Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudhoney
Stranger
Female
Fricken spider mites and some sort of deficiency
    #486194 - 10/08/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I just submitted my order for some predator mites. I just started flower with my big lovelies and have two other that my daughter's bf gave me that are budding nicely. (though he's the dumbass that brought the mites in with his in and out shit and I could wring his damn neck)I feel like I just got done fighting a battle what with all the spraying and I wiped off every leaf. Not the ones with the buds. The ones he gave me are basically a little stick with a nice ass bud on the top haha Hence why I got the predators. Dont want to screw those babies up.

Anyway, my fan leaves are getting brown spots and just falling off with just a light touch. I have Technaflora nutrients, water only when I see they're dry to my first knuckle and then I just water enough to pool in the top of the pot. Sometimes a little seeps out at the bottom, sometimes not but I have these little sticks that are in the soil and they tell me when it's dry down as deep as I pushed them in. Handy little things. My dirt is Miracle Gro peat mixed with perlite. I I give them a small dose of the nutrient the day before I water them. I always sit my water out overnight and use the pH kit to get it between 5-6. Did I miss anything?

I'm a first timer and have absolutely no one to talk to about any of this. I have some books that I got at the suggestion of the site here and others but it's really not the same as having a real live person to talk to. I can post a pic of the brown spots if necessary. Thanks in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order