Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

LOL
    #467495 - 08/25/10 09:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: LOL [Re: King Koopa] * 2
    #467497 - 08/25/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

What don't you understand Kooper Pooper...?

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: LOL [Re: King Koopa]
    #467509 - 08/25/10 09:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

"you guys"!?  Whatchu mean "you guys"?!

:crankdre:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: LOL [Re: FurrowedBrow] * 1
    #467510 - 08/25/10 10:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:crankdre:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: LOL [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #467517 - 08/25/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You guys as in shroomery/growery members. You guys aren't all the same, but all of you are a strange bunch.

I posted that link because of all the these people hanging on words from this scientist. If it isn't him, it's mckenna, or sagan, or something weird character. Theres no difference from pre-teen girls with lady gaga and this. People idolize who they want to be like. BUT to me, those idolized heads are just there to tell people that you create your own truth, reality, mind space, whatever.

I DON'T THINK they wanted to be idolized, but only heard and listened to with only a grain. Only a grain. Your mind does the rest.

I don't get how people don't see past bullshit

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#467523 - 08/25/10 10:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Or maybe i'm just full of shit.

It just bugs me reading those thread. I liked the growery for a while, up until recently. It's starting to look a lot like the pub. Not knocking anyones juju, but one of the reasons I post is because totally different atmosphere. I diggED it.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #467625 - 08/26/10 06:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

No one wants to form their own original thoughts these days. Everyone's brain is too busy processing the drugs.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: LOL [Re: DungenessDank]
    #467630 - 08/26/10 06:58 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I already beleive that there are definitely aliens out there.

I trust scientists though because I'm not a scientist so I have to trust them to be right about science stuff, because that is their profession.

Until I'm a scientist myself (which may or may not happen) I'm not going to question them all that much.

UFO's though, i dunno. :confused:

That dudes pretty cool though, I watch the universe every time I see it on.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: LOL [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #467634 - 08/26/10 07:07 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think I can take any scientists word on UFO's until we know more about them.

It doesn't take a physicist to tell me that people are seeing objects flying in the sky that can't be identified.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #467637 - 08/26/10 07:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
I don't think I can take any scientists word on UFO's until we know more about them.

It doesn't take a physicist to tell me that people are seeing objects flying in the sky that can't be identified.

Actually yea.

By definition they are "UFO's"

Valid point.

:fishgun:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: LOL [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #467641 - 08/26/10 07:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

From what my puny mind can ascertain these objects are:

1) Man-made experimental aircraft
2) Intelligent Extraterrestrials
3) Hyper-Dimensional Beings
4) Spiritual Phenomena

In order of plausibility.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#467646 - 08/26/10 07:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
You guys as in shroomery/growery members. You guys aren't all the same, but all of you are a strange bunch.

I posted that link because of all the these people hanging on words from this scientist. If it isn't him, it's mckenna, or sagan, or something weird character. Theres no difference from pre-teen girls with lady gaga and this. People idolize who they want to be like. BUT to me, those idolized heads are just there to tell people that you create your own truth, reality, mind space, whatever.

I DON'T THINK they wanted to be idolized, but only heard and listened to with only a grain. Only a grain. Your mind does the rest.

I couldnt agree more haha.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #467687 - 08/26/10 08:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Everyone's brain is too busy processing the drugs.

word

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
    #467689 - 08/26/10 08:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:

Yeah - and if he's not a complete crank I'm sure the entire thing is worded speculatively, which just flies over a lot of peoples heads.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: LOL [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #467936 - 08/26/10 03:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

I couldnt agree more haha.

i still dig it, but you relize we are geting more and more people from the shroomery.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: LOL [Re: iStoner]
    #467992 - 08/26/10 04:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know what they're all so happy about.  He only says that it's probable not that he believes in them.  :facepalm:

He even says that we're missing the "smoking gun" and that we would need more definitive proof such as alien technology to make an assertion.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: LOL [Re: THEBats]
    #467994 - 08/26/10 04:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I dislike Kaku and his empty minded following.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#467999 - 08/26/10 04:30 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

lol the comments that he made were things that I could say about anything.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: LOL [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #468001 - 08/26/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I like the guy but he is very much a pop-scientist.  Same with neal degrasse tyson, though I like him more than kako.  Either way I wish people would read before they just blurt out stupid shit like, "he believes in aliens so you must be stupid if you don't."

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (08/26/10 04:32 PM)

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#468004 - 08/26/10 04:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah it was a pretty stupid converstion over on the shroomery.

I hate when people want to suck that guys dick so bad.

He's smart and all, but I've never seen a passion for him as much as on the shroomery, and also whats his face with the DMT molocule tattooed on his arm.....Fear Factor guy.

I hate both of them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies