Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: Oregon Coast
Quitting For a Week!
    #468962 - 08/28/10 01:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So i have been smoking weed everysingle day since i was 11yrs old, and my tolerance has slowly gotten worse and worse to the point where i don't really get high anymore...:facepalm:

I wake up and go to smoke a bowl and wak'n'bake but i dont get high anymore from it...Its getting me pissed almost that i cant feel anything but a headchange when i smoke a bowl :bonghit:

So im going to go clean for a week to sober up and clean my THC out which is at probably a U.A. count of thousands :lol:

Anyone else have this problem...and no its not the quality of my weed...i been smoking outdoor Oregon CHRONIC

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Rw_1nRuu0

Amanitas for Trade this Oct-Dec^
"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: Killuminati_420]
    #468963 - 08/28/10 02:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

He, I don't really get high that often either, I usually feel it when I'm with friends or some other happy occasions, it's quite rare these days and it has got to be a gift from the above :yesnod:

I definitely think a tolerance break will give you the joy back, if not only for a weekend if you go straight back to smoking constantly, hehe :b

Gl with the break, should be fun, maybe one should do the same :strokebeard:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: Fisherman]
    #468976 - 08/28/10 02:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

when you go back, do a couple gravity bong hits.
im quting for a year, because of anxiety problems :shurg:
good luck on your tolerance break bro

--------------------

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: iStoner]
    #469032 - 08/28/10 04:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: :vaped: i was gonna go for a week but i could only go for an hour after this post until i just had the 1st :bonghit: of the day...People offer me weed and it is what weakens me

I guess i will go clean tomorrow and update the thread if i do...lets see if i bitch out again :lol: the only thing that ever stopped me from blazing is when i got put on juvenile probation at age 13-15 but even then i only went clean for a month total...i still was :vaped: my whole probation term

But thats back when i actually got high and was a kid...

--------------------

"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

Offlinex JD x
I Am You
Male

Loc: Shpongleland
    #469099 - 08/28/10 06:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've been meaning to take a break for so long.

I started a two week break 6 months ago...and I still haven't stopped smoking :lol:

--------------------

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: x JD x]
    #471229 - 09/02/10 01:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well...:lol: i never went clean when this thread was made but i guess im doing it now...

I woke up this morning and i havnt smoked weed yet,...im going for a month/until harvest...I will relapse when my bud is dry this harvest

I will be able to clearly see the effects of my plant, which is half sativa and half indica 50/50 blackjack

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #471239 - 09/02/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was going on 3 months with out till my niece died then I smoked 2 grams with my sister, but have not done any since. I have to study for job hunting

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: Kilroy]
    #471246 - 09/02/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
I was going on 3 months with out till my niece died then I smoked 2 grams with my sister, but have not done any since. I have to study for job hunting

How's everybody doing Kilroy?
Haaa I'm sure you got pretty fucking high!

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: iStoner]
    #471288 - 09/02/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:

How's everybody doing Kilroy?
Haaa I'm sure you got pretty fucking high!

We are getting by. And yes when I smoked my sister up I got pretty baked and it just made me that much more eager to find work so I can do again lol

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: Kilroy]
    #471383 - 09/02/10 05:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Looks like he's going to be quitting a lot longer than that.  :smilingpuppy:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDr.GrowFiend
BudderFace.
Male User Gallery

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: THEBats]
    #471415 - 09/02/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what does him being banned have to do with him quitting weed?
lol are you :tard: or just really :ffffuuu:? seems like both :rolleyes:

--------------------
:watchingyou: :hansen2:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Quitting For a Week! [Re: Dr.GrowFiend]
    #471420 - 09/02/10 07:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Obviously I'm not referencing him quitting weed.  You two butt buddies?  I don't see why I offend you at my humor of him being banned for being underage.  Why so  :seriousbusiness:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDr.GrowFiend
BudderFace.
Male User Gallery

#471425 - 09/02/10 07:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

im not offended at all, im laughing at you people raging over the internet, you did not offend my and  was not insulting you. I was simply stating the obvious. People dont just go make random thoughtless comments like that on irrelevant threads unless theyre flaming.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#471427 - 09/02/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

There's no rage man.  Only :lol: And it's the internet man.  If you can't take some insults over the internet you don't belong.  That or you better present yourself in a more intelligent matter.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineDr.GrowFiend
BudderFace.
Male User Gallery

#471430 - 09/02/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You havn't insulted anybody. Gettin' a little ahead of yourself.

:mel:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#471432 - 09/02/10 07:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

A little reading comprehension goes a long way man.  No where did I say I personally insulted anyone.  Merely that the anonymity of the internet caters to insults when ignorance is posted.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineDr.GrowFiend
BudderFace.
Male User Gallery

#471436 - 09/02/10 07:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Is your life based on irrelevance, Patawon?
  :archiebunker:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#471440 - 09/02/10 07:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My life is based upon exposing chosen ignorance.  Or ignorance in general.  There's only room to flame if the person is happy with his ignorance. :shrug:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineDr.GrowFiend
BudderFace.
Male User Gallery

#471443 - 09/02/10 07:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
My life is based upon exposing chosen ignorance.  Or ignorance in general.  There's only room to flame if the person is happy with his ignorance. :shrug:

Is that how you deal with your problems? and if your "life is based upon exposing chosen ignorance" woudlnt you be something like a judgemental robot? we all go through different stages in life and in the future we realize our own past ignorance.
i hella gotta go, peace broseph.
:zappa:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#471445 - 09/02/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I just can't have respect for people who choose ignorance.  These are the same kind of people who support cannabis being illegal mind you.  Why show them respect when their opinion is clearly not valid.  I would show someone who believes in god more respect and I'm an atheist.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder