Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegmo1489
Stranger
 User Gallery
Almost ready to harvest need a quick diagnosis though
    #482550 - 09/26/10 04:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?  seeds
2. How old are your plants?  6th week flowering
3. How tall are your plants?  3 ft
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix? 30% perl  rest is decent healthy soil
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?  tap  every 3-4 days
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?  0 3 4 terra vega for bloom
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?  in a greenhouse in central cali, so stays relativly warm (70-80)
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?  Had an introduction of spider mites about 2 weeks ago to the green house... pulled the plants that brought them over and pruned them all clean till i could find no more mites.  Then released about 3000 ladybugs into the greenhouse and let things dry out for 5-6 days as ive heard that helps get rid of them.  The plants pictured i did not have to prune much at all  as i didnt see any mites on them but figured id include all that as they were close by to the infected plants.  Normaly i feed them every 2-3 days with a solution of terra vegga 0 3 4 mixed to about 50% strength.

Clusters of leaves from 2 of the 3 branches, ll coming off the same plant, very quickly turned brown and dried up.  This happened to both older fan leaves that are/were still there and young leaves by the node regions.  These two stalks that were ladened with frosty are now turning brown and drying out very quickly  while the rest of the plant (as well as 2 others that are doing just fine) looks and smells great.  No issue at all from what i can tell is going on with the rest of the plant
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: Almost ready to harvest need a quick diagnosis though [Re: gmo1489]
    #482580 - 09/26/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

could be a few different things, can you get a better picture?

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Offlinegmo1489
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Almost ready to harvest need a quick diagnosis though [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #482600 - 09/26/10 08:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

did some more inspecting tonight and found that around the base it is still slightly damp mainly because the plant seems soo bushy and compact.  put a large fan outside tonight in the greenhouse to try and get some fresh air running through the plants.  il get some better pics up tomorrow.

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: Almost ready to harvest need a quick diagnosis though [Re: gmo1489]
    #482612 - 09/26/10 09:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sine the higher leaves by the bud are curling and browning before yellowing it almost looks like a magnesium deficiency from looking in the grow bible. This is the stage you see during the 4th-6th week flowering. If it is magnesium.

It looks odd though and I don't want to say that is the problem since it looks like the pistils are browning.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck