Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePink Elephants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Help with a dying plant
    #453560 - 07/31/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hello, I recently started growing a few plants, and the last couple of days one of my plants started to have holes pop up throughout all the leaves.

Heres a pic of the troubled plant one week ago:

Here is a pic today:

The last time I watered was a week ago. I added some 1/4 dosage of the recommended level of some high N rated fertilizer into the water for both plants I have. I dont think I over fertilized, because my other plant which got the same amount of nutrients is flourishing, and looks like this as of today:

Any idea? I'm toying with the idea of possible spider mites on the leaves?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: Help with a dying plant [Re: Pink Elephants]
    #453576 - 07/31/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

No spider mites :smile:
Plant is healthy :smile:

CATERPILLARS ARE EATING IT ALIVE!!!! Run to the shops now and by cate caterpillar killer, Pick what you can see off with your eye, by the holes they have just hatched so you have eggs all over bottom of leaves, pick off what eggs are left and baby caterpillars and kill then spray the shit out of them with (I use neem oil for everything bugs ad as a bonus also kills bad fungi) 

GL

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflinePink Elephants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Help with a dying plant [Re: juke adro]
    #453613 - 07/31/10 03:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Perfect, I've got some caterpillar repellent in my shed of goodies. At least the plants are healthy.

Thanks!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag