Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Highest You've Ever Been
    #508479 - 12/24/10 11:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

What is highest you've ever been?
This could be on any drug.

Here's mine, as an example.
The substance: Psilocybin Mushrooms :mushroom2:
The time: Late morning, early afternoon.
The dose: 3.5g (:rolleyes: Yea I know I still got some work to do but it was magical.)
Was anyone else with you? My friend, he was also on the same dose.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: FRACTALife]
    #508484 - 12/24/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I think the highest on cannabis I've ever been was at the Cypress Hill concert I went to this summer. I literally couldn't find 3 people that wasn't smoking. It was outdoors, but it was still just like one huge hotbox.

I prolly smoked 15 bowls with my friends, plus all the shit people around me kept packing, plus all the random joints that were just getting passed around the crowd.

Back at the motel room, I took 2 valiums and was completely out for the next 14 hours :lol:.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: RasJeph]
    #508485 - 12/24/10 11:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Last November I was so stoned and couch locked but I was beyond blissful. I zone out staring at a poster of something I have no memory for the twenty minuteis I was out. I took an entire blunt down to myself of sour diesel.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #508486 - 12/24/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

I guess the only other time I can think of was waaaaay back when I first started smoking heavily. Got 3 buddies and 5 g's of some kinda herb. Rode our bikes to a friends house so we could toke without worrying out in her field. It was a 5 minute walk to the smoking spot, I guess it took us 20 minutes to walk back hahaha.

The whole bike ride home was crazy. Broken frames, if that makes sense. Like a laggy video game, but IRL. Me and my buddies crashed our bikes a whole bunch of times because we were too stoned to pay attention and keep pace with the person in front.

Then I went home and its the only time I don't remember what happened when I was high. Woke up with A Scanner Darkly finishing, TV said it played through 3 times.

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#508493 - 12/24/10 01:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Pot- Hash oil hubby chocolate bar and smoked 2-3 types of hash, 4-5 strains of dank right before the Hempcon last spring. I had to leave hempcon after about an hour due to really needing to lay down.

Shrooms- Wannefest 2007 or 2008 I really cant remember. I ate some hippies chocolate after a day of fall down style drankin and had the most intense trip to date with my oldest  most bestest friend haha. Man we walked around for hours mumbling nonsense and hugging hippies. We met a hell's angel that forced us to steal chairs for him, then caught up with another friend who was playing with some weird burlesque ragtime band....... then this chick started doing her fire twirling bit around the time I'm really out of it. Best trip ever.

Shrooms also- Me the same dude and our other bestest friend a couple months later,  we boil up some B+ into some tea. All the shrooms were fresh so we didnt weigh anything and just kinda eyed it MISTAKE. We then had a severe trip while watching professional bull riding until fleeing the house onto the streets. The rest was all growls and drunken horse play.

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #508519 - 12/24/10 03:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Depends. You can be high in many different ways.

But for me it was probably after I hit this weed/DMT bong whilst peaking on 6 drops of LSD and 250mg of MDMA. That was just insane.  :raveface:

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: Krackatus]
    #508522 - 12/24/10 04:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Highest I've been was on a dose of shrooms, mdma and nitrous.  :awecid:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/24/10 04:10 PM)

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: THEBats]
    #508523 - 12/24/10 04:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:highasfuck:

enough said.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #508532 - 12/24/10 05:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

ive smoked myself retarded many times so its hard to decide.
but i remember one night after smoking a hefty sized bowl, i just stared at a tree in the distance for about 20 minutes because it looked like there was a person sat on a branch looking at me.:vaped:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: Shaggy420] * 1
    #508550 - 12/24/10 07:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: we smoked at our normal toking spot, and I remember looking over and seeing my dealer, crouched down in all camo with a rifle. I was like "OH FUCK LOL WUT" but it turned out he was just hunting ducks.

Then we smoked a few more bowls.

--------------------

OfflineBlackstatis
Stranger

#508580 - 12/24/10 08:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

this one time i was about chest high

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#508582 - 12/24/10 08:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: Shaggy420]
    #508614 - 12/24/10 09:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The highest I'd ever been on psychedelics... other then Salvia... would be one time with 4 grams Liberty Caps when my pals and I encountered a source of doomy meta-light of nostalgic death and played Super Mario 64. We could not toss away the viney synchronicity that day...

And then yeag, on anything else... Diphenhydramine trip and Alcohol...

I mean alcohol is a given... and the diphenhydramine trip that I took, whoo doggy... One time during the trip, I got up to turn off a light in my room and I have these lamps on my walls, right... so as I reach to grab the switch, my fucked up senses just flung my hand towards the lamp light and merely flew right through it... And I was pretty shocked at my lack of perception. I walked away, and pondered how I could have saw my hand go through the lamp and not feel a thing... I thought I was standing right there. =|

Oh yeah... =\

I also saw people walking around my house and heard clangs along my radiator, and then spiders and talking my myself, and seeing my vision shatter and fragment into painful spiky visions of snakes and cats.

Lovely stuff.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #508617 - 12/24/10 09:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

40 fresh Azurescens

I was sober for months afterward.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: DungenessDank]
    #508621 - 12/24/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not me... that was my third time trip, when I happened upon those shrooms. :crazy2:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #508624 - 12/24/10 10:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I had ~50 P. Subs the first time I ever tripped on anything, took them at 6pm and finally got to sleep at something like 8am, even though I had work at 11am. Needless to say I didn't go to work

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: T-Rex]
    #508676 - 12/25/10 01:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

200mics Fire brand name LSD, 200mg MDMA (tested legit), ~100mg line of K

then i guess the highest i have ever been was when I smoked DMT on that same night peaking on all of those  drugs at the same time

:awetongue:

wish i had something i could take a hit of that would re-create that high

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
    #508742 - 12/25/10 07:47 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I've been pretty high multiple times

When I first started smoking back in highschool we were going to a football game and we smoked some straight sativa bud (mighta been juicy fruit) and drink some beer on the way there. When I arrive it completely overwhelmed me and I got lost in the crowd, my sober freind had to show me where the bleachers were. It was a breif moment of memory loss, it hit me and I was just like "who am i, where am i, how did I get here" and before I started to panick my fucking freind came and saved the day  I'm sure theres some other times I was even higher I just don't remember them (imagine that).

Major hallucinations on pot cookies, I ate probably 5-6 cookies one time (I donno how much weed was in each one but it was dank) My parents fucking take me to the ER because I'm acting "strange" little did they know I was tripping nutz, The doctors tell them to take me to detox so here I am in detox and they're inter veiwing me but I couldnt awser because I was too busy talking to and watching the giant insects that were everywhere inside the room. I mean the room literally turned into a jungle with like holographic 5th dimensional bugs the size ofa toddler. I dont know what they were telling me but I remember giggling like a little kid because I could finally just not worry about shit. They thought I was on acid and when they finally found out I just ate some weed they took me back to the ER, the fuckrs tried to put me in the looney bin but I came to and wasnt having any of that.

This was a long time ago and the only time Ive really been high since was from harder drugs weed just gets me uplifted, makes me feel gifted and a little bit shifted

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Highest You've Ever Been [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #508824 - 12/25/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

NI, that is awesome! That sounds amazing... I might be having a mushroom dmt combo trip soon or I might do in them separately.

Big tiggy, that is some crazy shit.

Merry Christmas bitches
:awesantabig:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (12/25/10 10:05 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#508833 - 12/25/10 07:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The highest i've ever been, was the second time i smoked weed; I was with some friends and i was feeling pretty good off of just the weed and then someone came in with some a bottle of oxy's. MOst amazing ive ever felt on drugs.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate