Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Anyone live in Florida?
    #515039 - 01/18/11 12:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

For now I'm living in Ukraine, 'til about probably near the end of Summer, but I've lived in California all my life, I seriously don't think I could live in a place where weed is still so heavily discriminated against, and that has a huge bible belt that basically runs shit..  :shrug:

I've been looking at it from every direction but I don't think I could live in the US outside of California.. 1, I'm a raver, trying to find a spot for myself as  DJ too, and Cali would by far probably be the best place for that, and 2, I was REALLY looking forward to finally being able to smoke legally, I have anxiety/depression and I haven't found anything that works for me other than weed.. I don't feel like I could live the lifestyle I want in Florida..

So yeah, I wanted to get some opinions, and maybe someone that lives in Florida could try to help me find some actual pros of me potentially going to live there..

So far, I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to do whatever necessary to move the fuck out from living with my parents and go back to California :shrug:

Edited by Cage (01/18/11 12:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: Cage]
    #515051 - 01/18/11 01:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Why did you leave in the first place?

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #515057 - 01/18/11 01:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
Why did you leave in the first place?

Well, my parents made the decision for the most part, and since I live with them I didn't really have a say in the matter. My parents got tired of Northern California after so many years, and since they don't really have much that they're attached to there, they decided they might as well leave for a year and not even come back when they're back in the US.

I'm probably gonna have to move out and live in California, but I feel kind of bad for moving as far away from my parents as possible without leaving the country :lol:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#515067 - 01/18/11 01:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Florida can be cool, just depends where you go.  Sure wish the laws were different but other than that it's not so bad. 

Where were you going to be living if you had to?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: THEBats]
    #515068 - 01/18/11 01:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Florida can be cool, just depends where you go.  Sure wish the laws were different but other than that it's not so bad. 

Where were you going to be living if you had to?

Sarasota. (I think that's how it's spelled..)

My parents tell me it's like, a college city type place :shrug:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#515075 - 01/18/11 01:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Never been. I think the university of south florida is out there.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #515076 - 01/18/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have never been to Florida....im such a loser. well i did stop at the airport going to peru...but that so doesnt count. im like the only person in the world who's never been to disney land :Awesketch:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515077 - 01/18/11 02:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, Orlando is about an hour drive from me.  Nice city to party in, wouldn't want to live there though.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515081 - 01/18/11 02:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My grandma lives in Orlando. Right off Central Florida Parkway. It's a brief walk to SeaWorld.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515082 - 01/18/11 02:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
I have never been to Florida....im such a loser. well i did stop at the airport going to peru...but that so doesnt count. im like the only person in the world who's never been to disney land :Awesketch:

I've only been to Disney Land once when I was too young to remember, and never went again even though I lived in California pretty much my entire life :lol:.

As a kid, my best friend believed Mickey Mouse was evil, and I trusted his logic. :rofl: Still do.. :Awesketch:

Heart Slowed

#515083 - 01/18/11 02:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

A7X said:

I've only been to Disney Land once when I was too young to remember, and never went again even though I lived in California pretty much my entire life :lol:.

As a kid, my best friend believed Mickey Mouse was evil, and I trusted his logic. :rofl: Still do.. :Awesketch:

i hate all those people in the giant costumes. eesh...

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515085 - 01/18/11 02:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Do you two know each other?  :puppet:

--------------------
[quote]

Heart Slowed

#515086 - 01/18/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:

who?

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515089 - 01/18/11 02:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:

If you mean me and A7X we met like 10 minutes ago in the "Just drew this." thread :lol:

Heart Slowed

#515090 - 01/18/11 02:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:

If you mean me and A7X we met like 10 minutes ago in the "Just drew this." thread :lol:

ahhh you messed it up i was gonna say yes lol we have been best friends for like fifteen years lol and you would have gone along with it and it would have gone on forever the end :facepalm3:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515091 - 01/18/11 02:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Ah I see.

--------------------
[quote]

Heart Slowed

#515093 - 01/18/11 02:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

yeah....oh well. we COULD be friends though.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515095 - 01/18/11 02:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Reading this convo makes me feel warm inside.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: King Koopa]
    #515098 - 01/18/11 02:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Haven't felt that way in a long time, huh koopa?

--------------------
[quote]

Heart Slowed

Re: Anyone live in Florida? [Re: King Koopa]
    #515099 - 01/18/11 02:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Reading this convo makes me feel warm inside.

thats called indigestion

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds