Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineApollo2k
A guy, nothing more.
Male

Loc: Flag
New icon...you like?
    #421942 - 05/22/10 05:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Be honest.
Just smoked that J and bowl too.

:awehigh:

--------------------

Edited by Apollo2k (05/22/10 06:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: New icon...you like? [Re: Apollo2k]
    #421956 - 05/22/10 08:48 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: New icon...you like? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #421959 - 05/22/10 08:52 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So when you said
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
I got something real special planned for you guys with my next grow log.  It will be a surprise though.  :grin:  I can't wait till the harvest of that one.  I'll need to get some new photo software though. 

:cheers:

What was the surprise?

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: New icon...you like? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #421965 - 05/22/10 09:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

OH dude, that was going to be something really cool, but i will have to wait until I have a scheduled harvest.  So far ive had 2 grows and both times i had to work frantically all night to get rid of the evidence.  The second time because of an apartment inspection.  But the surprise was going to be a gif i made.  i never got the chance to do it though.  The plan was to Trim the best plant nice and tight while it was still in the ground.  Then, since it would have been in that big white tray I was going to take pictures of it and then swivel it around just a bit and take another and keep doing that until i had a 360 degree view of it.  Then put those into an adobe program and make them into a gif.  I thought that would have been cool.  I plan to do that eventually.  I applied for a job in Greenwood Village yesterday too.  Do you know anything of that area?  If I get it I would be living in Greenwood village, initially, until i found a house suitable for growing.  Do you all have basements up there in a lot of the homes?  That's a rare thing down here and in AZ too.  I'd love to have a basement that has a floor drain and a running water down there too.  Oh I will also experiment with time lapse cannabis photography too, soon i hope.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: New icon...you like? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #422038 - 05/22/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
OH dude, that was going to be something really cool, but i will have to wait until I have a scheduled harvest.  So far ive had 2 grows and both times i had to work frantically all night to get rid of the evidence.  The second time because of an apartment inspection.  But the surprise was going to be a gif i made.  i never got the chance to do it though.  The plan was to Trim the best plant nice and tight while it was still in the ground.  Then, since it would have been in that big white tray I was going to take pictures of it and then swivel it around just a bit and take another and keep doing that until i had a 360 degree view of it.  Then put those into an adobe program and make them into a gif.  I thought that would have been cool.  I plan to do that eventually.  I applied for a job in Greenwood Village yesterday too.  Do you know anything of that area?  If I get it I would be living in Greenwood village, initially, until i found a house suitable for growing.  Do you all have basements up there in a lot of the homes?  That's a rare thing down here and in AZ too.  I'd love to have a basement that has a floor drain and a running water down there too.  Oh I will also experiment with time lapse cannabis photography too, soon i hope.

Are you moving to Co?

Also, seeing time lapse pics would be pretty sweet.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies