Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE
    #461301 - 08/16/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die -Exodus 31

Numbers 15:32-36

32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

33And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

34And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

35And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

36And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: Coaster]
    #461320 - 08/16/10 12:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I like you Coaster. Good post.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#461323 - 08/16/10 12:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Slandering a parts of the bible is considered good posting? IMO, he's giving power to the by bible by trying to discredit it.:tongue:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #461328 - 08/16/10 12:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:woot:  COASTER!

:hug:

Glad to see you here again!

PS:
Don't fuck any dudes or god will kill you! You know... that one God. The peaceful, loving, forgiving, all knowing one who will SMITE YOU!  :jesus:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #461329 - 08/16/10 12:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Coasty where you been dog? you straight vanished for like a month

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #461353 - 08/16/10 01:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

He was smoking meff, feeding his spider, and murdering his girlfriend. Duh.  :smbfacepalm:

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #461355 - 08/16/10 01:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Say what you will about Christianity, but for the majority of it's followers, such actions were abandoned long ago and even the most fundamentalist tend to shy away from making any demands for it's reinstatement

Of course excluding such great examples of humanity as the LRA

Makes me appreciate living in a society that was the byproduct of the enlightenment

Edited by kyuzo (08/16/10 01:29 PM)

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: King Koopa]
    #461530 - 08/16/10 03:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

He was smoking meff, feeding his spider, and murdering his girlfriend. Duh.  :smbfacepalm:

lol ya purty much
ive been jus tryin to scooch on by i have no job and im gettin evicted im jus tryin to stay alive
and my spider laid eggs but its been in the egg sack for like 4 weex takin so freakin long to hatch
Quote:

kyuzo said:
Say what you will about Christianity, but for the majority of it's followers, such actions were abandoned long ago and even the most fundamentalist tend to shy away from making any demands for it's reinstatement

Of course excluding such great examples of humanity as the LRA

Makes me appreciate living in a society that was the byproduct of the enlightenment

ya its BS they dont follow the 10 commandments anymore
the sabbath is the 4th and most important of the commandments and those "sinless" christians break the sabbath commandment every saturday
Quote:

"The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."-Jesus Mark 2:27

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Slandering a parts of the bible is considered good posting? IMO, he's giving power to the by bible by trying to discredit it.:tongue:

u think thats out of context
heres some good glory context from the bible

Leviticus 15
1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean. 3  Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:

4 " 'Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean. 5 Anyone who touches his bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 6 Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

7 " 'Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

8 " 'If the man with the discharge spits on someone who is clean, that person must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

9 " 'Everything the man sits on when riding will be unclean, 10 and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

11 " 'Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

12 " 'A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.

13 " 'When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean. 14 On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest. 15 The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.

16 " 'When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 17 Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening. 18 When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

19 " 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20 " 'Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. 21 Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 22 Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. 23 Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, he will be unclean till evening.

24 " 'If a man lies with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

25 " 'When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period. 26 Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period. 27 Whoever touches them will be unclean; he must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

28 " 'When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. 30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the LORD for the uncleanness of her discharge.

31 " 'You must keep the Israelites separate from things that make them unclean, so they will not die in their uncleanness for defiling my dwelling place, [a] which is among them.' "

32 These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen, 33 for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who lies with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #461536 - 08/16/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Coaster iz still alive!:awebig:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: FRACTALife]
    #461538 - 08/16/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
:woot:  COASTER!

:hug:

Glad to see you here again!

PS:
Don't fuck any dudes or god will kill you! You know... that one God. The peaceful, loving, forgiving, all knowing one who will SMITE YOU!  :jesus:

god only forgives heteros every1 knows that

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#461540 - 08/16/10 03:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yay coaster. we missed you, good to see your alive :awehigh:

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#461544 - 08/16/10 03:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:ya its BS they dont follow the 10 commandments anymore
the sabbath is the 4th and most important of the commandments and those "sinless" christians break the sabbath commandment every saturday

I rather have people being greedy pricks, as opposed to bombing girl schools and stoning homosexuals

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: kyuzo]
    #461548 - 08/16/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kyuzo said:
Quote:

Coaster said:ya its BS they dont follow the 10 commandments anymore

I rather have people being greedy pricks, as opposed to bombing girl schools and stoning homosexuals

iono girls make really arousing noises when u bomb then at skewl :suicidebomber:

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #461551 - 08/16/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: volcomstoner]
    #461554 - 08/16/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

if u ever get anything out of the bible remember thsi
Quote:

When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

:coaster:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#461558 - 08/16/10 04:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

grow out of the growery again. this bible shit you're quoting is senseless.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: King Koopa]
    #461560 - 08/16/10 04:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

quoting the bible is the best when ur talking to a religious zealot

they hate learning about their god

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #461781 - 08/16/10 11:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I am in love with a man!

A man... named God.

Does that make me gay?

Am I gay for God?

Yes I am gay for God!

:gay:

Only those without pins may be the first stoned...

:mushroomgrow: :mushroomgrow:
:bongload: :bongload:

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: FRACTALife]
    #461855 - 08/17/10 12:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

nice pinage man. I hope to have a few of those in a week or so

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Keep the Sabbath Holy or DIEEEEEEEEEE [Re: Kilroy]
    #461860 - 08/17/10 12:34 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
nice pinage man. I hope to have a few of those in a week or so

not mine... I wish they were. :sad:

:goodluck:  :mushroom2:  :mushroomgrow:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck