Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Acrassicauda - Heavy Metal in Baghdad
    #497885 - 11/14/10 02:38 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/acrassicauda--2/heavy-metal-in-baghdad-feature

I think I may have posted abot this band before and if not I'm sure someone has. In anycase it's worthy of a possible repeat imo.

The link above at least is better than whatever I may have posted before I'm sure. It not only has the original "Heavy Metal in Baghdad" documentary but also has a lot of follow up.

Definitely worth checking out even if you are not a metal fan in particular and especially if you perform or have ever considered being in a band.

Their commitment is exceptionally impressive. Their story really drives a message across. It will make you think that if they can make it after all they went through then anyone can. Most musicians out there have eveything so much better for them even in many of their tougher times

I will concede that the documentary done on them may be possibly be the thing that saved them where otherwise they may not have made it at all. Also I'm sure the whole being from Baghdad aspect automatically got people to pay attention to them when they otherwise may have never generated any interest at all.

That said, these guys are good. They have within themselves what it takes to make it and apparently that ability in spite of anything in their way.

These guys are good. Now with some playing experience coupled with some major fucking life experience under their belts to draw from, they have risen from "no chance" to the chance of becoming something truly great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom