Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING
    #440391 - 07/01/10 09:34 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Five thangs that piss me OFF when on the highway.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #440397 - 07/01/10 09:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Wrong forum

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: Tangerines]
    #440483 - 07/01/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

last i herd this was tune town, and the vid plays music before thangs happen in it, so

it's a music video

there,

right forum

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #440688 - 07/01/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Stupid.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: King Koopa]
    #440721 - 07/01/10 07:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

deal with it!

:rofl:

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: Ben18]
    #440842 - 07/01/10 11:51 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

he thinks too much about driving when he should be just drivin. drivin' thangs is an experience in itself and if you think too much while driving you're gonna have a bad time.

i just drive tthangs,\ and blast my stereo with the windows open and make people aside of me skooch up a teeeeny bit more when at stop lights, because they think they won't hear my music if they do. BUT THE BASS IS STILL BUMPIN and i'm still just jammin in my car.

i love drivin but never get emotional or anythang with other drivers because i just see them cars as obstacles and don't really think of them as having people in them, and that makes the whole drivin experience a lot cooler.

one time i was on 2ce while i was drivin and all the cars were like steamboat willie animated chug-boat cartoony-style bouncy colorful cars and it was funny as hell

that kid in the video needs to chill and realize that cars are just doin thangs and that theyy are gonna be doin the thangs they're doin regardless of what you're thinking or shouting loudly at with the car windows rolled up.

bein a feelsbadman in a drivin situation is just pointless because all drivers are completely isolated from other drivers and can therefore not very accurately relay any type of commmunication or ellicit any sort of legitimate emotional response from fellow drivers as they're doin their own thangs.

you see the drivin world is a lot different from other ways of experiencin reality. bein in a  constantly moving-forward state, you're inclined to believe that others are in fact experiencing reality in the same time and space as you, when in fact only you are experiencin your own drivin thang, and whoever else is in your car at the time. but becoming angry at cars will get you no where. because that's basically all you're getting mad at is cars. and not the people in the cars. cuz they're doin their own thangs and all you're seein is the cars

--------------------
doin doin'

Edited by Moonajuana Time (07/02/10 12:42 AM)

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: Moonajuana Time]
    #440864 - 07/02/10 12:37 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you have to be the lowest loser of the low to drive while on psychedelics

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Edited by King Koopa (07/02/10 12:45 AM)

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

#440867 - 07/02/10 12:41 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

it was just around the block i had to get a banana at the local shoppe

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: THANGS I HATE ABOUT DRIVING [Re: Moonajuana Time]
    #441000 - 07/02/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Moonajuana Time said:
he thinks too much about driving when he should be just drivin. drivin' thangs is an experience in itself and if you think too much while driving you're gonna have a bad time.

i just drive tthangs,\ and blast my stereo with the windows open and make people aside of me skooch up a teeeeny bit more when at stop lights, because they think they won't hear my music if they do. BUT THE BASS IS STILL BUMPIN and i'm still just jammin in my car.

i love drivin but never get emotional or anythang with other drivers because i just see them cars as obstacles and don't really think of them as having people in them, and that makes the whole drivin experience a lot cooler.

one time i was on 2ce while i was drivin and all the cars were like steamboat willie animated chug-boat cartoony-style bouncy colorful cars and it was funny as hell

that kid in the video needs to chill and realize that cars are just doin thangs and that theyy are gonna be doin the thangs they're doin regardless of what you're thinking or shouting loudly at with the car windows rolled up.

bein a feelsbadman in a drivin situation is just pointless because all drivers are completely isolated from other drivers and can therefore not very accurately relay any type of commmunication or ellicit any sort of legitimate emotional response from fellow drivers as they're doin their own thangs.

you see the drivin world is a lot different from other ways of experiencin reality. bein in a  constantly moving-forward state, you're inclined to believe that others are in fact experiencing reality in the same time and space as you, when in fact only you are experiencin your own drivin thang, and whoever else is in your car at the time. but becoming angry at cars will get you no where. because that's basically all you're getting mad at is cars. and not the people in the cars. cuz they're doin their own thangs and all you're seein is the cars

LOL

one time i was on 4 hits of good acid, and i had to drive like 3 hours across state :facepalm:

on my way, there was this fireworks store, lit up with huge NEON lights

and it was huge and neon lights everywhere, and i was like

WTF that is a driving hazard,

it was in the middle of the interstate and i couldnt see because of all the tracers and thangs from the neon lights

but yea

good times

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#441002 - 07/02/10 10:46 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
you have to be the lowest loser of the low to drive while on psychedelics

i may be the lowest loser ever, but that just means i get higher

cant know the highs without the lows

:vaped:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order