Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBadfish
Fire in the Bowl!
Male

First Trip: Season 1 Episode Who am I?!
    #503254 - 12/05/10 05:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I will try to refrain from using any smilies in this report. Concealing minor details for all in good fun.

Moving on.

For my first trip, I would have to say I enjoyed the mushrooms for the most part. As I am writing this, I am spending some odd time truly feeling like Sherlock Holmes trying to make of all the madness. The large portion of my trip was grade A amazing. After I hit my peak is where everything started crumbling into a mystery. A homicide case being worked backwards.

With dead batteries to my scale, I began falling down the rabbit hole with my folks, without any idea on scale how much I consumed. The very first mushroom was a rather small, but long P. Cubensis mushroom with a beautiful cap and I ate roughly four skinny stems more chased with some orange juice. We watched some good old Always Sunny In Philadelphia to occupy the waiting time for the lovely mushies to take effect. The moment I started feeling them, a football game appeared on the television. Not much of a fan of football, I left to go down to my room like originally planned and listen to a playlist I had created under a large tie die tapestry hung from my ceiling. Some Jefferson Airplane and Led Zeppelin was set for launch.

I had, of course, many hours of exploring myself amongst the glorious effects of the mushroom. All side, my trip had a twist of my current obsession -- Hunter S. Thompson. Much like if the plot in Where the buffalo roam remained, but Johnny Depp was to star in as the main character. Vague memories stand out, of shouting to my folks in concern of needing a typewriter. In sake of Dr. Gonzo, a voice recording device would of been very useful.
Much after losing my sanity, I had a blast until after I hit my peak. Between the moments of my peak and "coming down" are much of a mystery. With a couple tears of joy involved the incredible madness, I definitely remember losing partial amount of my identity. Personally, I don't know exactly what an ego death trip experience entails, or what had happened that triggered a "bad trip" experience toward the end. What I can make out of the blurred memory -- right when I hit my peak I was laying on a sea of flowers (a floral comforter on my folks’ bed) next to my cat. Right before, I was standing in my brothers room, thinking there was no peace (because of a large WWII print hanging on his wall).

The darkness begins...

I fell into a memory relapse of what felt like a spiral vortex. Reading a handful of bad trip information months prior, I had lost control and feared of the worst case scenario that I had lost my mind and become mentally unresponsive. It felt much like a film reel of memories repeating itself over and over. I remember the statement "there's no peace" muttering to myself the word "space". This vortex of some sort had lasted what maybe felt like 30 minutes at most. And then I blacked out, which to me felt more like I fell asleep. It was as if I was dreaming when I woke up, like I woke up in a dream. I went back upstairs to find my folks in the kitchen cooking, and I stood in place pondering while watching the sun set.

In conclusion, I had the time of my life and I would most likely trip again.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: First Trip: Season 1 Episode Who am I?! [Re: Badfish]
    #503256 - 12/05/10 05:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

oh jesus man, that's no way to do a first trip - not measuring your dose.  that's drugs 101.  that's the only thing dare teaches!  that being said, I am really glad you enjoyed yourself!  what did you think of the come up?  get nauseous at all?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleBadfish
Fire in the Bowl!
Male

Re: First Trip: Season 1 Episode Who am I?! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #503263 - 12/05/10 06:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Much appreciation for your concern.
Without batteries for my scale means no scale, right?
It's all good though. When I tripped, I had convinced my folks to trip with me for my first time, since they're quite experienced with psychedelics.

The way up was extraordinary. Nothing I could imagine. At first, the effects were minor and least noticeable; thinking I had expected too much from the mushrooms. Thankfully, once the initial "come up" began, the mushrooms were so much more than I could of expected.

After hitting my peak, I did feel the need to vomit. At that point, I definitely could of used a bong hit. Only reason I didn't was to keep the trip in its purity. And I did not end up vomiting.

One lesson learned, next time I will make sure to have absolutely nothing planned the day before and the day after. Having to work today was very awkward; nonetheless, I was quite tired. Almost like if Cubensis has a natural caffeine alkaloid, because I could not fall asleep too easily last night.
The mushrooms surely left me in a hollow state of mind and kind of making me reevaluate my life as a whole.

I cannot wait until my next trip! Now I can consider myself a shroomer. :shroomer:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #503270 - 12/05/10 06:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome, so very good for you man! :yesnod:

Hopefully it continues to be fun for you!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #503284 - 12/05/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Great report man!
:peace:
Profound stuff.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale