Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

tolerance.
    #436282 - 06/22/10 07:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

How can i get a higher tolerance to marijuana?
i want to be able to smoke a whole joint myself, or have a night of smoking more than just a joint, or one or two bowls.
I have a pretty low tolerence, and end up getting that feeling like im going to have a heart attack or die once i have too much.
should i start with some shwag and move up to dank or what?
and just curious whats your tolerance like.
any tips on how to raise this shitty low tolerance up would help.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: tolerance. [Re: iStoner]
    #436284 - 06/22/10 08:00 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Smoak Moar
:vaped:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #436286 - 06/22/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
i want to be able to smoke a whole joint myself, or have a night of smoking more than just a joint, or one or two bowls.
I have a pretty low tolerence, and end up getting that feeling like im going to have a heart attack or die once i have too much.

LOL yeah smoke more often and bigger amounts.

My tolerance is low right now, but when I was smoking heavy it was hard to get high sometimes. Just enjoy the fact that its easy for you to get high. 

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: tolerance. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #436288 - 06/22/10 08:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Smoak Moar

hah any details?

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: tolerance. [Re: Triptonic]
    #436290 - 06/22/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

LOL yeah smoke more often and bigger amounts.

My tolerance is low right now, but when I was smoking heavy it was hard to get high sometimes. Just enjoy the fact that its easy for you to get high. 

yeh i enjoy the fact i dont have to spend tons of money for weed, i just would like enjoy the taste and thick  smoke

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#436302 - 06/22/10 08:51 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

No shit, what the fuck are you thinking? Every single day of the week I wish I could get blasted off smoking a joint, I can smoke a gram blunt to the face and still wanna take a bong hit or two. Of course, I haven't been smokin' any super duper lately, but stil.. Keep that tolerance low for as long as you can, it's a very good thing IMHO.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: tolerance. [Re: DieselB]
    #436304 - 06/22/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
No shit, what the fuck are you thinking? Every single day of the week I wish I could get blasted off smoking a joint, I can smoke a gram blunt to the face and still wanna take a bong hit or two. Of course, I haven't been smokin' any super duper lately, but stil.. Keep that tolerance low for as long as you can, it's a very good thing IMHO.

ehh i guess ill enjoy it, i just wana be able to smoke a whole joint.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #436442 - 06/23/10 09:20 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Well then just smoke a whole joint.  Do that everyday for a couple of weeks and you'll no doubt be well on your way to building up a ridiculous tolerance.  Of course, I don't personally advocate this type of behavior, as smoking in and of itself is quite harmful to your mouth, nasal, throat and lung tissue.  Therefore, I would always seek to smoke less whenever possible; which is also why I try to use the vaporizer or eat my pot whenever possible.  No doubt I still enjoy a good smoke, but after you've been toking for more than a decade, you'll probably begin to feel some adverse affects in the way of a persistent cough, congestion and increased phlegm.  Not something I enjoy!

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #436444 - 06/23/10 09:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yea the best advice I can give is smoke more, I used to get fucked of a single joint before bed too, and it was awesome.

Now I can sit up all day smoking constant bong after bong and still not crash till like 1am.

Which is what I did today...  :bongload:

Its not a good thing at all, back in the day Inbred and I smoke an once with 2other buddies in about 4-5hours with nothing but the 4bongs we had on the table, it just costs to much fucking money, and isn't a smart way to smoke at all.

I'm flying out of state for a week and I'm looking forward to my first tolerance break since I started smoking about 2and a half years ago, wish me luck :quagmire:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: tolerance. [Re: geokills]
    #436446 - 06/23/10 09:29 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Well then just smoke a whole joint.  Do that everyday for a couple of weeks and you'll no doubt be well on your way to building up a ridiculous tolerance.  Of course, I don't personally advocate this type of behavior, as smoking in and of itself is quite harmful to your mouth, nasal, throat and lung tissue.  Therefore, I would always seek to smoke less whenever possible; which is also why I try to use the vaporizer or eat my pot whenever possible.  No doubt I still enjoy a good smoke, but after you've been toking for more than a decade, you'll probably begin to feel some adverse affects in the way of a persistent cough, congestion and increased phlegm.  Not something I enjoy!

Exactly!

you want to be able to get ripped on a half joint cuz when I have to smoke a whole blunt or multiple bongs to even feel buzzed it pisses me off and my lungs regret it.
if you want to burn just because you like the smoke, get some mud bud, it wont get your tolerance very high yet youll be able to smoke moar at a cheaper price.. although it does taste like ass.
choice is yours.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: tolerance. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #436474 - 06/23/10 10:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:orry:

BBBRRR MEOW!!!

I use to get shit like that when I first started smoking pot. Seemed to go away after I stopped caring so much about the possibility of getting busted. you just gota chill, because pot will make you paranoid if your not prepared for it.
GO GO POST COUNT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains