Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepfshroomer
I am seeking the Truth

Loc: MidWest-SouthEast
Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US
    #432994 - 06/15/10 08:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

There are already 14 states that have totally passed laws for the Medical use of pot in patients where deemed necessary..As I know all of you knew already..My only question here is, in your own opinion, which state will be the next,then the next,then the next,etc etc to pass medical marijuana laws..this is all in your own opinion...And do you think the Commonwealth states will be one of the last to approve it or one of the states to approve it sooner than later bec a Commonwealth state says it looks out for all its people..so if we can get some sort of Marijuana type question on the Ballots for Medical use and a reasonable number of people agree with the movement then hopefully it will be legal here in KY before these fuckin methadone and other pills they have me on kill my liver!!...One Spliff a day will keep the Doctor away :smile: or do you think that after a while once there are about 25-30 states that have approved it for medical use,then do you think the Commonwealth states will?

*Or do you guys,in your own opinions,think that once so many states have approved Medical Marijuana that the Fed.Gov't will at least Federally approve it for all of MM patients?

I know this is a big debatable issue and has been for quite some time...Im just getting soo tired of having to take these Methadone pills(3yrs)..and just want to smoke a lil pot..
We all know how FUCKED the gov't is...and will always be that way until our generation makes it in...
Sorry for the rant/long message
Thanks to anyone who read it!
Love and Peace to all
~pf~

--------------------
*Search for the truth..Have fun at festivals..Dont rip people off..Live life..Inner Healing,Knowledge,Wisdom and Power are within..When you are mature this all will come to you,and you are then a man..with position!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfshroomer
I am seeking the Truth

Loc: MidWest-SouthEast
Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: pfshroomer]
    #432998 - 06/15/10 08:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey...Im an 8 year veteran on the Shroomery...Just dont make it over here that much!! But am going to start :grin:

--------------------
*Search for the truth..Have fun at festivals..Dont rip people off..Live life..Inner Healing,Knowledge,Wisdom and Power are within..When you are mature this all will come to you,and you are then a man..with position!!

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #439124 - 06/29/10 12:15 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I think Missouri will be one of the last states to give in. The way it is set up now it is up to each state to make their own mj laws, but the feds use things like highway funds and things of that nature to keep states in line with their policies(I think it was in that woody harleson documentary that said it) plus I remember reading it somewhere as well, but I might be wrong(would not be the first time)

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Offlinetictacs
Stranger

Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: Kilroy]
    #439313 - 06/29/10 02:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

good shit

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#439370 - 06/29/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

here in pa we can vote again some time in 4th quarter i think..

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Cube Boob
Male

Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: lostinbq]
    #562291 - 06/05/11 11:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lostinbq said:

I can't wait!  I'm so excited!  Hopefully all goes well this time.

Offlinesko0bydo0
Scooby

Loc: Flag
Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #563698 - 06/10/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

After growing up in TX, Living in the VA Commonwealth state for longer than I want to mention...... now in Oregon. In my honest opinion. The mindset of the mass populous, at least in VA will probably seriously delay any kind of state law to allow medical use. Thats just from my personal experience and only an opinion. Seems a long way away. I cant really give an opinion on any other commonwealth states.... no clue...
Probably best to join forces and fight for a federal medical law to be in-acted. We all know the story.. =) Anyhoo, Guess we just do what we can.

:peace: and :shineon:

:ganja:

--------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peace, Scoob

:shineon:

Offlinepaducahovoids
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: sko0bydo0]
    #563717 - 06/11/11 06:18 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm hopefull for KY. just like you PF. The state is broke. They can't afford to keep people in jail, and so have just started issuing citations for possesion of small amounts of MJ, instead of arresting people. They made sale of hydrocodone a misdemeaner. I think it's a possibility in the next 5 years, they need the tax revenue

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Cube Boob
Male

Re: Medical Marijuana for Commonwealth States here in the US [Re: lostinbq]
    #571232 - 07/11/11 01:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lostinbq said:

+1 Vote Coming from me :-)  I'm also going to make sure hundreds of people I know that a pro-legalization in PA go and vote as well!

I think we may have a chance in PA honestly...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck