Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Probation [Re: Magash]
    #509632 - 12/29/10 02:49 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

that'd be sweet. i'm gonna stay the fuck out of palm springs though. never been there but i dated a girl from there... half mexican, full slut---cokehead and all. :shrug:

i'm about to get promoted at my job... will finally be full time. i get paid pretty decent, gonna try to get transferred out to Colorado pretty soon after and see if i can get started with my own medical grow. the state i currently reside is pretty kick-ass honestly, but they will be one of the last few to pass medical laws. and damn Colorado is beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #509697 - 12/29/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Let me take you threw mine.

Busted in early 90's before the med thing was around with a few hundred plants, a thousand cuttings (hadn't rooted yet). Made it to the TV news on that one and did 3 years (out of a 5 year sentence) in San Quentin. 
I was suppose to meet with a parole officer for 3 years when I managed to get out of that early. Did 6 months on parole then finished some drug program so they blew off the rest of the parole time.

Damn, OG status.  San Quentin is like one of the roughest prisons in the country from what I hear.  Never been there myself :lol:  Seems like you got off fairly easy though for all you got busted with, cept for the 3 years.  I mean them lettin you go early from the 5 years, plus lettin you off parole early.  What did the cops just bust up in your spot cuz of a tip or somethin?

Yup, pissed ex-wife and a friend who I sold a 1/8th to got busted and used me to get out of trouble. I was putting out a fairly decent amount of bud for that time so they did this big old investigation on me. My ex wife even wore a wire.

That garden wouldn't even be 25% of what the family has now with new gardens starting in Jan in both CO and the Palm Springs area. :flyhigh:

That's fucked up that dude would do that just for an 8th.  I mean just take the charge and move on, it's just a fuckin 8th, jeez.  They probably told him he was gonna do 5-10 and all that shit and he got scared or something.  And the ex wife, wow, that's just :nonono:

Glad things are lookin up for you now though.  Multi states n shit, I need to look into somethin like that.  I'm all the way on the east coast though, shit won't be legal over here until 2050 :lol:

Oh by the way, how are those medical issues going for you?  Well I hope.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Philosophy
Apothecary

Loc: Surrounded by dead things
Re: Probation [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #509730 - 12/29/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I was in drug courts for a 3/4 year in my juvenile years. Passed every test and made all appointments and wiped the slate clean  :jointsmile:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #509767 - 12/29/10 06:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

That's fucked up that dude would do that just for an 8th.  I mean just take the charge and move on, it's just a fuckin 8th, jeez.  They probably told him he was gonna do 5-10 and all that shit and he got scared or something.  And the ex wife, wow, that's just :nonono:

Glad things are lookin up for you now though.  Multi states n shit, I need to look into somethin like that.  I'm all the way on the east coast though, shit won't be legal over here until 2050 :lol:

Oh by the way, how are those medical issues going for you?  Well I hope.

Yeah I just passed a bunch of tests so the chemo is gonna stop. :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #509768 - 12/29/10 06:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good to hear man :bigyesnod:

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#509867 - 12/30/10 01:20 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

glad to hear that man. chemo is worse than cancer in my opinion. i'm sure you know, but i had to watch my best friend go through chemo and radiation for 3 years, even surgery that cut off his foot where the cancerous tumor was suspected to have started. all with a 5% chance of survival rate (of 5 years). nasty, horrible shit. he stuck it out, and died painfully. he was a beast.

anyways, i'm rambling. glad the chemo is coming to an end. good luck with everything, hoping for the best for you (i'm not a praying man).

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Probation [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #510110 - 12/31/10 12:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

when i was 16 me and some friends used to get drunk/high at the cemetery, it was like the park with hundereds of dead people underneath us, total privacy and 99% cop free so we partied and chilled for like 2 years without ever getting busted untill one day we made the stupidest mistake :facepalm:

we went in broad daylight and they raided the place to ridiculous proportions, we managed to stash the vodka and bud so we thought we were safe since the cemetery was open till night time, cops ended up making up this story that we were busting up tombstones and vandalizing property :shrug: kinda made me wish they had found the bud so they wouldnt had came up with such stupid conclutions

so i did like 2 years probation and just bearly started working so all the money i earned went straight to court/lawyer "tombstone repair" expenses and that was my first encounter with the long crippled money stealing arm of the law

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds