Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledrawde
Outdoor vs. Indoor, yields
    #491760 - 10/26/10 09:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:bubbles:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Edited by drawde (12/07/19 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Outdoor vs. Indoor, yields [Re: drawde]
    #491761 - 10/26/10 10:05 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You can't take environment out of that equation, theres no way to tell you what the difference would be like without knowing what your climate and weather are like.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #491768 - 10/26/10 10:56 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
I have just been wondering about this for a while. How do outdoor and indoor compare yield wise? Assuming that all variables other than the environment are relatively the same, like both soil medium, pH, nutrients, etc.

really there isnt any...there is this guy here:

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/303817

he pulled like 2-3 pounds from one plant outdoor

but then you have this guy here:

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/244075/fpart/1/vc/1

that pulled like 1-2 pounds from 3? plants and he technically could have just used one and done the same but it takes longer first off and when you get plants to that size they really start hogging nutrients and IN MY OPINION they aren't as easy to change(nutrients etc if you burn them whatever you get the idea) than it is with 3 smaller

so like he said you can't compare these two but as you see there you CAN TECHNICALLY yield around the same given everything is correct i recon but it would be a huge pain in the ass.

growers grow indoors for stealth A and B for speed...you can control cycles. so while you could technically live a long summer in your house with your plant while its actually the winter and let it get huge...it would be much easier to grow 1 mother and take 100 cuttings(clones) and plant them and be done in 3 months.

im just sayin

edit: the part about my opinion and the big plants ive never grown a large plant indoors but from everything ive gathered....

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Edited by mhbound (10/26/10 11:09 AM)

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: Outdoor vs. Indoor, yields [Re: mhbound]
    #491777 - 10/26/10 11:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

im still debating on whether to do a indoor or outdoor for my first grow after christmas.

ideally id like to do a indoor stealth grow, but i have to persuade the folks to let me:rolleyes:

the lack of security on a outdoor grow scares me, so does mould and weed munching animals:sad:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Invisibledrawde
Re: Outdoor vs. Indoor, yields [Re: DieselB]
    #491939 - 10/26/10 05:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:bubbles:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Edited by drawde (12/07/19 07:26 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #491944 - 10/26/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If you have the Humboldt county sun and their weather for growing buds the same plant given the same growing medium and grown for the same amount of time will yield more outdoors. No amount of HID light equals the sun.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: Outdoor vs. Indoor, yields [Re: Magash]
    #491973 - 10/26/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
If you have the Humboldt county sun and their weather for growing buds the same plant given the same growing medium and grown for the same amount of time will yield more outdoors. No amount of HID light equals the sun.

And as far as potency goes some of the best weed I've ever smoked was sold to me as "last year's outdoor".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck