Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Probation
    #508449 - 12/24/10 08:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

So a while back I got busted with 10 plants and was fighting my case for a while with a paid attorney. I ended up getting intense probation a drug court program. The stipulations are that I have to go to court weekly, see my probation officer once, sometimes twice a week, and take random drops. Also see a drug and alcohol counselor twice a month and attend AA meeting 3 times a week.

So all in all my life has been restricted by the man once again. Drinking, and the occasional mushroom or lsd trip along with hours and hours of scheming about my next grow and try not to be a fuckin idiot and get busted again. Being winter time and all I can't work (I do roofing) so I spend my days cruisin the net which has brought me back here.

I finally got a break being as everyone is on vacation for the holidays so it will be 3 weeks till my next drop, thats right you know what that means.....:smile: It's been a fuckin month and a half since I smoked and I managed to get my hands on some schwag, damn it was verryyy niiice.

So with all this shit going on everything just melted away after the first joint, after the second one and then the third I was in electric fairy land. You know what though, even though half my time is spent lying to these people it's actually helped me get a few things straight in my head. And I believe I was abusing the shit out of weed (half oz of nug a week) I know can appreciate everything it has to offer after this court ordered tolerance break.

If anyone has story's with close calls or actual dealings with the criminal justice system feel free to post I love to hear em. And what if anything came of it either good or bad.

Edited by Big_tiggy (12/24/10 08:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Probation [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #508455 - 12/24/10 09:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Let me take you on a quick journey of my stint in the probation system,

Freshman in college was going down the wrong way so this cop knocks on my window and asks me to get out so I did. He searches my car find nothing I pass all of my sobriety tests and then his asshole buddies show up and they start tearing shit away in my back seat. Guy comes to the front flips down my visor and BAMM a baggie of some weed.

So, I go to jail for a few grams of pot. They FORCED me to go to rehab FORCED over a bag of pot. I get out of rehab early and start doing my shit again. I don't show up to court a warrant is issued and I skip town. I got tired of running so I turned myself in. I see the judge on Monday and she says you are to be help without bail for 6 months. You're right I was locked in jail for some pot(yes I skipped the court day but I showed up on my own will I could have ran and they wouldnt have found me)...

So I'm fucking furious and so this guy shows up, turns out he was an attorney my parents paid to come see me. He says look Ive had all of these drug problems and yada yada yada and he says this place in Mississippi will take you and treat you for drug addiction. I was like you serious??? But it was my only way out so I went. I get fucked up over there and wreck my car in to a light pole after 1 year of being basically clean.

I come back and I'm basically locked to my bed I mean the wreck was very serious I shouldn't be alive but I get a letter in the mail saying I have to appear in court............WHAT THE FUCK?! They said I left rehab early...Well yea I sure did fucking faggots. Anyway, she drug tests me and I fail for pot, benzos, opiates, 2 of which I had a script for but not the pot. BAM locks the doors on my ass when I'm still almost bed riden(just had a knee surgery). She was nice this time and let me out but she slapped my ass on top of the year and half of probation I had already done plus the 2 rehabs and serious car wreck she gives me 2 more years of probation.

I mingle through it and would have been done in less than a week and I get caught again this time with pills and a felony. So I finally got an attorney who walks in to deal with her and he comes back and says that one is closed you don't have to worry about it now you have to deal with this felony....

Ok....So, point of all of this is...Over my bag of pot I was put through all of that. Yea I did some things wrong to extend the time I got to stay on probation but the initial penalties were bad enough(rehab and over 1 year of probation--turned in to like 3 years)...

Over my bag of pills....6 months probation and I'm free. And yes I failed 2 drug tests in that time and they didn't do much more than roll their eyes and warn me if I wasn't clean next time then I would be in trouble. But I was never held without bail or any of that bullshit that the circuit court judge tried to pull on me.

I wonder why they seem to go easier on people a lot of time at the state or federal level as opposed to the municipal because ive dealt with 3 of the judges at the municipal level and a couple on the others and the others were much more reasonable with their sentencing....

Maybe its because they see much more harsh crimes than the other :shrug:

Damn that was long, I'm high too.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: mhbound]
    #508462 - 12/24/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Let me take you threw mine.

Busted in early 90's before the med thing was around with a few hundred plants, a thousand cuttings (hadn't rooted yet). Made it to the TV news on that one and did 3 years (out of a 5 year sentence) in San Quentin. 
I was suppose to meet with a parole officer for 3 years when I managed to get out of that early. Did 6 months on parole then finished some drug program so they blew off the rest of the parole time.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Probation [Re: Magash]
    #508463 - 12/24/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Public service message

Kids: Stay off probation, it will fuck your life

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

#508464 - 12/24/10 09:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ya I feel ya dude ofcourse theres a lotta shit you coulda done differently, but it sounds like to me anyways you had your middle finger up at the law because of the obvious injustice they did you but that only makes shit worse.

They've put me through the whole fuckin rehab thing multiple times(this wasnt my first offense) and I can understand how much bullshit goes on in that place and how the only thing rehab did for me everytime was make me want to get more fucked up. Not to mention all the connections you could fuckin dream of.

So yeah I feel ya thats why its my new years resolution to stay under the radar. I've dealt with this fucking legal system too many times so yeah ima be alright, Ill play by the rules or atleast make i look like I am. I got mind control over leo....

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #508465 - 12/24/10 09:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Busted in early 90's before the med thing was around with a few hundred plants, a thousand cuttings (hadn't rooted yet). Made it to the TV news on that one and did 3 years (out of a 5 year sentence) in San Quentin. 
I was suppose to meet with a parole officer for 3 years when I managed to get out of that early. Did 6 months on parole then finished some drug program so they blew off the rest of the parole time.

goddamn you got off easy. more states need to follow suit. you do that shit here in bama you'd still be locked up.
Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
Ya I feel ya dude ofcourse theres a lotta shit you coulda done differently, but it sounds like to me anyways you had your middle finger up at the law because of the obvious injustice they did you but that only makes shit worse.

yea i basically did it to myself i could have just followed direction and been done with it...but i never was one for listening to people.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

#508469 - 12/24/10 09:36 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I know its hard man why respect the rules and laws of a group that has no respect fo anyone but themselves.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #508478 - 12/24/10 10:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Got busted for mfg'ing shrooms.(like you make them) Tried to give me 10 years in prison, got 5 years probation.
Paid all the money early. Passed all the UA's. Said yes mam,no mam, any other way I can kiss your ass mam.Did all the drug classes.
At 2 years paid the lawyer more money and got off early.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: KaptKid]
    #508734 - 12/25/10 06:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Got busted for mfg'ing shrooms.(like you make them) Tried to give me 10 years in prison, got 5 years probation.
Paid all the money early. Passed all the UA's. Said yes mam,no mam, any other way I can kiss your ass mam.Did all the drug classes.
At 2 years paid the lawyer more money and got off early.

lol....that's what they called it when I got busted. I wasn't growing the buds I was "manufacturing" them. "Fuck growing them there buds I'ze gots me a buds making machine" :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #509522 - 12/28/10 08:58 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Damn dude.
I bet it feels good now being a legal grower and toker, eh?  :grin:
Got a link to your TV appearance?
Good luck to all of you!
:heart:

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Probation [Re: FRACTALife]
    #509528 - 12/28/10 09:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Oh fuck...

I was out on probation at 15 for a dui. Kept failing uas then I ran away and picked up some burglary charges so I got commited to the state and did a few months. When I got commited I fucked up more and got sent to a year of rehab. Got out in 9 months. Got out and off papers. 2 yrars later got another dui.. My second under 21 lol. Got a years probation. Right before I was gonna get off I fucked up again and caught a intent to distribute cocaime charge. It was really K but they charged my with coke. They tried to give me a 3 serve 2 but my lawyer got my drug court. Then through shitty circumstances I got railroaded in to rehab too.

Sall good they cant hold a nigga forever. N im learning shit. Not what they want me to learn but whatever.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Probation [Re: still beLIEve]
    #509533 - 12/28/10 09:51 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

have many friends on probation, luckily i havent gotten on though.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #509537 - 12/28/10 09:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Damn, OG status.  San Quentin is like one of the roughest prisons in the country from what I hear.  Never been there myself :lol:  Seems like you got off fairly easy though for all you got busted with, cept for the 3 years.  I mean them lettin you go early from the 5 years, plus lettin you off parole early.  What did the cops just bust up in your spot cuz of a tip or somethin?

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Probation [Re: still beLIEve]
    #509550 - 12/28/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
It was really K but they charged my with coke.

This really shows you how poor our legal system is.
How the fuck can this happen?

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Probation [Re: FRACTALife]
    #509592 - 12/28/10 10:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
It was really K but they charged my with coke.

This really shows you how poor our legal system is.
How the fuck can this happen?

Meh, lawyer said it was better this way. They get a lot of coke where I caught my charge but no obscure psychadelics. And that they mighta tried to railroad me harder if they knew the truth.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#509611 - 12/29/10 12:44 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

:hi5: to you sir. fuck the system though, you shouldn't be put in jail for growing, you should be highly respected for having 100 plants.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #509625 - 12/29/10 01:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Damn, OG status.  San Quentin is like one of the roughest prisons in the country from what I hear.  Never been there myself :lol:  Seems like you got off fairly easy though for all you got busted with, cept for the 3 years.  I mean them lettin you go early from the 5 years, plus lettin you off parole early.  What did the cops just bust up in your spot cuz of a tip or somethin?

Yup, pissed ex-wife and a friend who I sold a 1/8th to got busted and used me to get out of trouble. I was putting out a fairly decent amount of bud for that time so they did this big old investigation on me. My ex wife even wore a wire.

That garden wouldn't even be 25% of what the family has now with new gardens starting in Jan in both CO and the Palm Springs area. :flyhigh:

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #509627 - 12/29/10 01:36 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Yup, pissed ex-wife and a friend who I sold a 1/8th to got busted and used me to get out of trouble. I was putting out a fairly decent amount of bud for that time so they did this big old investigation on me. My ex wife even wore a wire.

That garden wouldn't even be 25% of what the family has now with new gardens starting in Jan in both CO and the Palm Springs area. :flyhigh:

Total.
Fucking.
Bitch.

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#509628 - 12/29/10 02:23 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Magash said:

if i move out to colorado can i be your apprentice? aka do all the bitch work and learn from a master...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: usg543]
    #509631 - 12/29/10 02:29 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

One of my kids has the CO garden covered but I may need somebody to do security at the Palm Springs one. (Palm Springs is a rather large grow with indoor and outdoor greenhouse set ups)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder