Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

update:Move if you can..posted it in wrong forum
    #498207 - 11/15/10 10:00 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Their coming along pretty good. I was almost going to chop them down last week. But they seem to be still growing. I have not checked the trichs recently because they are so small. they look milky to me, but then again they look clear too. So I think I will have to wait until they get bigger. The plant itself stopped in growth about a week ago when i thought it was done, but within a week they seemed to pick up growth again. So I don't know, I would think the girl would be close.
I know I will have a good amount of popcorn buds, or fluffy buds. But I know I will have a good amount of compact buds. Despite the leaves yellowing and dying off, they seem to be doing good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: update: [Re: DoctorDarkMatter]
    #498209 - 11/15/10 10:05 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What's the wattage/lumens on those cfls? Are you only using cfls?

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

Re: update: [Re: Hendershot]
    #498211 - 11/15/10 10:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've had these bulbs for so long I do not remember the lumens. I had these stored away and pulled them out when I attempted to start this plant. The wattage of the bulbs are....2 300w and 3 150watt. that is the equivalence. The actual wattage Im not sure. I think 300's are a 64w bulb, the 150s are.....I'm not sure maybe a 40w bulb. And I am just using cfls, maybe on my next grow I can save some money to invest in better lighting and area.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #498216 - 11/15/10 10:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

you need a jewelers loupe to see them better ebay has them for 3 bucks radioshack also sales the lighted handscopes for 10 bucks. You will not be able to tell when they need to be chopped.If your only using the naked eye

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

Re: update: [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #498224 - 11/15/10 11:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm, well I have a hand scope 60-100x. But these things are tricky to tell. The leaf I clipped from one of the well developed buds looks....like it has some that are clear, some milky and about 10-15 that are starting to turn an opal/red color on that one leaf. That's why it is so hard for me, im seeing all of them. not just ones that are clear, or milky etc. I was kind of holding out until the girl looks like she is going to put on the last two weeks of weight. But Im not sure if it is already at that point or past. Maybe I'm just looking too much into it. Once it get's to that point then I'll know she is close.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #498227 - 11/15/10 11:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

just guessing from the pics they look really close to being ready

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

Re: update: [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #498232 - 11/15/10 12:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I hope so, I've learned allot and it has ben allot of fun. But I'm ready to chop her down, and start thinking of a solid legit grow. i know right now if I were to shake the branches, they would probably snap because of so much weight. I'm starting to get excited.

Update: Went ahead and chopped her. The more leaves I examined the more and more of amber I had seen. So I determined it was time. I will try and get some pics up, I cut and trimmed her last night and got her hung up to dry. Allot of fluffy buds, I'm sure this is due to my heat and light issues earlier on in the grow.
But I'd say all together it is at least two ounces. That's just a guess, A good ounce of good buds at least. So I got the small popcorn buds and fluffy buds drying that I will use for joints I suppose, and the good compact buds that will be my bowl bud. It took about two hours to trim her down. I'm pleased. Now about a week to dry, and 3 weeks to 30 days to cure and I'll be good. I'm estimating they will be cured in time for christmas.:stoned:

Edited by DoctorDarkMatter (11/16/10 02:48 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds