Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

getting ripped off...
    #536271 - 03/12/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

sucks when you ask a friend to pick u up some smoke. he says ok lets go to dudes house, he goes in and never comes back out. then when i was heading back home after waiting almost a hour for this guy i see him at the gas station. so i roll up on him. and was like wtf dude wtf is going on where is my shit/money. he goes i got ripped off. i told him im sick of these fucking pill heads ripping ppls off so lets go to this fags house so i can get my shit back. i know now that he saw so much rage in my eyes he says lets go to my house and call him. so i followed him and his boy to his house and parked. now at this point im thinking ow the fuck do you get ripped off at someones house without getting the shit in your hand b4 you give homes the money. so when we park my supposed friend jumps out of his friends car and ran behind this guys house(like im retarded and cant hear or see). at that point i know now that it was my friend who ripped me off. his friend was like where did he go. i go are you blind and retarded. he went behind the house. i told his friend that now i am very disappointed and i will not shoot a friend but take my pound of flesh.. if it was for a dub id be like wtf ass hole and not talk to him for a while but i was getting my oz for the next 2 weeks. was my last 1 cous the guy i took care of on the weekends between school dies 3 weeks ago and i was not getting another pay check till i got a new job(only able to work on weekends due to full time classes.) anyway i kno why the dude ran. he knew i knew and he knew i carry. dosent help i also told him that i was going to shoot the guy that ripped me off in the knee. i just cant believe that a good friend would do this shit. now this makes me more inclined to go bigger with growing and not just a plant at a time as a hobby. so what im saying is ether way i go it will be illegal with any action i take in a situation like this. if i fuck him up due to the drug game i could start a war between me and him, or do i fear the dea for staying out of these situations completely by going on with my life growing enough for my self and nothing more. life sucks sometimes and friends are not worth it most of the time. i guess eather way i have no choice in the matter. like the fox farm nute is call i guess i will just grow big.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: getting ripped off... [Re: lostinbq]
    #536274 - 03/12/11 01:13 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

That dude is not you friend.
Shot him in the knee.

Unfortunately he would call the cops.

You just payed for some education.
Sucks to find out a friend is justa back stab'in thief.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: getting ripped off... [Re: KaptKid]
    #536277 - 03/12/11 01:20 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Don't shoot him with a real gun dude.. Do you want to go to jail over a oz of weed really?

If anything get even in a less life throwing away way. I am not a violent person, but I know that if someone is stealing from me, they are going to get their fucking face smashed or something else is going to happen to them.. Like last year some random ass hole was sneaking into my veggie garden and plucking my veggies. I staked out one night and I caught him, blasted him with a few paintballs from my old Tippmann 98, never saw a missing veggie again.

But really dude. Stop dealing with this push over, hes not your friend, hes a little bitch. He NEEDS to learn a lesson.

Edited by Dephect (03/12/11 01:20 PM)

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: Dephect]
    #536285 - 03/12/11 01:36 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

i as well am not a violent person. thats why i said i dont shoot friends but will take my pound of flesh. i called his house today jus a bit ago and got his mom. she told me he was at work. i told her that it be in his best intrests if he called me when he got home. i am giveing him till sunday befor i go and wait out front of his house with my bat to call me and git me my shit or money back. like i said he was a good friend. i have bought off this guy for the past 4 years. it is just when you take my money tell me some shit then bolt (witch was prolly best for him at the time i understand) i get wicked pissed. the thing i despise the most is being treated like a fool and lied too. the other thing that gets to me is i have helped this guy get to work by just giveing him $20 for gas and chew. not even asking for it back. thats the kinda guy i am and how most ppl say thay are but.... (also sorry got the typing errors i seem to have broken my hand somehow(cough,cough))

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#536287 - 03/12/11 01:40 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Don't shoot him with a real gun dude.. Do you want to go to jail over a oz of weed really?

also im not a dum dum. its called an unregistered gun stashed away in my basement.
but like i said above.

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: KaptKid]
    #536289 - 03/12/11 01:45 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
You just payed for some education.
Sucks to find out a friend is justa back stab'in thief.

i payed to find out that my friend may have a pill problem really.
around here oxy and roxys are a bigger prob and easier to find than crack,heroin,blow and weed. i mean shit i went to the local food bank at a church and this black skinny chick asks me do i want to buy some oxy. hasent been the first tie ether more like the 20th. battery on my laptop is going to die. cant finnish but you should get the idea.

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #536291 - 03/12/11 01:49 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Dude. I had a friend. Throw away gun, grinded off serial code. Shot someone over $5. Tossed the gun away. They knew it was him THE NEXT DAY. Just because they don't know who's gun it is, doesn't mean there wont be any witnesses. We don't live in a world anymore where the eyes don't pry.

This isn't Grand Theft Auto and you can't run around shooting people with real guns. Same thing people told him and he went to jail anyways for it :shrug:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#536293 - 03/12/11 01:54 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I say you call crime stoppers and claim your reward.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: THEBats]
    #536301 - 03/12/11 02:10 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

i was thinking about giving him an ultimatum of i get my shit or money or you will have to dead with your dealers (witch i know where they all live) when i narc out all the pill dealers he deals with. i do not like pills or other junk besides the sweet Chiba. i had a bad accident where i got hit by a minivan and got both of my legs fucked up. the pills gave me bad nausea. so i smoke for the pain. i am done buying from peeps unless it comes to my house. like i said i am torn between going from only 1 plant as a hobby to growing enough to last me and have a backup reserve. even if i have to wait until he gets paid i will wait for when he gets home to get my money. but fuck it is just paper aint it. maybe if i get the money back i will get a inline fan i need, witch is the only thing holding me back from growing more. the smell from 1 plant only stays in my basement and i have had 2-3 going before and i could smell it at the top of my steps with a wet towel under the door too.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#536302 - 03/12/11 02:14 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Dude. I had a friend. Throw away gun, grinded off serial code. Shot someone over $5. Tossed the gun away. They knew it was him THE NEXT DAY. Just because they don't know who's gun it is, doesn't mean there wont be any witnesses. We don't live in a world anymore where the eyes don't pry.

This isn't Grand Theft Auto and you can't run around shooting people with real guns. Same thing people told him and he went to jail anyways for it :shrug:

Murder is pretty hard to prove with no murder weapon even with motive.  Not impossible.  Just sayin'.

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: Tangerines]
    #536303 - 03/12/11 02:18 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

yea esp when you shoot a dude with a unreg 45 and you own a 9mm.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#536306 - 03/12/11 02:27 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

I still wouldn't say it's worth shooting the guy over.  Even a leg shot can cause death is it hits the right artery.  But it's certainly worth doing something about it.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #536312 - 03/12/11 02:40 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

All right dude. If you think shooting someone over a oz of weed is your best option at retribution then go for it.

I wonder what your cell mate will nick name you.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#536313 - 03/12/11 02:46 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

You have a better chance to get away with it if you kill him though or he will be able to testify. Godspeed!

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #536314 - 03/12/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Get your glock homie.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #536316 - 03/12/11 02:48 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

strap up roll out

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#536324 - 03/12/11 03:07 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

ok ok.i am not going to shoot him. i even said on the first post i would not shoot a friend but take my pound of flesh and yes i was still irate while i was drinking my morning coffee and smokin my cig while i posted cos i could not medicate this morning and i was(still am)in pain. how bout we talk about me growing a hundred plants( well i have 12 started now) i was going to only keep the best 2-3 females but now i will keep all the females. like i said the only thing holding me back is a inline fan for the filtration of the smell. any 1 kno a good place to get 1 cheep. i could go as high as $80. looking to expand to a 4x4x6-7 space. also i have a 150 watt hps witch i kno wont be good enough for a bigger space than my 2x2x4 space and my 1 plant. maybe a 250 hps.

--------------------

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

#536360 - 03/12/11 05:33 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

your friends a dick, i would just end all contact with the stupid fuck and cut my losses, good luck on finding your grown supplies sometimes when you want something done right you gotta grow it yourself

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: getting ripped off... [Re: auronlives69]
    #536363 - 03/12/11 05:42 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Also if he knows you got a plant then I just wouldn't do anything.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
    #536377 - 03/12/11 06:21 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

We'll I for sure wouldnt shoot him now that you have posted all this in cyberspace. Big Brothers always watching.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies