Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledeladude
king size
Male

desperatley need a recommendation
    #515397 - 01/18/11 10:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

my girl is a total hype
the amount of bud she smokes just before she goes to work makes her have to shower so she doesnt smell like dope all day (and she's a damn waitress)

ill have an oz of fire that puts me on my ass in a couple rips and she'll have it gone over the weekend (this is VERY conservative for her)

she will smoke insane amounts and then a half hr later complain cuz she's straight again.

can someone PLEASE recommend something that will knock this girl on her ass!?!?!?!

thanks you for your guys' help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: deladude]
    #515401 - 01/18/11 10:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

um...heroine?

:blueninja:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Loc: Don' worry bout it
Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: 81renaissance]
    #515513 - 01/19/11 09:41 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Have her take a tolerance break. I know if i was smoking an oz in a weekend I'd first punch myself in the balls, then quit with the bud for a couple weeks. Being high for only half an hour after smoking a decent amount then having to smoke again is a little outta control imo

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: jkell]
    #515533 - 01/19/11 10:59 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

how is it possible to smoke a oz in 2 or 3 days? I would say get some quality bud stay away from schwag,brick,stress.mexidirt, what ever you call it. at 350 a oz x 4 1400 a month if your smoking and not growing dank is retarded bro.IM just saying 16,800 dollar a year weed bill is a lil dumb.. Now what was your question again hahah

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #515535 - 01/19/11 11:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

sorry just seen this was in the strain section... There are so many choices it really depends on what you like . Do you just want quanity . Do you want elite quality etc . What traits are you looking for . Indica sativa . setup your using etc etc  give us more info

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #515633 - 01/19/11 02:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Get some super strong indica that just knocks her out so she can't be smoking all your bud. Bitch woulda gotten the boot from me if she was smoking my oz in a weekend

Invisibledeladude
king size
Male

#515669 - 01/19/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

its cool i havent paid for weed in a looooong ass time. im usualy trading boomers so it doesnt realy bother me. i got her to take a couple months off and it boosted her tolerance for a whole two days.lol

n mr heady, haha we dont smoke no shwag haha. nothin but good nug. i turn down lots i'll only get bud that meets my super picky standards.

i have even made oil out of some bluberry my buddy did outdoors. she'll smoke up a golf ball size gob before i realize that she broke it out.

i just dont understand she's 110lbs soaking wet. she'll take a vicodan and get sick as fuck but strong weed doesnt faze her

she doesnt smoke an oz every weekend but she has. she smoked up my grape ape, my buddahs sister, and some shit i got from a friend in colorado called pete's kush

so i am looking for a super couch lock strain. no body shit im talkin straight to the head numbness. im looking for quality over quantity. growing indoors something good for sog

thanks for the help

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #516629 - 01/21/11 09:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Are you in a med state?  Go get some trainwreck clones if you can, always knocked me on my ass.

I've been really enjoying DNA's LA Confidential (although my variety is crossed with Skunk #1), super stoney and a bowl is usually enough to make me want to close my eyes for a bit.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Invisibledeladude
king size
Male

Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: coda]
    #516734 - 01/21/11 05:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Are you in a med state?  Go get some trainwreck clones if you can, always knocked me on my ass.

I've been really enjoying DNA's LA Confidential (although my variety is crossed with Skunk #1), super stoney and a bowl is usually enough to make me want to close my eyes for a bit.

unfortunately not. im in minnesota (fuckin pawlenty):whatever:
so im looking for seed from a vendor i guess

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #516748 - 01/21/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'd honestly stick with a pure indica or a severely indica dominant hybrid like white rhino, an afghan cross, maybe some sensi star.  This would work well for your SOG idea, if you sucked up to him enough maybe you could convice mag to send you some sweet 16 clones (and then send me some :wink:)

I dunno dude, it honestly sounds like your girl just has an extreme tolerance to cannabis.  I put away a 1/4 a week at my worst and I consider that to be heavy smoking (every night 8-10 bowls a night).  I can only imagine the friggin bowls she must be smoking to put away an oz in a weekend.

On the flipside putting that much smoke through your lungs is just not healthy.  Hopefully she's vaping some, but man I would focus more on getting her to take a serious break then finding a new strain honestly.  :shrug: My .02 anyways for what it's worth :wink:

--------------------

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#516750 - 01/21/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Get some Headband. Im really liking that right now. Also a good indica would be Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm its a Pineapple #1 x Cheese x Trainwteck cross. I have fun growing this one.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #516770 - 01/21/11 06:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Isn't headband a clone only strain?

--------------------

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#516934 - 01/21/11 11:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Isn't headband a clone only strain?

No Reserva Privada carries it on attitude.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #517062 - 01/22/11 09:21 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, but like trainwreck or strawberry cough, I thought that true headband was a clone only variety.

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #517070 - 01/22/11 09:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

That's my understanding as well.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: desperatley need a recommendation [Re: 81renaissance]
    #517078 - 01/22/11 09:56 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Yes, but like trainwreck or strawberry cough, I thought that true headband was a clone only variety

Probably. I love hunting down those clone only strains. So far I've been able to get Green Crack, and Kyles Strawberry Cough. I'm glad I now know Headband was originally a clone only, I was gonna order those beans. I've been getting it at some of the good dispensaries around, and I want it. So thanks Coda for all your help around the board, and also for adding another strain to my list.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #517086 - 01/22/11 10:03 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Probably. I love hunting down those clone only strains. So far I've been able to get Green Crack, and Kyles Strawberry Cough.

Better then me.  My friends and I are planning a cali run within the next few years.  We have a friend who's moving there soon who is gonna get a card.  Then we'll all fly out there, hit up some dispensaries for some clones, and drive em back home.  Green Crack, Headband 707, Strawberry Cough, and Trainwreck are at the top of my list.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #517198 - 01/22/11 05:03 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
LA Confidential

:billymaythumbup:

As stoney as any indica I've ever smoked.

Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

#517228 - 01/22/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Quote:

Probably. I love hunting down those clone only strains. So far I've been able to get Green Crack, and Kyles Strawberry Cough.

Better then me.  My friends and I are planning a cali run within the next few years.  We have a friend who's moving there soon who is gonna get a card.  Then we'll all fly out there, hit up some dispensaries for some clones, and drive em back home.  Green Crack, Headband 707, Strawberry Cough, and Trainwreck are at the top of my list.

Haha weren't you just the one to post advising against crossing state lines with clones? :shrug::rofl:

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #517299 - 01/22/11 09:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Busted!  Yah, definitely did.  Truth be told we'd probably end up mailing the clones home rather then driving them.  The guys going in with me have done it a bunch with some herb, never any major amounts, but they've mailed back a couple oz's now and then.  I just hate talking about mailing shit, dunno why, always make me paranoid heh.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale