Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515102 - 01/18/11 02:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
Do you two know each other?  :puppet:

If you mean me and A7X we met like 10 minutes ago in the "Just drew this." thread :lol:

ahhh you messed it up i was gonna say yes lol we have been best friends for like fifteen years lol and you would have gone along with it and it would have gone on forever the end :facepalm3:

:rofl: Sorry. :foreheadslap:

Quote:

A7X said:
yeah....oh well. we COULD be friends though.

Of course. :yesnod: You're now the first friend I've made over forums!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515105 - 01/18/11 02:25 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
Reading this convo makes me feel warm inside.

thats called indigestion

HAha. Naw, it's all the vibes coming from the screen. I hope its contagious.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: Cage]
    #515106 - 01/18/11 02:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

A7X said:
Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
Do you two know each other?  :puppet:

If you mean me and A7X we met like 10 minutes ago in the "Just drew this." thread :lol:

ahhh you messed it up i was gonna say yes lol we have been best friends for like fifteen years lol and you would have gone along with it and it would have gone on forever the end :facepalm3:

:rofl: Sorry. :foreheadslap:

Quote:

A7X said:
yeah....oh well. we COULD be friends though.

Of course. :yesnod: You're now the first friend I've made over forums!

yay!!! we are friends great. now do my homework friend lol jk :inlove3:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinekush420
Open Your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #515115 - 01/18/11 02:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Florida has a big rave scene too, you wouldn't have a problem pursuing that down here. Idk about the Orlando area northward, but from West Palm down to Miami shit is always jumping off. We also got the best weed in the US besides Cali IMO, even though the laws obviously aren't as good as you would find over there.

I love it down here, but thats just me.

Hows Ukraine? Never met anybody from over there.

--------------------
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air

Nature = :heart:

"Much respect to all the people thinking green, Not just the color but the message in between" :potleaf:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: kush420]
    #515119 - 01/18/11 02:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not to mention, everyone and their mother is hooked on roxies.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #515129 - 01/18/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kush420 said:
Florida has a big rave scene too, you wouldn't have a problem pursuing that down here. Idk about the Orlando area northward, but from West Palm down to Miami shit is always jumping off. We also got the best weed in the US besides Cali IMO, even though the laws obviously aren't as good as you would find over there.

I'm living in Crimea, Simferopol, it's a part of Ukraine that's basically filled with Russians and not Ukranians, I actually haven't heard/seen a single person speak Ukranian since I got here almost 4 months ago..

It's pretty nice, I haven't seen snow in ages, so that was nice. Overall this place is like some kind of city/country hybrid, the women here are beautiful, and people in general seem to have a lot more class than I'm used to :lol:

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:

Roxies..? The only thing similar sounding I've heard of is moon rocks/rox (MDMA + MDA)

Offlinerodfarva

Loc: Sobe
    #515813 - 01/19/11 08:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

<----

no problem getting drugs here. Just dont get whacked.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: THEBats]
    #516026 - 01/20/11 05:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Yeah, Orlando is about an hour drive from me.  Nice city to party in, wouldn't want to live there though.

This summer i'm going out somewhere close to orlando to visit my aunt

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#516029 - 01/20/11 06:06 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

kush420 said:

I'm living in Crimea, Simferopol, it's a part of Ukraine that's basically filled with Russians and not Ukranians, I actually haven't heard/seen a single person speak Ukranian since I got here almost 4 months ago..

It's pretty nice, I haven't seen snow in ages, so that was nice. Overall this place is like some kind of city/country hybrid, the women here are beautiful, and people in general seem to have a lot more class than I'm used to :lol:

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:

Roxies..? The only thing similar sounding I've heard of is moon rocks/rox (MDMA + MDA)

Since no one has answered your question yet...... Roxi or Roxicet go commonly by the name "blues" . The're opiates.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #516032 - 01/20/11 06:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, thanks. That's kind of lame, oh well, Cali has it's own great addiction of opiates (oxycotton). It's going for like a $120 a pill or something... :eek:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#516033 - 01/20/11 06:14 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I believe you. I heard of people paying $80 for OC 80s in Virginia.

--------------------
[quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds