11 05:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by lampshadehelmet

Reason for deletion: k

Offlinethe man

Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #537684 - 03/17/11 06:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yea and also you need to  take into account height but if you you get them tall in small pots and then put in larger pots to flower wont have the large root ball instantly which is more important that height in a way.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #537981 - 03/18/11 09:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

looks great for a first timer.

+5.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlinebeneath
Stranger
Re: First grow pics, complete. Super Lemon Haze, Blue mystic. NL [Re: MFDoom666]
    #538144 - 03/19/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The Super Lemon Haze smells soooo rediculously amazing in the jar.

Offlinethe man

#538250 - 03/19/11 07:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the man said:
yea and also you need to  take into account height but if you you get them tall in small pots and then put in larger pots to flower wont have the large root ball instantly which is more important that height in a way.

\
jesus ^^^^    make sure roots are well established in your pot before flower. thats basically what i meant. If you get them tall and then transplant into larger pots without allowing for roots to grow first you wont get the yield you expect.

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
    #538406 - 03/20/11 12:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
x:tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds