Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Loc: Oregon
Bagseed Grow CFL's
    #484505 - 10/02/10 11:14 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

So last year my friend had a male out by his bagseed indica female and it pollinated it leaving him with tons of seeds that i got alot of so im growing two of them and posting a grow log..

I also got 1 seed from the same person but of a different bagseed strain of some pretty good weed he was smokin over here, so im gonna sprout it and cross the two strains with 1male 1female to make my own strain with his seeds :naughty:

For now i just got the week-old sprouts under 2 cfl's in a closet vegging with no nutrients but some alaska fish fertilizer im gonna start putting in once a week and seaweed liquid every two weeks when they get a bit older. And i got $10 to go buy another cfl from wal-mart to make it brighter

Here is week#1

My main goal is to mix the two strains and make my own...by growing a male with a female. And im going to grow this strain outdoor next year :wink::thumbup:

Edited by OregonChronic (10/10/10 09:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: OregonChronic]
    #484521 - 10/03/10 12:01 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I put a fan in there on low and the humidity is now 42% and the temp is staying steadily at 75F...lets see how this goes

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#484612 - 10/03/10 10:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

They're both looking pretty good trying to find their rootspace :grin:

Here is a pic of both,...the right one is drooping a bit for some reason but it will grow right back tenfold from the transplantation

Left

Right

I will post a pic of them next saturday and then start posting weekly pics. Right now i have the other bagseed strain germ'n :wink::thumbup:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #484896 - 10/04/10 02:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Do you have a feminized seed? or are you just hoping for one male and one female?

--------------------

Offlinethe man

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: T-Rex]
    #484897 - 10/04/10 03:26 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

1male 1female he is hoping for. chances are if he does get a male or 2 females the results will end up in hermi land.  you might be better off growin just for buds and get purchase some good genetics. you will be so much happier come the end of next fall :smile:  are you sure your 18??

also you should read soem grow guides and you can get those CFLs a whole lot closer then you have them remember how light strength drops off exp..

Edited by the man (10/04/10 03:28 AM)

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: the man]
    #484898 - 10/04/10 03:27 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
1male 1female he is hoping for. chances are if he does get a male or 2 females the results will end up in hermi land.  you might be better off growin just for buds and get purchase some good genetics. you will be so much happier come the end of next fall :smile:

Yep that's what I'd do :awesomenod:

--------------------

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#484940 - 10/04/10 09:13 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

EDIT: changed my mind i aint breedn hermys...savin the breeding for aurora indica and bubblelicious

Edited by OregonChronic (10/12/10 12:32 PM)

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#484995 - 10/04/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

EDIT: im a yung grasshopper and i changed my mind :lol:

Edited by OregonChronic (10/12/10 12:33 PM)

Offlinethe man

#485190 - 10/04/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ahh young grasshopper. how do you think there became a seed in the bud you smoked??  thiiink

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#485223 - 10/05/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

No nigga.. Sorry.. Most bagseeds are not known strains, they are grade A siloh garbage. Its all a mixed up, cross-pollinated, clusterfuck of crap genetics that comes from Mexico. If it ever was a known strain, it was a hundred growing generations back or more, and is now a Heinz 57. I understand you like to think your state is the shit and has the bomb weed and all that, but lets keep it real... "Most bagseed that was grown outdoors in oregon is chronic"
Now that very well may be, but thats only by your definition. Now if you actually wanted to do something, you'd be getting two sets of quality genetics that haven't been bred mainstream and cross those. Otherwise, you're just doing the world a dis-service by filling it up with MORE shit genetics.

And if your brother's light situation is as you say it is, even though it's not even set up.. You guys don't quite have a complete grasp on things yet, keep learning.

On a side note, if you are doing this for practice because of inexperience, come out and say so. Its not bad to be a beginner, EVERYONE is at some point. And I can tell you, you will get much more help when things go south if you're honest. Otherwise the experienced growers :facepalm: while you go down in flames.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: DieselB]
    #485349 - 10/05/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
ahh young grasshopper. how do you think there became a seed in the bud you smoked??  thiiink

:lol: you're right i didn't think...i'll just save the breeding for aurora indica and bubblelicious then

Quote:

DieselB said:
And if your brother's light situation is as you say it is, even though it's not even set up.. You guys don't quite have a complete grasp on things yet, keep learning.

On a side note, if you are doing this for practice because of inexperience, come out and say so. Its not bad to be a beginner, EVERYONE is at some point. And I can tell you, you will get much more help when things go south if you're honest. Otherwise the experienced growers :facepalm: while you go down in flames.

EDIT: my brothers light situation has NOTHING to do with ME,...and i changed my mind on breeding bagseeds :lol: because "the man" kinda showed me stupid

Edited by OregonChronic (10/12/10 12:38 PM)

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#485356 - 10/05/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
But when you say "experienced growers will :facepalm:" ...that just shows how much you actually dont know about growing...it's very simple

That is a fucking bold statement to make, especially to a user like this one. If you had clicked on the links in his sig you would see that Diesel knows alot more than you about growing marijuana, thus why he was able to school you when if came to your original grow plan. Nobody here is gonna be hostile or belittling towards you, unless you start it. I can guarantee that.

I'm only on my second grow, though this is the first I'm taking serious, and I'm out for all the help I can get, no point ignoring somebody who can help you.

--------------------

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#485372 - 10/05/10 08:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yea..he shouldn't be putn people down then,...and instead should be advising people

And he wasn't the one that schooled me on the grow plan, "theman" did when he called me a young grasshopper :lol:

Diesel just kinda talked some shit

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#485376 - 10/05/10 08:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

There is a difference in putting people down and offering constructive criticism, I'll bet if you actually needed some additional help he would be more than willing

But this is the Grow Journals, not TSL, so lets grow some weed!

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#485379 - 10/05/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I wasn't putting anyone down(haven't heard that since 3rd grade) and uhh.. If you think the "Experienced Grower's" on here I.E. Trusted Cultivators are a joke, you're just showing stupidity, that or you're 16 and in that case, I understand..

I may have came off a little harsh, and you can be pissy back, thats just fine. Just don't be stupid, I was only trying to give you a little guidance.. And I'm sure the majority of people that read your posts would agree that you could use some.

I'm not about to sit here and jibber jabber with you over non-sense though, so you win. Peace.

Thanks for the support Rex, I really was just being my normal helpful self. :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Offlinethe man

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: DieselB]
    #485395 - 10/05/10 09:31 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

crossin a hermi with decent genetics doesnt take away the herm or likely wont help anything as far as makin a "dope strain". if you really want to do strain on strain buy some or get some from someone that has pollinated on purpose.  good luck

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Two Indica Bagseed Grow w/ cfl's [Re: the man]
    #485520 - 10/06/10 10:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

EDIT: im just flowering this as a bagseed grow and killing the males :lol:

Edited by OregonChronic (10/12/10 12:29 PM)

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#486842 - 10/11/10 12:17 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Alright i changed my mind,...im just gonna veg and flower them like a normal grow and kill the males...I will save the breeding for when i order aurora indica and bubblelicious seeds

Here is a week 2 pic update of the bagseeds though

Left

Right

Edited by OregonChronic (10/12/10 12:24 PM)

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#486844 - 10/11/10 12:25 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You made the right choice :awesomenod:

I'll be watching

--------------------

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

#487211 - 10/12/10 12:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

This is what my soil is consisted of

And that seed from the random good tasting bud i was talking about earlier sprouted,...ima just flower all 3 of them in a few weeks and see if any go hermy i guess, im just waiting for $13 to order some ice and bubblelicious seeds from nirvana to do a real grow

Here is a pic of the sprout

Edited by OregonChronic (10/15/10 11:37 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds