Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
USA withholding advanced technology
    #519855 - 01/27/11 06:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The United States of America have computers that are not of this world. We have machines that can extract energy from our atmosphere; almost unlimited energy compared to our current methods of production. The USA are cowards. When intelligent life landed peacefully on earth, we flipped out. Instead of not being afraid of intelligent life, we feared it. Just as most men / women are afraid of something that has power over them; such as a great white shark. But people swim next too, even touch great white sharks; see the discovery channel.

My point is, not only are we afraid of intelligent life, the USA uses mind control to teach people to be afraid of them. Sure, they are frightening if you are a coward. Hundreds of thousands of them are up in our upper atmosphere, in space now.

They have rank, superiority if you will. Almost all of these creatures are male. Reproduction for them ironically is like bee's, but they are not all controlled by the female as far as I am aware. Funny how bee's are dying because of the United States of America's manipulation of weather by spraying toxins into the air to manipulate clouds.

I am physic, telepathic, have the ability to see the future, and communicate with artificial intelligence (hey that is a new one for me).

You know they aren't that smart. I apologized to the, from what I can tell, is the highest ranking official in their fleet. He answers questions very well. I got the feeling he would invite me to their home planet as diplomat of this country. I walked outside and heard a woman scream (pretty sure they took her instead of me). Regardless I asked them for one of their newer space crafts, unmanned to land in an empty desert area.

But what we discussed in detail was the object I keep seeing in my head. It is their way to generate energy. This device is a box like object with what looks like tubes surrounding it. Ironic that the back to the future movies somewhat depict what I see (not even close, but it's the same idea). I keep on seeing this. I've seen many things before in my mind, and they later become seen in real life. Such as the time I imagined a credit card that would be able to be programmed by an iphone; then I met the guy that works for the secret service that had one, right before my eyes.

The point of the matter is, that the fleet admiral if you will, of the somewhat intelligent life forms (they aren't that smart, those ones must be at home?) told me that the alien crafts that already landed here already had those devices. Which means the USA has had this advanced technology for over 50 years.

Further more, their spacecraft must have more sophisticated computers. It's almost a joke, the movie Terminator. Since the US government possess computers that are billions of times more advanced then what we have now. They are locked in a box, just like the unlimited power machine (well it's trillions of times better then an atomic power plant ok, with no waste).

When is the USA going to use this technology? Never? We are so afraid of them we can't reverse engineer their advancements? This is absurd!

Seems pretty silly to me. Seems pathetic that the USA uses powerful individuals to inhibit control on the people. I must be fucking resistant or something. Or else the USA just simply makes the movies that the USA government wishes to program the population with.

Lets face it, the Global Natural Resource pool is about 20 years away or less until it ENDS. We need to take action TODAY. If you want to confirm this fact, please read scientific and math based projections, not some fucking idiot that has no qualifications and just has an "opinion." This is disgusting, we have technology to save our world TODAY, but I guess we are just holding on to it (but we don't even know how to fucking USE IT yet) until the natural resources run out.

The fact that we killed intelligent life forms, means they don't really like to land here anymore. Thanks USA, the supposed most advanced nation of the World. Yah right. I thought the USA had leaders, I thought leaders embraced fear and therefore were courageous.

Well that is about it. Sorry if I was slightly emotional and this was difficult to read, but I'm not in the mood for editing.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: BigBudz]
    #519856 - 01/27/11 06:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You are so turned on bro.  :learyharvard:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (01/27/11 06:23 PM)

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#519858 - 01/27/11 06:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Woah crazy propaganda backed up with no sources.  I want moar.  MOAR!

You people use the same tactics that the big bad government uses.  Shame shame shame we know your kname.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#519860 - 01/27/11 06:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I got a space dick.  Come see it.  Simply part of US Secret Agency of Secrets Project 1337.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: Tangerines]
    #519862 - 01/27/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Nazi Space Program.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: DungenessDank]
    #519864 - 01/27/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I got a space ship in my back shed.  Don't believe me?  Chances are, you're one of "them."

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: THEBats]
    #519868 - 01/27/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Look at us disinformation agents trolling this poor boys thread.  He is like that one kid from Terminator and we are the big bad robots.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: Tangerines]
    #519871 - 01/27/11 06:28 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Self-aware these nuts.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #519873 - 01/27/11 06:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

That fuckin astronaut farmer had one.

Fly up to the dark side of the moon and let us know how the reptilian base looks :facepalm:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: RasJeph]
    #519884 - 01/27/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:discorex:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#519893 - 01/27/11 06:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Whats going on here!? :tinfoil:

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#519896 - 01/27/11 06:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
You are so turned on bro.  :learyharvard:

fuck, laughed so hard I spilled my weed everywhere

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: kyuzo]
    #519900 - 01/27/11 06:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ever sneeze rolling a spliff?

I've never wanted to die so much again in my life :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: RasJeph]
    #519903 - 01/27/11 06:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I remeber loading the last bowl of weed we had, and i coughed and it spilt all into the grass.
Our dealer was out till the end of the week too :sad:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: iStoner]
    #519944 - 01/27/11 07:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Chemtrails, brah.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: USA withholding advanced technology [Re: still beLIEve]
    #520025 - 01/27/11 09:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was needing a good laugh.

Most likelty true.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains