Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
What up ya fuckin stoners?!
    #537163 - 03/15/11 03:07 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Life's been mad retarded but it's whatever, I've gotten use to it. I haven't been here in a minute, kinda missed the place. How have you fuckers been? Hopefully better than me. I see that Coast is back in action, haha. What else have I missed?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #537164 - 03/15/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Welcome back!

Not missing to much. The normal wierdo's here and there that have kept it interesting.

What been up with you?

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537165 - 03/15/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Hell yeah, Wolfgang!

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #537166 - 03/15/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Right on, glad to see the place is still alive and well though. I haven't been up to much at all lately, been lookin for work every single fuckin day and comin up empty-handed. Fuckin sucks... Somehow managed to fuck my back up hella bad yesterday so I've been like a sloth all day. I need some smoke but I'm too broke, haha. How have you been brotha?

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #537172 - 03/15/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

fuck the job market :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #537174 - 03/15/11 03:55 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
FUCK the job market :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537177 - 03/15/11 04:04 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Anyone else think the end of the world is soon upon us? Japan was like the first sign of the apocalypse. I wonder what country is next. I'm sure America will fall last, haha.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#537181 - 03/15/11 04:18 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.  I'm not gonna run around all :tinfoil: n shit, but I really feel that like, we as humans, as a whole are basically digging the graves ourselves.  I mean, we're depleting the earth of natural resources and we fuck around with nuclear shit and get all OMG when it fucks up or something else (tsunami, etc.) fucks it up.  I mean, Japan is supposedly the most earthquake prone place on the earth, I heard that recently from somewhere, but they could've picked a better location for a nuclear place imo.  We pollute the earth, some animals/plants that could have cures for diseases are now, or fastly becoming extinct because of humans destroying habitats.  Not to mention the government and how big/corrupt that it's gotten.  Then they go out and get into wars and all kinds of other stupid shit (war on drugs and spending hundreds of million/billions of dollars on other dumb shit but we still don't have a good healthcare system :confused:).  It's gotten so big, there's only one place for it go.  Down.  Just to me it seems as if humans hurt the world more than they help it.  Sure, some humans do great things, but as a whole, all over the world, I think the human race as a whole is pretty much solely responsible for pretty much everything getting worse.  Niggas all over the world need to learn how to get the fuck along.  A little pissed right now after looking at some jobs, but there's my rant. :doublefu: to the world :bonghit:

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537183 - 03/15/11 04:24 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Damn good rant, I couldn't have said it better to be honest. I completely agree though brotha. Mankind has run it's course for the most part. You know the whole sayin, "you don't shit where you eat"? Well, the human race basically shit all over their dinner table. If the world really is comin to an end, it's our own goddamn fault. And it won't be fully realized until half the worlds population is dead from a nuclear holocaust or somethin.

--------------------

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#537191 - 03/15/11 05:56 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

The world is not ending.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. are nothing out of the ordinary.
Typical Earth behavior.
It's all cyclical.

As long as strong individuals remain, humanity isn't going anywhere.
We are nowhere near extinction.
:happyweed:

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: iwasaClown]
    #537193 - 03/15/11 05:59 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

It's far more exciting to think the world is coming to an end though... Yeah, a lot of it is all natural occurrences but still... The planets changin dawg! It don't want us here anymore. Like that lice episode of South Park. The world is tryin to snuff us out. Hahaha.

--------------------

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#537194 - 03/15/11 06:04 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Slave of Cthulhu said:
It's far more exciting to think the world is coming to an end though...

That's the real problem, IMO.
It's like were subconsciously setting ourselves up for doom.

I want to be here.
If things get really bad i want to see everything happen and live through it all, the good and the bad.
If this is really all there is you're going to wish you stuck around.

--------------------
"...And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537195 - 03/15/11 06:08 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

I can see what you're sayin. I don't WANT the world to end, I just think it's an interesting thing to think about. I guess it doesn't really matter what happens to the world, we're all just a long for the ride.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #537197 - 03/15/11 06:09 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Yep, until humans can get over the idea that world is coming to and end, that jesus is going to come back, or aliens are gonna blast up we will never improve our environmental habits, its unfortunate but most people are here to just rape what they can from the earth to fuel their existence and fuck everyone who comes after them.

I could go on and on about this shit. We need to start blasting humans into space, we have out grown our space on this planet.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: DungenessDank]
    #537198 - 03/15/11 06:13 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
We need to start blasting humans into space, we have out grown our space on this planet.

That right there is somethin I've been thinkin about for a looong time. Earth like a fuckin grain of sand compared to the universe. Might as well head for the stars and hope we can create a future out there. It's like the ultimate test of survival.

--------------------

InvisibleiwasaClown
Imagining.
Male

#537206 - 03/15/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Monkeys in outer space!

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537208 - 03/15/11 06:28 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Robot Chicken ftw.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #537229 - 03/15/11 07:24 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.  I'm not gonna run around all :tinfoil: n shit, but I really feel that like, we as humans, as a whole are basically digging the graves ourselves.  I mean, we're depleting the earth of natural resources and we fuck around with nuclear shit and get all OMG when it fucks up or something else (tsunami, etc.) fucks it up.  I mean, Japan is supposedly the most earthquake prone place on the earth, I heard that recently from somewhere, but they could've picked a better location for a nuclear place imo.  We pollute the earth, some animals/plants that could have cures for diseases are now, or fastly becoming extinct because of humans destroying habitats.  Not to mention the government and how big/corrupt that it's gotten.  Then they go out and get into wars and all kinds of other stupid shit (war on drugs and spending hundreds of million/billions of dollars on other dumb shit but we still don't have a good healthcare system :confused:).  It's gotten so big, there's only one place for it go.  Down.  Just to me it seems as if humans hurt the world more than they help it.  Sure, some humans do great things, but as a whole, all over the world, I think the human race as a whole is pretty much solely responsible for pretty much everything getting worse.  Niggas all over the world need to learn how to get the fuck along.  A little pissed right now after looking at some jobs, but there's my rant. :doublefu: to the world :bonghit:

Word.

I don't think humans are coming to an end. But I think a lot of stuff will change soon.

I wish more people had hive mentality. You know, thinking of other people besides themselves. Work for yourself, sure. But always have what you are doing and what you can do for the betterment of our species as a whole in your mind too.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: What up ya fuckin stoners?! [Re: still beLIEve]
    #537310 - 03/15/11 11:10 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

Word.

I don't think humans are coming to an end. But I think a lot of stuff will change soon.

I wish more people had hive mentality. You know, thinking of other people besides themselves. Work for yourself, sure. But always have what you are doing and what you can do for the betterment of our species as a whole in your mind too.

Yeah, I haven't really formed an opinion as to the whole 2012 thing, I'm just like whatever about that, but, I don't think it will be soon if it does happen.  Probably not in my lifetime, never know though.  This is all a matter of opinions really, everyone's right and everyone's wrong :lol:  The bolded part was spot on btw.

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

#537313 - 03/15/11 11:14 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

All in all, I could care less if the world DID come to an end soon. Shit was fun while it lasted. Had sex with multiple women, did lots of drugs, made some good money, played some good games, seen some cool places and so on. Whatever happens, happens and that's simply that. All you can do is embrace the random.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies